Improving Stats

Jumping = Aerobic

Heading = Control

There is a list ingame if you wish to look for it.

Goto the players training screen and on the left about 1/3 of the way down the screen, you will see a tab for attributes. Click it.

In the new screen you will see a chart with a list of attributes down the right hand side. Above these attribute lists you will see a button called 'Training Catagory'. Click this and you will be presented with the various catagories and what they improve.

You should adjust according to their roles in the team. If you have a pacey winger at 18 pace and acceleration, then make the call, if you want him faster than raise his aerobic training, if you think 18 is good enough then lower it to the maintenace level.

This next statement is up for debate, but I beleive that the middle line in the BAR chart (not line chart) which is found on the players main training screen shows the minimum level to maintain skills.

Different players respond to different levels.... hence the reason that ALL my first team players and my select reserves and U18's have their own personaly training programs.

LAM

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your input. It's very helpful as I am now trying my hand at custom training schedules. My question is though, when does the bar graph update? I've just changed players schedules but the bars haven't moved at all. I've already continued once or twice.

On another note, is it easier to improve a player's stats if they are lower. For instance, if a player had finishing of 18 and tackling of 2, would it be easier to increase his tackling stat than his finishing stat, or would it be the same?

Furthermore, what would the effect on CA/PA be? By that I mean, if finishing were to go from 18 to 19, would that constitute a bigger usage of his PA than if his tackling went from 2 to 3?

Cheers in advance.

Archived