Creating Empty sides

blowcrapup

Hi basically I am trying to make a challenge that adds Academies to every European country and I was wondering if anyone knew how to create empty sides?

At the moment I have created the Austrian one and despite leaving the players section blank when ever I start the game to test it the side is full of poor quality Newgens. I have tried creating a single player in the side as a placeholder but other players are created around him. Anyone have any idea how I can get the side to be empty without creating a squads worth of placeholders?

Also is there a way to block in intake of youth players into the side each season or is that hardcoded into the game?

Thanks.

I was working on something similar.. but kinda gave up. One think you might want to try for not getting new players in every time is by not assigning a stadium to your teams, this might prevent the game from creating regens for some reason. And Austria might be one of those leagues where U19s are automatically created (same as england?) but in most nations you can add/remove the U19 squads.

Archived