Looking for a Striker.. Help please!

lyw_85

Looking for a striker.

The stats that must be at least 15:

Acceleration or Pace

Jumping

Strength

Stats that are at least 12:

Acceleration or Pace(Depending on which is 15)

Long Shots

Technique

Heading

Off the ball

Stats that are at least 10:

Composure

Decisions

Dribbling

I don't need names like Adebayor etc, Age is not a factor, and my club is a Mid table club.

Thanks icon_wink.gif

From the original list, strikers also require decent attributes in these areas:-

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Anticipation

<LI>Agility

<LI>Balance

<LI>Determination

<LI>Stamina

<LI>Natural Fitness

I'd say someone like Nathan Delfouneso @ Aston Villa is what you're looking for, with roughly similar attributes to what is requested. Although I'm 2 seasons + into my Villa game, and Delfouneso's attributes have certainly developed for him to get to this level. As mentioned, player search criteria will help you find what you want.

Originally posted by tameeris:

If you already know the attributes you want for a striker why don't you do a player search?????

Cos I don't have good scouts, am playing with hidden attributes on, and I don't want to use FM Scout or whatever program.

In case, its not obvious enough, I'm looking for a targetman, so finishing and composure is compulsory.

Finishing and composure are also very over-rated in the forums. Just go to the GQ page or the tactical page and see how many threads there are that says that "My team shoots 30 times but score none, while the opposition shoot once score once."

Thanks Seasoned Alcoholic, those stats are important too, but not my priority.

Stats like Determination, Stamina and Natural Fitness are actually important not just for strikers but for every player. icon_wink.gif

Will look at Gomis. icon_smile.gif

Doyle is overpriced and Haynes doesn't have those stats in my game icon_frown.gif

Oops, meant that finishing and composure is NOT compulsory.

I don't really have a budget. I am just open to suggestions, even those that might be out of my way.

I can just shortlist them and target them later.

I already know the usual suspects of targetman that are pacy as well like Adebayor, Ibrahimovic etc.

So I'm more of looking for surprise finds like that Gomis suggestion. Just scouted him and he looks superb icon14.gif

On a side note, I just remembered Ched Evans and Henok Goitom. These players were from my other save, so I will scout them too.

Archived