Nation Badge/Flag issue

Le Tissier's Nose

I have a brilliant logo pack that has given every club and nation a badge, but when two nations play each other it's the national flag that is shown - and on the Nation Overview as well (as below.) you can see from my screen shot that the Russian badge is shown at the top left of the screen, as it is when teams from Russia play in a European competition to show that they're from Russia - but does anybody know how I get where the flag is to show the badge, not the flag?

Any info appreciated.. thanks :)

39317307.jpg

Thanks so much, worked a treat! For anyone else wanting to do it, I've opened each of the config files for each continent, copied the whole lot into a MS Word document, then copied just the <record from="FILE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/nation/UNIQUE_ID/logo"/> lines and pasted it into a different MS Word document, then used Find & Replace in MS Word to change the word "logo" to "flag" and clicked Replace All, then copied all of that and pasted BENEATH the other lines in the first MS Word document, then copied the whole lot back into the config file.

Hope that makes sense! Doesn't actually take as long as it sounds, took me about 10 minutes to do all 6 continents. Awesome, cheers michaeltmurrayuk!

Archived