B or C team feeder club

el Chuese

If I set a club as B club feeder team and place that team in a league with an age rule like only players under 19 will the game notice that? So will they online send under 19s to that team?

Also can I set a certain club as B club feeder team for two different clubs? Because several teams in Holland have joined their reserves or youth squads together. So will both teams send players there?

Let's say you have team A and team B. They combined their reserve squad. If you set team B as a B-club for team A and then create the reserve squad and set them as B-club also would that work.

Also can someone explain me what's the difference between sub team and B-club?

Let's say you have team A and team B. They combined their reserve squad. If you set team B as a B-club for team A and then create the reserve squad and set them as B-club also would that work.

Also can someone explain me what's the difference between sub team and B-club?

From my understanding, it won't work well at all. I don't believe B teams can have second squads, they are standalone, so for a start the "joint" reserve team would have to be set as a reserve team of Team A instead (if that even works, I think it should). However, the problem is that Team B has no access to Team A at all, B teams can't take players without being given them and they can't give players to the A team. This means Team B will have no access at all to the "joint reserve squad". If you're really desperate to set up this situation, the best you may be able to do is creating a new team entirely, naming it whatever the "joint reserve squad" is known as, and give it two "players may move freely" feeder relationships (not B-team links) to the two clubs. I can't say it will make for great interaction, though, but otherwise you just have to give up on the two clubs having a joint reserve squad. The only other practical alternative is to ignore one team's connection with the reserves.

I've been messing around with it myself in several ways but nothing seems to work to my satisfaction. I've already noticed that only one team has access to the reserve squad. It's a real shame because several Dutch teams have either reserves or youth teams combined with other teams and this is in no way possible to create in the game.

Anyway, thanks for your reply, for now I've decided to give every team their own reserve squads...

• 7 months later...
Also can I set a certain club as B club feeder team for two different clubs? Because several teams in Holland have joined their reserves or youth squads together. So will both teams send players there?
Any news on this subject? Has anyone achieved something similar?

I would like to see the combined FC Twente - Heracles youth and the combined RKC - Willem II youth in my game, if this is possible.

(Perhaps an advanced editor file can do this?)

Archived