Termination: Xenon 2010 Released

kredox

For some reason and this is the same for this version, I have never downloaded and been able to see this skin in the skin menu (in game) as before I extract to the skin folder etc etc and as always they dont display so cannot select.

Cant see whats going on.....:confused:

For some reason and this is the same for this version, I have never downloaded and been able to see this skin in the skin menu (in game) as before I extract to the skin folder etc etc and as always they dont display so cannot select.

Cant see whats going on.....:confused:

Worked it out!! within the (xenon 2010 V3.2 EN) folder is two versions of the skin and extracting the entire folder causes it to not display so extracted it into another foldder and copied and pasted the two skin version folders into the SI skins folder. man what a ball ache but it is an impressive "pretty" skin!v:D

says theres nothing there when i try to extract files am using windows 7.Would this have anything to do with it? Don't worry used megaupload,it works ok now.

I'm getting exactly the same thing and i'm on windows xp. It's a shame because i really want to try this skin.

can't open this on my mac.

"The file "/Users/billmiller/Desktop/xenon 2010 V3.2 EN.rar" does not appear to be compressed or encoded. It is advised that you obtain further information about the contents of this file from the sender or provider of the file."

Just a question - When you change background from default to the 'waterdrop' background for example, is there a way in which it can stay there even if you reload your game? Thanks

Is there any chance you could put the search option in? for example, if i've just thought of a player, i would like to just type there name in and then they should be found within the game. It's just not there at the moment. Thanks

How do I get the Facepack like the ones in the screenshot? Could you link to that facepack? Or is there something I should change within this skin? And one more question, how do I remove the blue square which is around some of the stuff, I really don't like that one :x Doesn't fit into the theme...

I have download this skin but I do not understand how to install it. Have read the users guide but it is incredibly poorly explained. After having unzipped it I discovered that a file have a lot of the under-files such as "patch for high resolution", "xclassic", "xwilde" and "enhancement" (???). Which one is what? Which one have the "wood-look-like" background? "xclassic" or "xwilde"? What is the differences between these two? Have already installed other skinns easily by putting them in User / Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2010/ skinns. But then I had only one file to deal with, in this case there are four different files. What's going where I wonder.

Can anybody explain uses of these patches. I m runing in windowed mode with 1440x900 resolution. Do I need to install some of these patches or should I just copy fex "xwilde" (find in xenon 2010 V3.2 EN folder) folder to User / Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2010/ skinns folder? Is that all?

Edit: Never mind, I find out how to do this:)

Jascko i have the same problem! how did u fix it?

-The first thing you do is unzipp the hole thing (no mather where you unzipp it).

-Then, inside of "Xenon 2010 V3.2 EN" folder you will find two folders named "xclassic" and "xwild". These two folder are skins. Copy one of these folders, depending of which one you prefer, and past it to "User / Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2010/ skins".

I use "xwild" version so I will explain by using this one.

-When you have done that, go back to "Xenon 2010 V3.2 EN" folder - then to "patch for high resolution" - then to "patch for ab 1280_1024". Inside of this last folder you will find folder also named "xwild". Copy this folder and return to "User / Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2010/ skins" and past "xwild" folder. What will happend is that PC will ask you to replace some files, just answer "yes" to everything. Remember, if you are runing with lower solution then you must copy and past "patch for 1280_800" insted of "patch for ab 1280_1024". Check what resolution you are runing in FM- "Preferances".

-The last thing you have to do is go back to "Xenon 2010 V3.2 EN" folder - then to "patch for higher solution" - then "titlebar patch for high solution" - then (in my case) "1440_900" - inside of this folder you will find new folder called "xwilde". Copy this folder and past in to "User / Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2010/ skins". Answer "yes" to everything as the last time, and you are done.

I must say I was disappointed with this skin after using the patch, because players attributes now have scrol bar. You have to scrol to be able to see every attributes, something that is annoying when you search for players.

Any chance anyone knows how to impliment club colour changes on every titlebar depending on who you click on including match screen? I cant quite get it right at all. Shame coz with every screen looking the same colour but with fancy effects its a bit boring.Would anyone be able to take the time to amend the config a bit and let me know how to do it?

Is there any chance you could put the search option in? for example, if i've just thought of a player, i would like to just type there name in and then they should be found within the game. It's just not there at the moment. Thanks

Does anyone have an answer to my question? Thanks

Is there nobody out there who knows where he got the facepacks from lol? Why are they impossible to find anywhere on the net! I can't search everywhere! Somebody must have made it! Please could you tell us kredox

I know were not supposed to request stuff but its like having money dangled in front of my face but not being able to get it

• 4 weeks later...

By far my favourite skin on here, but when in TV View in a match, the Exit button doesn't work. The only way to get out of this mode (during the match) is to go into the tactics screen every time, which is a slight pain. Also in a match mode, when you click continue you then have to manually go to each screen, instead of it automatically going to that screen.

So amazing interface and layout, terrible match-day experience. If that's improved it'd be the best skin going.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived