Ric's Sunday night scots clan

clanbanner2bp9wa6ue.gif

evening all due to a time wasting trialist there is now 1 space vacant anyone intrested leave details here age,broadband speed,location,

please also make sure you have a active e-mail in your profile for me to get back to you would help if you had your msn messanger name in profile also if you have one

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

taymaz3ae.jpg

After Mr Rad came back from another holiday, he found his assistant had dragged the club to a lowly 6th place after 12 games. It was therefore left to Mr Rad to restart the engine that took them to a runners up place last season.

The first comeback game started well and at half time Ayr were up 2-0 against East Striling however after half time Ayr collapsed and after Stirling pulling a goal back Ayr went down to 10 men and the game ended 3-2 to East Stirling much to the anger of Mr Rad.

The second game versus Stanraer was a tight and cagey affair and Mr Rad had thoughts of resigning when Stanraer took the lead just after half time however a quick double in the last 10 mins of the game saved their title push and brought morale levels up.

A few top class signings have been made ready for January and all is looking good.

ORITE guys just to let u ken prob no b back on to sept changing internet provider and going on holiday fir 2 weeks so catch up wi uz soon l8r.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

clanbanner2bp9wa6ue.gif

evening all due to a time wasting trialist there is now 1 space vacant anyone intrested leave details here age,broadband speed,location,

please also make sure you have a active e-mail in your profile for me to get back to you would help if you had your msn messanger name in profile also if you have one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

still need another guy?? in case yes;

Game: (FM05, FM06 etc.):FM06

Version:6.0.3

Timezone:+1 (Malta)

When can you play:sunday nights and once weekly is ok for me

Experienceicon_razz.giflayed intensively since 97 (CM at the time), played online for the past 6months

Broadband Speed:4096k

Albion Rovers

After an initial run of 1 point from the first five games leaving us in 9th, caused by the new central defenders I signed being somehow worse than the last lot, things looked up when I stuck last seasons' back in and a huge winning streak took me storming up the table to a slender lead over Berwick. Experimenting with the Mickey Adams school of management (if they don't need a zimmerframe, they ain't ready yet) brought in the superstar player/coach signings Shunsuke Nakamura and Daniel Andersson who looked to be having outstanding seasons. Then Nakamura retired, but his contributions in the first 15 games made him a decent signing, even if he is on too big wages for a coach now. Another outstanding new player is Churchill, who's been scoring for fun. The last couple of games haven't been quite so solid due to a couple of injuries, but hopefully we can hold it together, though a spectacular implosion is probably around the corner, but I'm really hoping for promotion this season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

Hey fatboy did you do those graffix on ur zx 81? there amazin icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>could be worse could have to do them on a mac or have you finnaly splashed some of your cash on a decent pc?

polo7jd.gif

Dumbarton find themselves at the foot of the table 2 points adrift of Peterhead. Brownley3 has blooded some good promising youngsters and has turned downm a 1 million pound offer for 17 year old Stephens. However David Riaz was allowed to leave for £675,000 in a deal which could be worth up to 1 million. In a bid to turn around the clubs fortunes Brownley3 has recently been playing just 1 up front and 3 central defenders. Goals have been stopped conceding but are finding it harder to score and a series of draws has steadid the ship. Confident that relegation will not happen. Come on the Sons

polo7jd.gif

I will not be able to make Sundays Session.

Dumbarton are still bottom with six games to go and are in a dog fight with Brechin to see who will go staright down and who will finish in play offs. Unfortunately Brownley3 will not be present for the final games and will leave it to new assistant Reid after old Assistant Campbell left to take over at Morton.

polo7jd.gif

New Season in Division Three.

First game was in the Cup against Stranrear. A disapointing 1-0 defeat and worse still was a bad injury to last seasons player of the year Iain Russell. Russell will miss the first month of the new campaign.

The first league match against Arbroath (Away) started perfectly with a 1st minute goal by Holland. A comfortable first 45 minutes but Dumbarton failed to add to the lead which eventually proved costly. The favorites to win the 3rd Division conceded a goal to Dean Ogg which to be fair came from nowhere. A poor second half with few chances gave a fair final score of 1-1.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

the truth is out how strong mark mcs stomach really is wallaceEMann </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't a korma - I don't like curry!! icon_biggrin.gif

Unfortunately not going to make the surprise Friday session owing to sister's 18th birthday. We're going for a meal tonight.

Also, I might be late on Sunday as I'm working just outside Preston until I don't know when.

markmcnew8uy.gif

polo7jd.gif

TRANSFER NEWS

No major transfers in but Scott Hamilton moved onto Queen of The South for a fee of £250,000. Gary Fleming also moved to East Stirling for a nominal fee.

Dumbarton lost there 2nd game 2-0 to Alloa with a very poor perfomance however the next game V Montrose away saw a superb performance from Mark Thomson who grabbed a hat Trick in a 5-0 win. This was followed up with a straight forward 3-0 victory V Ayr again Thomson getting on the scoresheet and he is looking a good buy for £250,000. Dumbarton finished the session sat in 2nd place and face a match with leaders Brechin in their next game. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bigsid:

would be interested but i've never played online so please advise </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

c'mon Ric help the young lad icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bigsid:

would be interested but i've never played online so please advise </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

c'mon Ric help the young lad icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uncle Ric and his puppies icon_biggrin.gif

and no RIC i dont have a puta anymore the police took it away and its being investigated icon_mad.gif All those Donkey fondling pictures you gave me are gone......jpshakehead.sml.gif

I said my name was Steviebod McGuiness tho, dont worry. icon_smile.gif

P.s why is Kris Boyd so good icon_rolleyes.gif

hi Rosco bud saw you busy pilling your trade at rugby park the other week you desereve all you get if you own up to being mcguiness was looking for you at parkhead yesterday great result scotland hit and miller scores at the piggery! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers Ricardo,

buisness was good at the theatre of pies, we had a small elite mob down and managed to turn over some of the weegie scum. Thier main mob was held up by OB but there was Sporadic counter attacks down the Howard Park. You must have been away stuffin yer gob again or did you have yer brown trousers on? icon_smile.gif

polo7jd.gif

Iain Russell returned from injury and the striker crisis of the first few games looked over but Alex Williams then picked up an injury which leaves him out for a couple of months. However with Russell, Thomson and Ferguson Dumbarton have 3 quality strikers.

Dumbarton beat Brechin and went top of the league, a position they still occupy after an unbeaton run stretching several games. Dumbarton are playing some good football and defensivly sound. In midfield Fischer is providing the experience and Alex Walker and Andrew Driver are back to his best on the wings. Up front Thomson provides the pace, Ferguson the aerial threat and Russell and Williams the quality finishing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by taloola23uk:

Cant make tonights game as I'm going out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post this here since you'll prob get it quicker.

Defo a no due to lack of funds but more notice next time would almost ensure ones presence. icon_wink.gif

Enjoy your weekend, play well and dont get too pished!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by taloola23uk:

bargeddiethistle3xr9.gif [/img]

Going away for the weekend so cant make sunday.

Enjoy, cos I will. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TRACEY, the room is booked under Smith i'll meet you in the carpark like last time icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

bargeddiethistle3xr9.gif [/img]

Going away for the weekend so cant make sunday.

Enjoy, cos I will. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TRACEY, the room is booked under Smith i'll meet you in the carpark like last time icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ar least spell her name correctly

polo7jd.gif

Division Three Champions Dumbarton started the new season with a challenge cup victory over third Division Montrose. The fist league match was against Stranrear which was won 4-2. St Mirren needed a last minute goal to defeat Dumbarton in the League Cup. A victory V Albion was followed up with a draw V Hamilton. After 3 league games Dumbarton sit in 2nd Place in Division Two with 7 points from a possible 9.

icon14.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived