Chappers 4-2-3-1

have no idea who to link it up, did it once before but it was a while ago. So any tips would be nice, also i've spent nothing and only purchased players who the scouts get for me, however the forward who scored 34 this season and 16 the season before was already there when i took over, so god help me if he gets injured.

No idea if this will work but here you go. The only thing I would say you need is a big man up front, the current goalscoring machine for me is 6ft 7 and no one has come close to scoring goals like him in the two seasons but then again the scouts have only managed to find me one forward anyway and he was rubbish.

http://rapidshare.com/files/309362299/Chappers__Blyth__May_2011_.tac.html

Attributes do not get looked at, as like i've said it is the scouts who tell me who to buy and as such I try and buy anyone who has a scout rating of 4 or above, regardless of the attributes (As I don't get that much choice). The only thing I do go for is a tall forward, other than that just get what i'm recommended.

As for team talks it is always "for the fans" away from home and the same at home unless i'm fav by 1.80 or less then i choose "you can win this".

Oh and no pressure when we are up against it.

Archived