FM 10: Bayer 04 Leverkusen - Die Werkself

Dinu

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wants to leave, i've already offered a contract to him, 98k per week.

I don't want to spend so much in a player, but I can "waste" money atm :D

BTW, sold Barnetta for 15M and RA for 12M, 50M to spend now lol.

Second page :cool:

Btw, does Alexis Sanchez worth 38M? It hurts spend so much money in a player. :(

AI Barca aperently thought he was worth close to £70m on my Roma save, pretty much handing me a league title by pruching him from Udinese

Nice squad but Alberto Paloschi Unhappy ;)

He thinks that there's too much competition for the position. That's because I bought Sanchez before selling RA and Barnetta. Anyway, I wouldn't play Sanchez as a striker, dumb Paloschi :p

Ok.

Stefan Reinartz has been wanting to leave the club for 2 years or so now, I made him into a good defender so I refused to sell him.

He's now on his last year of contract so I put him up for sale at £7.5million...

Now a club has come in with a £6million I have accepted.

Reinartz now doesn't want to leave the club :rolleyes:

Eren Derdiyok is now 26 and Alexis 25 :(

I've got replacements for Derdiyok but I'm not sure how I find someone of Alexis' talent.

Um they're 25 and 26, they've still got another 5 or 6 years at their very best, with another couple of years at a good level, why would you need replacements already? :confused:

Well not already, I just need to find some youngsters to replace them in 5 or 6 years.

It feels like they're very old already though... Time is flying

I'm the Argentina manager, only because of Messi, Aguero etc.

Way better than Brazil, you'll be sacked after one loss/draw.

iirc Brazil did offer me the job a while back but I rejected on the basis I only wanted club management.

The last manager drew 1-1 with Australia and got sacked, pathetic.

btw, my leverkusen has stopped to play well, i don't understand it. :(

I'm not sure then.

Could just be a case of players underperforming suddenly..

I'm pleased to see though that there are only 4 players over the age of 20 in my squad that have determination of under 16.

Also I've got this awesome youth prospect, rated at 3 star PA (Hard to get above that in my squad) has the potential to play at a similar level to Lars Bender.

I've had a look at his hidden stats and they're awesome

Consistency: 16

Dirtiness: 5

Important matches: 17

Injury Proneness: 5

Versatility: 18

So hopefully he should easily become a sensational box to box midfielder, unfortunetly his mental traits don't quite match that, the standout being 5 sportsmanship and 6 pressure...

lesleyvandermeulen.png

What role/position do you use him in?

Looks good, disappointing accelaration though.

Also you bought Alexis Sanchez right? I recommend using him as a AML inside forward cutting in, works a treat...

He's natural CM, but i use him as a DM Deep-Lying Playmaker - Support.

I'm using Sanchez at right wing as Inside Forward - Attack, because i have Hazard on the left as inside forward too :p

Quick question about the Christmas/New Year break:

Do you take 4 weeks off with no matches or do you schedule a load of cupcake friendlies?

I ask because I've just noticed that every AI team played 5 games in the 4 week gap, whilst I didn't play anyone. Seems a bit stupid to me to have a month off if you spend it playing games...

hey guys, thought I'd update on my Leverkusen game, good to see an active thread on them!

managed to win the Bundesliga in my first season, 2 games left in the second season and I've definitely had some 'second season sydrome' and have struggled to win games as easily. The title is out of my reach, I'm trying to secure a top 3 finish to qualify for the CL again, I managed to get to the QF losing 2-1 on agg to Arsenal this season but my European games definitely affected my league form given my squad isn't really strong enough to fight on 3 fronts or more.

I tried to keep my squad as in tact as possible from the first season (Derdiyok and Helmes are brilliant together) but it doesnt seem to have worked very well, it seems once this season is done I'm going to have to inject some new blood into the squad.

Here's the screenie of my first season league table.

leverkusenchamps.png

:thup:

With 5 games left to play, I'm 8 points clear at the top. Still playing my 4123, just won 8 games on the bounce with it and my defence is still killing it with 29 games played and only 13 goals conceded.

Hulk has been a monster this season: 33 games, 23 goals, 9 assists, 9 man of the matches, 7.64 average rating. £25m has never been better spent.

@Britrock: I usually take a break until after New Year and then have around four matches to get my team ready for competitive football again. Guess thats close to reality and I think should be fine.

About 8 games to go for me in second season, Bayern is too dominant so the goal will be to reach the second place. I reached the cup final, and have a good chance against M'Gladbach here I'd say. Euro League was fun so far, kicked out Porto and Villareal (almost thought they were too hard for us when they had a 3-1 lead in the first leg but had an amazing comeback to a 4-3 win in this match :)) Got Wolfsburg for the Quarter and either Piräus or Galatasaray for the Semi Finals, guess I have a real shot to reach the finals and the other 4 teams are looking manageable too.

Hulk finally knows where the goals are in Germany and Renato Augusto scores too many goals so I can't sell him :)

I don't know how, but i'm 32 games unbeaten, playing badly 15~20 of them lol.

Real Madrid in 1st Qualification Round of UCL, bad memories for Leverkusen :(

btw, i'm lucky with FB.

23235564.jpg

Natural in both positions :D

How on earth do they determine the "Footballer of the year"? Gonzalo Castro how is my number 3 for the central midfield behind Bender and Juninho just became runner up for the german footballer of the year behind Dzeko and that with being a backup in my team :)

1. I bought Balotelli for 23M and Santon for 17M, Inter is on sale lol.

2. City just offered me a contract. I don't want to accept, but i think it's unrealistic. I earn 27,5K per week, they are offering me 98k per week. I think every manager in the world would accept. Ahhh :(

Edit: Rejected. With Super Mario nobody will win Leverkusen :cool:

Archived