Points at first place in the league table

Machno66

Hi to everybody!

I hope it's the correct place for my question.

Is it possible do this?

pointsw.th.jpg

Thanks in advance for answers.

I would imagine so - but don't know the precise panels - with a bit of trial and error on your part it should work.

Essentially you need to:

1)go to c/program files/SI/fm2010/tools/resource archiver. Open the resource archiver.exe and extract "panels.fmf." to your desktop.

2)open the extracted Panels folder. You need to find the correct xml file to edit - guesswork - scroll through and see what you find. Obvious candidates would be anything with "league table" or similar in the tital!

3)open xml file with wordpad/notepad. Somewhere you will be able to make out that the code is talking about a table. It will then list the headings to appear in the table. The order the code lists them is the order they will appear from left to right. So cut and paste the "total points" code lines to the top of the list of headings.

4)Click save as - save as same name as original xml folder but save in My docs/SI/fm2010/skins folder.

5)Cross fingers.

First of all,thanks for the answer! :D

I've started to think that there wasn't hope about this!

This is the lonely xml file about league table but I don't see anything on movements of the columns,but just about the size,I guess.

Any suggest?

leaguestagepanel.th.jpg

I hoped this year,with customization of panels it was finally possible,but of course this is not customized! :(

• SI Staff

I'm not sure how the custom column system works as I've not had a chance to play around with it yet. You may be able to use a setting to make that table use custom columns then you would be able to drag them where you want them to be.

Have a look at one of the other tables in the game that use this system and see how that works.

Archived