The CMS Era GRUMPY Awards - Vote Thread

Peacemaker7

This was an idea I had about two years ago now and never got off the ground. Seeing as this is the end of the era, I felt it was the right time to start this finally, and make it cover the whole era. Future GRUMPIES will be on an annual basis, and hopefully will become as big as the Mao's once were. The GRUMPIES will always be after the suck up awards.

The GRUMPY committee have spent hours trawlingCMS to come up with the nominations. There are one or two catergories that will be directly awarded but these ones are for you to vote on.

All voted should be sent to me, pm7@cmstories.net

The closing date will be Saturday 21st January at 7.27 pm, and the Ceremony will be on Sunday the 22nd of January starting at 8.03 pm. The venue is to be announced in due course.

(Disclaimer: This is a FUN awards. F U N. If anyone feels offended, then tough luck and dont let the door hit you on the way out. Shouldnt even have to post this icon_rolleyes.gif )

(Serious note: thanks to HD for his help with this.)

This was an idea I had about two years ago now and never got off the ground. Seeing as this is the end of the era, I felt it was the right time to start this finally, and make it cover the whole era. Future GRUMPIES will be on an annual basis, and hopefully will become as big as the Mao's once were. The GRUMPIES will always be after the suck up awards.

The GRUMPY committee have spent hours trawlingCMS to come up with the nominations. There are one or two catergories that will be directly awarded but these ones are for you to vote on.

All voted should be sent to me, pm7@cmstories.net

The closing date will be Saturday 21st January at 7.27 pm, and the Ceremony will be on Sunday the 22nd of January starting at 8.03 pm. The venue is to be announced in due course.

(Disclaimer: This is a FUN awards. F U N. If anyone feels offended, then tough luck and dont let the door hit you on the way out. Shouldnt even have to post this icon_rolleyes.gif )

(Serious note: thanks to HD for his help with this.)

Grumpiest User

Gricehead

Peacemaker7

Spurzgrrl

Simon F

SMSL

Maollelujah

Brian W

Most Overrated Writer

Raptor

Benny

Flann

Binny

Flipsix3

Peacemaker7

Least Valuable CMSer

Raptor

Jambo4 Eva

SMSL

Gricehead

Silverfox

John O’Shea

Moron of the Era

J@cko

Charlie

Ipswich Finest

Jambo4eva

Iain L

Pickles

The Raptor Award For Sickening Adherance To The Rules

Simon F

Gricehead

Faramir

Bobbev

Flippers

Gino

Displaced_seagul

Biggest Wannabe

HD

Maollelujah

Gino

Flipsix3

Jambo4eva

Simon F

John O’Shea

Quitter of the CMS Era

Simon F

J@cko

SMSL

Gino

Displaced

User most likely to have his head kicked in on a Glasgow night out.

Jambo

Raptor

John O’Shea

Bobbev

Raptor’s Brother

Writer most likely to leave you in a coma

Dixie

Flann

John O’Shea

Raptor

Gricehead

Saviola for Caley

Andrew Downing

Writer you wish would just bugger off

Peacemaker7 – For stealing all the awards

Gricehead – You NEED a reason?

HD – For whining about the awards

Jambo4eva – For being a spotty teenager

Spurzgrrl – This is a MANS forum icon_mad.gif

Simon F – Hes a mod, we hate mods

Bruno – The F5 King

Spotty Teenager Award for the Most Irritating user

Kris

Raptor

HD

Peacemaker7

Jambo4eva

Bruno

Writer with the Biggest Ego

SMSL

Raptor

Peacemaker7

Worst Alias

Mrs Doyle

Charlie

Mark Frost

J@cko

Binny

Story Most Deserving Euthanasia

Belfast Celts

Im the new Celtic manager

How to make your way

Troubled Visions

Silver blue bit me

Simons latest

Most Nauseating Story character

Dave Green

Mark Frost

Cheery Chirpy

John Stevens

Stan McCabe

Bert Merton

Worst Ending

The Chocolate factory HD

The Russian Gassing PM7

Anything by Raptor

(There will be other 'special' awards handed out on the night including worst title and worst story idea)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

Probably a good idea, although some might not want to admit it icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only have I claimed it, but I'm authorising my reasons to be quoted and credited on the night

Disclaimer: I second Stu's reference to F U N

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

got them wlkras, of course sending it all in Dutch is a bit of a cop out icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For a moment, i started doubting there, until i saw the safety wink icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

They don't speak Dutch in De Lier. It's too close to DH. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True that, we speak "Weslans"

Just up this for those that have forgotten to vote icon_wink.gif

You dont have to make comments if you're shy and you dont have to vote in every catergory but it would be nice to get a few more votes and comments, because that would save me making them up icon_wink.gif

Archived