Welsh Leagues Complete Down to Level 4

CymruAmBythWXM

lazy question coming up..

does this include the likes of dolgellau and barmouth etc?

i.e the cambrian tyres leagues?

Yes, indeed it does. Although Dolgellau and Barmouth aren't in the Cambrian Tyres League. Barmouth and Dyffryn United are in the Welsh Alliance League and Dolgellau Athletic are in the Mid Wales League.

Noticed there's two Cwmamman's in the game, I'm guessing you added Cwmamman Utd to the game but Cwmamman AFC and Cwmamman United are the same team. Not complaining, great fun having Cwmamman Utd vs Cwmamman AFC in the cups. Great job though, also know a couple of the players from Cwmamman Utd, went to school with them (and tackled them several times in football)

lovely ..

downloading now...

have you edited any real players for any of the created teams at all ?

I havent done that as after adding the teams it'd be too much hardwork to start doing players aswell.

Noticed there's two Cwmamman's in the game, I'm guessing you added Cwmamman Utd to the game but Cwmamman AFC and Cwmamman United are the same team. Not complaining, great fun having Cwmamman Utd vs Cwmamman AFC in the cups. Great job though, also know a couple of the players from Cwmamman Utd, went to school with them (and tackled them several times in football)

I added Cwmamman United and Cwmaman Institute I think. I think the FAW website has them down as seperate teams aswell. I'll look into it though. The teams in the South aren't my strongpoint I'm afraid.

Cwmaman Institute is a different team altogether. There was a Cwmamman AFC which is in WNL. This is basically the same team as Cwmamman Utd. Same stadium (different sizes though).

Ahh right I see, I'll have a look at this. Did try to put as many teams as possible from Welsh Lower Leagues into the Leagues I added but Cwmamman must have gone un-noticed.

Played through a season and found that the league relegation / promotion through the lower leagues go completely wrong! Aber Town Reserves for instance win the league but somehow get moved from the Mid Wales League (they cannot be promoted, but get shifted to a lower league). Other clubs also shift, for instance somehow after the first season the UWA (University of Aberystwyth) moved to the Wrexham League!

Just a minor bug, I thought that should be mentioned!

Played through a season and found that the league relegation / promotion through the lower leagues go completely wrong! Aber Town Reserves for instance win the league but somehow get moved from the Mid Wales League (they cannot be promoted, but get shifted to a lower league). Other clubs also shift, for instance somehow after the first season the UWA (University of Aberystwyth) moved to the Wrexham League!

Just a minor bug, I thought that should be mentioned!

I am aware of this but sadly can't do anything about it, I have tried setting boundaries to leagues and also set each individual clubs preferred regional league but they still get shifted about to the wrong league every now and then.

If anyone's interested I'm looking into implimenting Level 5 into my update. Don't know how long it'll take but hopefully it'll be done by February at the very latest. It's going to be hard work though trying to find info for some of the leagues.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god.... I'm ashamed to say that I haven't actually got FM10 yet as was satisfied with FM09.... until I read about your update! This sounds awesome... will now be buying the game 2mrw!

I have always wanted something like this. Cardiff City back in the FAW Cup! :)

Archived