The Anglo-Iberian Conflict

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well STD, this is your big moment, just go in your underwear,and i betcha your on the front page of the record on monday morning, with the headline 'Pants to the G8'

p.s best wearing dark colour pants

am happy with Sunday Gaz , but try and go with what Nuke and Reidy want, as they have that cup final to play

on a happier note (althou some might disagree) AZ is staying icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Server problems eh um errr no, i um eh errr fell asleep icon_frown.gif

Didn't wake up till about 3am, sorry lads i wanted to get pre-season done aswell, maybe try and get it done Saturday or Sunday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sunday sounds great. saturday even better icon_wink.gif

Guest sav112

AICCchelsea.png

The Chelsea manager flew in on one of Abramovich’s private jets back from a tactics seminar in Milan. He looked pleased that during his time he had finally settled on a formation and knew just what he wanted his superstars to individually do. Steve Clarke had been sent away to look over what was rumored to be a Valencia midfielder and was picking his Manager up from the Airport.

Manager Robertson put is bags in the boot and turned.

“Well am I making a phone call to Valencia to get our boy Pablo or notâ€

Steve looked across

“If your not I know a Russian that canâ€

They both smiled as the car drove off.

Back at his desk he was pleased at the way Marc Van Bommel a Bosman had settled in during pre-season and although league games were upon him he was certainly not finished in the market. He was happy that his 33 Million acquisition from Valencia was on a plane over to London after a quick call to an eager Valencia boss who was telling him about some Man-U player he would buy with the cash.

The door opened and Mr Abramovich walked in.

“So we happy at our signings, I’ve got two lads in mind leave it with me I’ve got your short listâ€

Before Robertson could say anything he had turned and said a load of Russian to his assistant that sounded like “могу Ñ Ð¸Ð¼ÐµÑ‚ÑŒ номер Aresnals и milans также, Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑƒÑ‡Ð°ÑŽ деньг, котор нужно потратить..†and walked out

Before he knew it 85 million had been spent and Patrick Vieira and Pirlo Andrea were out on the training pitch.

Manager Robertson stood there with this seasons new signings all 120Million of them and scratched his head he had four world class stars and finding were to play them was going to be fun. He did make the one comment.

“last season we came second and that was disappointing for all of us and the lack of depth and class in some areas showed itself, we have firmly corrected that and I now have what I would consider one of the strongest squads in the world all I need is to find the right blend but next up I will be looking at a strong world class Centre Back and Forwardâ€

Shirt sales up, unbeaten in the league after five games and Manager for the month of August and still in his job, its good to be blue.

icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

Four games in and sacked and after some new signings as well, the team was getting there as well.

I'm sure davie will get stuck in and im not fussed at him taking over any club, well just not the gunners icon_wink.gif

Tonight , is the long awaited return. The ADSL is sorted, permission has been sought and agreed with the other half (Yes, I will have a thumbprint on the forehead when i show up at any future meets) and the Square Slice sausage has been bought in bulk with the Irn Bru, Potato Scones, and Tunnocks Caramel Wafers.

Tonight , ETA 7-7:30 PM on IRC , The Bodmeister is Back!

as cool as you like Orr ,promises to stuff Wolves and Plymouth

a great opening line from the former Liverpool boss as he takes over the Forest hotseat

as megson quit

the man who left Liverpool with a huge bank balance after some top drawer transfer deals

joins a former gaint of English football

"this maybe a club with no money, but plenty of the greatest fans ever, and thats all i need " claims Orr.

when asked why Forest?

"Easy, Forest are my team"

Good afternoon ladies icon_biggrin.gif

how's life treating you all, nice work on the logos ( Davie I assume ) again looks a quality clan once again.

Can't say I've even looked at FM lately life is mad, but think I'll be dusting it down, but my clan life looks like being on hold untill FM2006.

Check thought I'd check up on your new game.

lads i might not making it tonight , as am full of the flu, can you believe for the last week its been top drawer weather , and heres me popping pills, shaking like a leaf and thinking i should be down the Barbican(waterfront in Plymouth)knocking back the beers, but no.

anyway i'll see how i feel later on tonight

yo Iain good to see your still alive mate

Guest sav112

No Pob’s Gaz, I was driving down to Devon anyway to give Davie a Lemsip…… icon_cool.gif hope the sniffles have stopped or at least subsiding mate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

yo STD i've update your banner for you mate

aiccrealbetissacked.jpg

believe that icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*updated

sadly the rules where set , if sacked in a country, have to rejoin a team in that country, helping to keep the balance of players in each country even

p.s std there no might about it mate lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Are you trying to tell me that I might have been sacked? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To make matters worse i was offered the job with a nice wee £31m transfer budget icon_razz.gif

I didn't take it

Game up tonight kick off 7pm

AICCtempforest.png

after the promise that he would stuff Wolves and Plymouth[which he did]its turned rather sour but in the last few games Forest have begun to look like a team with self belief

EC

Wolves 3-0

Norwich 1-1

Watford 1-1

Wigan 0-2

Gillingham 0-3

Preston 3-2

Crystal Palace 1-5

Millwall 1-1

Plymouth 0-3

Stoke 2-0

Scum 0-0

Walsall 0-1

Cardiff 3-0

Luton 3-1

Bolton 0-1

Ipswich 2-0

ELC

1st Wrexham 2-2 won pens

2nd Plymouth 2-1

3rd Arsenal

only signing was Marco Zanchi on a free

this season targets where finish above the scum at all costs and cut the wage bill

so far half-way thru , above the scum , wage bill might not change intill end of season when a host of 1st team teams are to be shown the door

"at this moment sitting 7 pts away from the plays offs , we must keep picking up wins and you never know he could return to the top flight of English football, back where Forest belong"

Guest sav112

AICCchelsea.png

The Chelsea manager took his usual Tea break – IRON BRU and a selection of Tunnocks Biscuits and looked at the Championship league table “I cant believe that Nottingham Forest are back in the chase†he said to himself “we could find ourselves playing them next season I think I’ll take in a game at the City Groundâ€

After his second Tunnocks Snowball he looked out at his Multi-million pound squad getting put through there paces, he was still looking to improve this squad and he had secured a certain Roma star for next season but even with them top of the Premiership there was a few played he desperately wanted.

The door opened and a lass walked in “That you finished Mr Robertson†in a broad Newcastle accent. “I see my team are doing well in the leagueâ€

Robertson turned “Aye Chelsea are doing just fineâ€

The lass looked “No my team-Newcastleâ€

Robertson “Oh that team, yeah a champions league place could be a real possibility this season if a certain few players stay clear of injuryâ€

“You want me to leave this Caramel Wafer for later†as she picked up the tray

“Aye I’ve got to look over a few Video’s†Robertson said turning back to his view outside.

“ I’ll just leave it on this stack of Inter Video’s thenâ€

caught on CCTV footage was Toner singing "ah, lads, I did(n't) understand, I'm a Geordie in Wonderland "

although not a football song ,but more of a statement saying hes a Geordie.

and with the Toner breakdown due to happen this gonna be good 2nd half of the season.

p.s some have stated they think its started already icon_biggrin.gif

aiccvalencia.png

Turkish Manager and Arabian Company to give the La Liga a Taste of the Arabian Nights? Chapter I

Once upon a time, in the fabled land of Valencia (which happens to be a big city on the mystical continent of Iberia) there was a football club that was rather big and famous.

This big and famous club shipped their brave manager to a far of island named Angloland to manage some strange other team that, for some strange reason, can't walk on its own. As a result this big Iberian team had no manager to lead them to glory and silverware (and a better ad and shirt deal). The search continued for many-a-day, a manager was even appointed but vanished at midnight only to leave a glass football boot behind him, shame things don't work out like the fairy tales in real life since there happened to be ALOT of men in the fabled city of valencia who wore a size 9.

Just as everything looked bleak and hopeless a cloud of dust appeared on the horizon. As the whole board came out of their luxurious offices to see what the commotion was about... they were surprised to see a man on top of a camel backed by 6 more people wearing a strange outfit and ghoutras.

"WHO ARE YOU?" hollered the Valencia Chariman Jaime Orti...

"I am.... ALI AZMO BABA! but you can call me Sir Az Karakurt..." Replied the wierd man with spikey hair and a dodgy goatee...

"WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Asked one of the other senior board members from the balcony.

"We have come on a holy crusade all the way from Arabia to lead your club to silverware and glory so that one day we may stash it in our cave. you see we have every treasure in the known world... EXCEPT for the la liga trophy and Champions League cup!"

The board members mumbled and grunted between themselves then the Chairman came up to the balcony once again and hollered

"GTF out of here ya gits, we don't do buisiness with your types"

"Aha my dear future chariman, alas you have no choice, you are currently surrounded by 40 of my thieves. Now either you let me manage your team or we cash Vicente and Ayala for every cent they are worth and spend it all on women and alcohol..."

the threat hung in the air like a butcher's knife threateningly hovers over a nice healthy cow for its beef.

"VERY WELL WE BLOODY WELL FECKIN' ACCEPT YOU ****" came the reply from the balcony and it was all that was requied for Sir Az the brave to take over at valencia.

Sir Az was immediately declared to the press aling with his 6 New arabian coaches

8DAT3536.jpg

Chapter II of the Arabian Nights...

Immediate action was taken at Valencia when alot of players, including Marco di Vaio, Mista and many others were sold off to other European clubs to make room for more kitty. As this mass garage sale of players took place new players were also brought in, such as Schwiensteiger, Tuncay, Blondel, Esposito, Cavenaghi, Diego, Vilakazi, Mokoena and many others.

A brand new system was in place and the season was ready to go. Valencia had built a fine squad of young players that not only promised a bright future, but also were rather innefective at the present time.

The Age average at the Valencia first XI was 24.5, the reason for that being Cassillas and Ayala's age mainly. The future was very bright for Sir Az, but the question was weather or not he'd still be there to taste its fruits since after threatening the chariman, mr.orti had also prepared a counter threat by buying off all of Az's 40 theives except for the 6 coaches... a bad way to lose the upper edge.

The First season (2004/2005) was dull, Valencia beat most, lost to many. Sir Az was required to turn back to his home country as well as arabia to tend to treasure building buissiness, and well... his assman was more busy counting the cash than playing on the field.

The Highlight of the season would be the two Barca league games as well as the 2 spanish cup matches, where in all matches Superman-Buckthoothâ„¢ and Co (namely Eto'o) managed to beat the Mighty Az Even when they were winning up till the 85th minute.

Azmanager.jpg

Sir Az giving his famous "WTF?" gesture at a League game between F.C Barcelona and Valencia C.F

The Season ended with Sir Az securing 3rd place and a nice tasty CL place. The Board was happy with the result surprisingly and the first crucial year was left behind. Az's Men would grow older in time and learn the art of football at its best.

For now everything looks good, its all a matter of staying at the club for one or two more seasons when the fruit will ripen and Sir Az's pockets will grow deeper.

Azpressconf.jpg

Sir Az during a press conference, trying to explain that he thought 4-4-2 was a new car model rather than a tactical system.

DSC_4909.jpg

A view of Sir Az's Mansion in the Fabled City of Valencia

Archived