The Anglo-Iberian Conflict

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Davie we on tonight? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who has the game?

I'll be on as usual. icon_wink.gif

AICCtempforest.png

lastest scores

Wolves 3-0

Norwich 1-1

Watford 1-1

Wigan 0-2

Gillingham 0-3

Preston 3-2

Crystal Palace 1-5

Millwall 1-1

Plymouth 0-3

Stoke 2-0

Scum 0-0

Walsall 0-1

Cardiff 3-0

Luton 3-1

Bolton 0-1

Ipswich 2-0

Burnley 2-0 2-0

Huddersfield 2-0 2-1

West Ham 4-0 2-1

Brighton 4-1 1-2

Leeds 0-2

QPR 2-2

Crewe 2-1

ELC

1st Wrexham 2-2 won pens

2nd Plymouth 2-1

3rd Arsenal 0-1

FAC

3rd Millwall 0-2

Transfers

in

Sergio Sanchez Getafe 75k

Reinhard Breinburg Feyenoord 100k

out

Jack Lester Burnley free

Mark Crossley Barnsley free

Neil Harris QPR free

unbeaten in the last 5 league games , has saw Forest climb to 6th , only 6pts adrift from Crystal Palace the league leaders

while the scum think about sacking the manager, Forest boss Orr has stated "EPL is my goal"

if not this season def next

the rumours that Jason Lee was coming back to the City ground was squashed,"Fook sake, pineapple or not hes not coming back"

Guest sav112

AICCchelsea.png

A news conference was arranged at short notice when an offer was accepted for Ricardo Carvalho with the Sol Campbell also included in the deal.

Manager Robertson walked in to the room, one of the News Hounds joked before he could get to his chair

“Spending more rubles Stewartâ€

Robertson -

“Not at all in fact I’ve made some excellent signings and even made some money. First off I’d like to introduce Sol to the Chelsea fans, I’ve been a long time admirer and when the chance to bring him here came up I grabbed it. Ricardo has been an excellent player but with a cash offer and sol how could I refuse.

Also we have secured Cassano Antonio from Roma a 30 million pound rated forward, Victor from Deportivo and Nakamura Shunsuke from Reggina for the start of next season all at no cost but there contracts.â€

New Hound-

“Will this mean Chelsea are getting close to your perfect squadâ€

Robertson-

“Not at all, I imagine that there will be one or possibly two world class signing when the summer window opens but I’m incredibly lucky at the squad I have and improving on them is a difficult task only the right pieces will fit the puzzle and I know just who I wantâ€

News Hound-

“Would you concede that the title is now yours with the opposition being poor this season?â€

Robertson-

“I would never concede, these are excellent clubs that are chasing us and yes We may look too strong and too classy and teams like Man-U, Newcastle, Arsenal may have lost points and look out of the race but we still have to win it as its still all to play forâ€

News Hound-

“Are you happy that you’re getting you moneys worth with the reported figures being 119 million spent this season aloneâ€

Robertson

“Were sitting first in the League by a good margin and still in the Champions league, so yes I think weve progressed well and achieved what was expected so far, we sold 20.5 million worth of players and strengthened every position and if that’s the cost and the club can afford it then that’s Chelsea’s prerogativeâ€

213.jpg

Guest sav112

Sorry lads about Sunday icon_rolleyes.gif, I went to a friends and got lost, before I new it I was getting fed and playing with his three year old.

I’ll be on the night if the games up.

AICCtempforest.png

Wolves 3-0 2-2

Norwich 1-1 1-2

Watford 1-1 5-2

Wigan 0-2 3-0

Gillingham 0-3 2-0

Preston 3-2 0-0

Crystal Palace 1-5 3-0

Millwall 1-1 2-0

Plymouth 0-3 1-1

Stoke 2-0 0-2

Scum 0-0 3-0

Walsall 0-1 1-1

Cardiff 3-0 0-2

Luton 3-1 2-0

Bolton 0-1 0-2

Ipswich 2-0 0-0

Burnley 2-0 2-0

Huddersfield 2-0 2-1

West Ham 4-0 2-1

Brighton 4-1 1-2

Leeds 0-2 0-0

QPR 2-2 5-0

Crewe 2-1 1-2

time for the play offs

ELC

1st Wrexham 2-2 won pens

2nd Plymouth 2-1

3rd Arsenal 0-1

FAC

3rd Millwall 0-2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Bah humbug! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

work getting to much for ya?

Guest sav112

AICCchelsea.png

It been a long season and I’m not talking about Bod…… icon_wink.gif

CL Semi Final first leg. (Away)

2-2

A fantastic first leg that at one point seen us go 2-0 down only to fight back to 2-2 With Crespo and Martins with the goals. With the Madrid Manager back in his hot seat and in control this was always going to be a good test. All this after games- Arsenal 2-0 win and Man-U 2-1 Win within seven days.

CL Semi Final Second Leg.

2-1

Madrid came out fighting and took the lead with Totti in the 17th minute. Martins got Chelsea level on the 35th minute and the game progressed going from end to end both teams playing well. Martins hit the back of the net on the 85th minute to take Chelsea through to the final.

Outstanding players for Chelsea

Joaquin – The most creative player in the team, has played fantastic down the right wing.

Robben – Almost as good as his couterpart on the right wing, again very creative and balances the team well down the left.

Wayne Bridge – Brought on most of the time as a sub (Robben) but has been fantastic this season down that left wing, combines well with any forwards plus his defensive quality is priceless at times.

Pablo Aimar – strong performance in midfield with his attacking style.

Andera Pirlo – the defensive alternative to Pablo and just as good in with his link up play.

Frank Lampard – Ever present, strong in midfield a real captain.

John Terry – probably the best defender Chelsea have and performed as usual.

Rio Ferdinand – brought in to compliment and support John Terry and has a great season.

Sol Campbell – outstanding at the back since his arrival but cup tied in the CL and we missed him at times in Europe.

William Gallas – used in rotation but effective when called upon.

Crespo- What can you say scored more goals than most in the EPL and he was usually on the bench.

Drogba – outstanding in the EPL but let himself down in Europe, this could be his last season.

Martins – Chelsea’s best striker but let himself down in the CL final, it could be that at 21 it was too much of an ask. Been outstanding most of the time.

Vieira – ever present in that holding role in midfield that he has taken as his own, gives us that little bit quality just in front of the back three.

Cech – Our goalie and has been worth a good few points with his saves.

Joe Cole – Came on to his game later on in the season playing a more forward role, a great option to have.

Duff- Used sparingly but effective when asked upon.

Valeron- Big money Chairman’s buy that although class cant get a starting place. Might be his last season in the blue.

Van Bommel- used sparingly but showed he can contribute to this team a good solid squad player.

The EPL was won with Chelsea setting the pace with 101 points with nearest rivals on 81. Our only loss came in a game in between the CL Semi Final games with Everton but the entire first team was rested and it was worth it.

Won 32 drew 5 lost 1 icon14.gif

Joaquin won English player of the year and has been outstanding since I brought him in.

The Chelsea Manager won Manager of the year with Gary Toner in second place.

CL FINAL Chelsea V Juventus icon_rolleyes.gif

A dull affair with the Chelsea forwards having there worst game of the season, and what a time to under perform. Chelsea had most if not all the chances but nothing was hitting the back of the net, players that had won the EPL and ripped Milan 6-0 or agg apart and matched Real Madrid were playing like donkeys for no reason.

0-0 FT

In to ET and still no goals, the players were playing so bad I feared Gordon Strachan would be on the phone asking to buy them. Even the introduction of fresh legs in Joe Cole, Crespo who had to come on for Martins with his performance before the first 45min’s and Bridge could not inspire a result.

Penalties-

Lets just say “********â€

Five misses and the worst team on the park win the game and cup, mind you the manager had thought as much after the first 9o mins when it was a different Chelsea, were they all drugged or was it dodgy food the team had, that Italian Chef has a lot to answer for.

Right I’m away to play with my Rangers flag you got on the seats on opening day…….. it was good to see Reaidy back and challenging for that Spanish title, Hay that semi-final was the final mate.

icon_biggrin.gif

Spanish 1st Division

Barclaycard Premiership

Coca-Cola Championship

honours this season

Sav-Barcley Premiership winners, UEFA Champions League runner-up

Bod-Fa Cup winners, UEFA Cup runner-up, FA Community Shield runner-up

Gaz-Carling Cup winners

AZ-Spanish 1st Division winners

Reidy-Spanish 1st Division runner-up, Spanish Cup winner, Spanish Super Cup winners

hall of shame

Davie Liverpool-sacked 4/9/05

Luke Deportivo-sacked 18/9/05

Chris Betis-sacked 4/12/05

Nuke Barcelona-resigned 31/1/06

season 3 here we come

AICCtempforest.png

as season 3 is upon us

and with Forest failing in the play-offs

and still no money to spend

Orr plans where simple ,bring in the loan players to fill the gaps that couldn't be filled with the lack of money,and sign whatever crap was left on frees

Transfers in

Titus Bramble-free

Richi-Murcia-free

Hayden Mullins-West Ham-free

Ian Breckin-Wigan-free

Michael Duberry-Leeds-free

David Yelldell-Blackburn-free

Paul Ifill-Millwall-free

Neil Mellor-Liverpool-free

Edwin de Graaf-Feyenoord

Andy Cole-free

Arthur Gomez-free

Javier Camunas-Xerez-free

Loans in

Hugo Viana+James Milner-Newcastle

Transfers out

David Johnson-Wolves-free

John Filan-Coventry-free

so far

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Spanish 1st Division

Barclay Premiership

Coca-Cola Championship

lastest clan ranking after the 2nd season

1st-Reidy888

2nd-Sav112

3rd-Nukemverit

4th-Azmodai

5th-Lambie's Lovechild

6th-Gary Toner

7th-Stevethedog

8th-Stabwest

9th-Luckyluke </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ladies a little bad news, monday's session is null and void due to the the save file not loading properly, game crashes out to the desktop when trying to load icon_frown.gif

But anyway the other save file works fine, i just ran a test on it but it means we have lost about 6 weeks of pre-season as we go back to July 15th.

Try and get on for 6 tonight and we will crack on icon14.gif

Guest sav112

Dam and we were just getting back into it again.

I know what it is you just cant stand the Villa being top. icon_wink.gif

I hope fm06 is better with its saved games icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest sav112

The Chelsea manager woke from his dream ( what do you mean the save does not work! icon_mad.gif), the Dream had them sitting joint first after beating the likes of Man – U in both the league and Charity Shield, the team were playing great football and the new players had blended in well.

Oh well It was back to the beginning of the season, well it was a nice dream while it lasted……

He awoke from his dream to find a nightmare, seven top stars all out injured after the first league match. Not just seven but seven first team players and probably Chelsea’s best four out.

We won the Charity shield but draws and a loss keeps us five points off the rejuvenated Newcastle. (So its sure to have saved fine and work next time ) icon_wink.gif

Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">looks at sav and his training </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont touch it, but then again I bet a Staff member has left and I've missed it. icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll take alook next time and make sure its the besic trainingm but the ass Man handles it.

?action=view&current=BCFC.jpg

HE'S BACK AND FIGHTING FERRET, I MEAN FIT!!

The world rejoiced as Simon "The Ferret" Lynn re-entered the world of football, first thing he did was lose heavily to the champs 4-0 then a 2-0 pasting from palace didnt help.

Simon has instantly re-jigged the tactics and traing of the team hoping to get them to at least score a bleedin goal, the words bulls ass and banjo spring to mind.

More to come and and official report soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sy:

?

Sorry theres the banner </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what banner??????

Archived