The Anglo-Iberian Conflict

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sy:

Hmm i used photobucket to host it fudge!

kris, bell, marlow any chance you could tidy that up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AICCtempbrummiecity.png

you could use this banner?young man

Hello lads... still on the sunny beach resorts of turkey and i will stay here for a wee while yet... (looks like i'm here till the 7th of sept) hope to be back in action soon and i hope you guys don't force me into getting the sack icon_smile.gif

adios!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azmodai:

Hello lads... still on the sunny beach resorts of turkey and i will stay here for a wee while yet... (looks like i'm here till the 7th of sept) hope to be back in action soon and i hope you guys don't force me into getting the sack icon_smile.gif

adios! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

like we would? icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

7pm kick off

or once Mr Toner turns up icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that with or without his new Memory icon_biggrin.gif

good to see Az is still alive, sunny beach resorts bah give me a cold Glen coe anyday and a lost Vally.....

newc.jpg

Why-aye man it's been a while like pet but the lads are doing just canny an that know.

Er yeah anyway we currently sit 2nd in the league behind an impressive Man Utd side with Bod at the helm, despite leading the campaign for most of the season the defeat against Man Utd bumped us down. In europe the lads go from strenght to strenght, easign through the group stages but i still feel that winning the thing might be a little too much for us at the moment but eh who knows.

Further update soon

Guest sav112

chelsea.jpg

That’s exactly the banner I had in mind, although if you could put Adriano in a Chelsea shirt….. icon_biggrin.gif

Chelsea Manager Robertson has been unimpressed by the fitness and performances this season, so in true Chelsea fashion he went out and spent 98 Million. icon_rolleyes.gif

Adriano was bought from Inter for an outrageous sum of money icon14.gif

Musampa Kizito was brought in for rotation purposes down the left wing

Berbatov,Dimitar from laverkusen

For a side that been failing to kill off teams and take there chances Chelsea have definitely strengthened its fire power with what hopefully will be a new younger partnership up front.

With the Chelsea Manager finally getting his main man up front he now moves on to getting the very cream for his defense which at times has been exposed. icon_frown.gif

We’d also like to welcome back our first team coach and now assistant manager back to the club after he left for a short stint at Newcastle. Mind you it took the Chelsea manager about three months to discover he was missing icon_eek.gif, while he was jet setting around the world taking in the very best that football has to offer and even a few Nottingham Forrest games, well he took a wrong turn off the motorway…… icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Forest.jpg

top of the league and plan to stay there

gaz you swap back the home page?

some new banners have been added to your proflies , still waiting on a Sevilla banner and Nuke to get a new job </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

damm proflies should be profiles d'oh

Guest sav112

Emit it Dave, did you have to use the QUOTE option to correct yourself.

Somebody just wants to show off there new banner twice……..

It looks great.

Just when its getting to the end of the season Chelsea thanks to there new impressive forward line have looked to have regained some form. Adriano and Berbatov are banging in the goals most notable was a 6-1 thrashing of Arsenal.

Unfortunately the new strike force came at a cost and that there cup tied for the CL and you instantly noticed that when we played Real Madrid in the cup to go down 3-0. Drogba was totally not match fit after a few weeks out injured and Crespo was never match fit for such a game only getting the odd 20 mins play the last few games.

The manager has all but written off the CL this season as three goals down to the best squad and team in the competition is a big ask. The Building continues with the world class CD and midfield cover.

RealMadrid.jpg

With the season drawing to a close in Spain, things are looking good at the Bernabeu. Sitting comfortably at the summit of La Liga table the Galacticos are 13 points clear of Valencia with only 12 games to go. A disappointing Spanish Cup exit means the treble is out of the question this year, but a League and Champions League double is a real possibility, with Torres coming back from injury and Cristiano Ronaldo hitting form at the right time, things are looking good in the Spanish capital.

Focus now switches to European matters, with the first leg of the Champions League knockout phase ending with a comfortable 3 - 0 victory over Chelsea. Real will be grateful that the new multi million £ strikeforce at Stamford Bridge of Adriano and Berbatov are cup tied, meaning the Madrid outfit have every chance of progressing further in the competition.

Planning for next season has also begun in earnest with some reserve team youngsters being groomed for first team action. The likes of Kahlenberg, Naldo, Riordan, Steven Taylor and Adu are all pushing hard for a first team shirt next season, although they may be farmed out on loan for another year.

Update: Most of the lads turned up at 7ish, we waited or floated in and out of Mirc till about 9:30.

No word from Gaz , so we decided to call it a night. icon_frown.gif

hope the gazmizer is fit and well icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reidy888:

I'm away working in sunny Birmingham on Monday next week (scouting trip to check out the revolution Sy has instigated).

Back Thursday.

Hopefully the Assman will get me through the CL 2nd leg.

Good luck Sav. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i pity the poor people of Birmingham ,Reidy gonna open up a new flava lamp shop icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived