The Anglo-Iberian Conflict

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to get really p'd off with Pipex if it wasn't for the fact it would cost me 60 quid to leave i probably would up shoot :/ and i though supanet was bad eh.

Didn't get net access back till yon time this morning, around 10 hours without access i'm telling you man not good for the blood i was having withdrawel symptons icon_frown.gif

Read a few items on pipex some had problems but most could not praise it enough compared to NTL etc, it’s probably just a blip. At least you’re fit and well icon14.gif

Just don’t tell Reidy about the £20 to disable your connection so I can play the AI to try and recover from the 3-0 first leg.. icon_biggrin.gif

noooooooo more further problems please

Gaz am gonna have to tell all the ex-supanet users i know , that someone out there , i.e you claim there a service worst than it

they won't believe me , but i have it in black and blue icon_biggrin.gif

Sunday night then? young unfit Chris SPL 7pm or will you still be struggling to catch your breath?

chelsea1.jpg

Well Chelsea did not disappoint all be it with a draw with Real Madrid sending us spinning out the competition icon13.gif. A true tale of two cities’s while Adriano and Berbatov are forming probably the most successful partnership, and prolific in the EPL with Chelsea scoring the most goals we lack there cutting and creative edge due to them being cup tied in the champions league.

For those absent Managers Real then got Newcastle in the CL but that’s best left to the Toons Boss to give the amazing details…..oh and Villarreal might be in the market for a new man at the helm.

Due to a problem down Newcastle way which no one could have foreseen Chelsea were promoted to second place with out playing a match icon_eek.gif. Our form recently has impressed with win after win and no sign of it stopping. If Manger Robertson can keep his Job next season will be interesting after finally being happy with his forward options. icon_wink.gif

The Chelsea manager was seen in Spain scouting with a Madrid top on with Ron on the Back… icon_rolleyes.gif…but he really should be looking for that world class defender he needs.

Sell us Ron and I might tell you icon_wink.gif

Honestly It’s not my place as I was only a mere spectator, you’ll catch up on Thursday all I can say is we had a boring 0-0 draw as you were saving up your goals……mind you you were not the only one.icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azmodai:

see you all for monday's session lads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

has no-one told him? icon_rolleyes.gif

chelsea1.jpg

Well Chelsea finished 2nd to a impressive Man-U Team Defense, our scoring tally was only beaten by the Newcaste front line that looked on fire at times. Certainly Chelsea’s new front line was only there after the January Window so we expect better next seasion.

Andrew Gardner was brought in from Milan Free

John Carew from Besiktas Free

Harry Kewell from Liverpool Free

Johnathan Woodgate from Madrid 12M

We are currently in talks with another few players with offers around 10-20M being talked about.

Herman Crespo was aloud to finish his contract at move on with savings of 75K a week on wages.

Arjen Robben won English player of the year award with Joaquin second only publishing what the Chelsea manager already knows, he has the best wingers in the business in the EPL.

Arjen Robben won the European Champoinship cup best player award, Joaquin again came second with Kakha third. Joaquin one of the manager first transfers gained the Fans vote with Best Chelsea player award.

So Were back in the CL, hopefully we can put in a better challenge after the woeful beginning of last years campaign in the EPL with one of our Coaches doing a runner and upsetting the training a bit, but he’s back were he belongs. With a few new Manager in the EPL it should be interesting.

Odds of 3-1 for the premier league with Man –U Favorites at 6-4. But then the Chelsea managers not the betting, he leaves that to the others that like to give the bookie’s there money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

I sold you Joaquin \o/ I feel I played a key part in his development. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I in the development of your bank balance, you didn’t exactly give him away but thankful you did he help win the EPL and get me to the CL final. icon_biggrin.gif

chelsea1.jpg

Three new players arrived before the transfer windows shuts

Tony King – Very promising goalie from Liverpool 1M

Vincent Kompany from Valencia 10M

Gabriel Ivan Heinze from Man U 6.5M

Players out

Frank Lampard 15M

William Gallas 5.5M

The Chelsea manager was a little disappointed with Lampards decision to leave the club, but after offering a club record weekly wage and his refusal to re-sign it was probably for the best especially at his age. Patrick Vieira has grabbed his chance and is flyingin the vacant role left to the delight of the manager. icon14.gif

Chelsea have so far only dropped points with a draw with Man-u and the defense seems stronger now with Woodgate in there and we have Sol and Heinze as great back up. The front line is performing setting a blistering pace this early on in the season helping Chelsea sit top of the pile.

A suspicious car has been seen around the Chelsea training ground and there has been a few close calls with Adriano and Berbatov being nearly hit at there local supermarket car parks all that was noted was that the sticker in the back window said “Forrest Car Company Nottinghamâ€

CHELSEA MANAGER IN TAPPING UP SCANDAL

Manchester United have today made an official complaint to the FA in regards to Chelsea making an approach to a player still under contract. It is alleged that Gabriel Ivan Heinze was seen in a London carpark meeting with officials of the club, including current manager Stuart Robertson, and receiving 2 sports bags filled with £100 notes, as an incentive to move to London once his contract reached an unprotected stage. Less than 1 week later, Heinze's contract became unprotected and he moved to Chelsea in a £6.5M deal. Manager McGuinness was shocked , especially when Heinze only asked for a small pay increase to stay at the club, but McGuinness offered to more than double his current wages for his loyalty to the club and impeccable performances in a Man U jersey.

The FA announced Brian Marwick was too busy to comment on this current situation as he was currently shagging his secretary, but once she was done, hed be hiring a temp so he could have a go at Sven's record for most staff shagged.

The Chelsea manager rightly denied such a suggestion - Sven’s record would never be beaten. The Chelsea manager also denies rumors that twelve, yes twelve high class hoo I mean secretaries were seen arriving in London from a Chelsea private jet and heading for the FA office.

We at Chelsea support the work done by the FA and we have offered the service of twelve very talented secretary’s to aid them in there work load. I‘m sure Mr. Marwick is in good hands as we speak.

Music “simply the bestâ€

Sorry thats my phone I’ll have to take it

What’s that you’ve ran out of “H†and “Z†for team shirts and a massive queue is waiting. I’ll get on to our retail manager to fix it; you must have phoned me by mistake.

Forest.jpg

we back, after 8 years out of top flight football

but will the Coca-Cola Championship winners , have what it takes to stay in the EPL???

many feel NO ,and with the bookies also making them hot fav for the drop. Orr has one has hell of a job to do ,by keeping Forest in the EPL ,with the finances at the City ground rather tight ,it will be a miracle if Forest finish 4th bottom.

Orr" I've gotta be honest ,don't expect great football at the City ground this season but do expect a team of players who will give it all ,to keep this great and wonderful club in the EPL"

We play on. We all come back, Gaz & Sav are given back their old jobs, regardless of where their clubs are, and we take down the Old Firm.

I dont see where the debate is. Im pretty sure that most of us had young, strong squads with really decent players, so providing that the clubs havent been horrifically mismanaged, we should be fine (ok , we all had "Do not buy any players" and "Ass Man does not renew contracts" , so itll be like starting again with new squads.

Yeah happy to continue, fantastic if you had brought in youngster but I don’t think I did most of my lads were great loans or nearly 30+. I was just getting used to them as well.

Taking down the O.F, I was doing great I had drawn with the Gers and wiped Celtic before we had the problems.

Lastest Clan Leagues

Barclay Premiership

Coca-Cola Championship

Spanish 1st Division

Player updates

Az has quit the game, in order to finally become the 4th sister of the Charmed ones,but lastest has it hes got Corrupted Blood

Lucky Luke wasn't so Lucky after all ,after Az banished him, wherever you are Luke? all the best 'the Clan'

Chris aka Stevethedog also went awol, after learning Hearts where in 7 heaven, this proved to be to much for the young hibee,was last spotted with Iain ,caring for his Iain sick gerbil.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Gary the gerbil is currently going through a rocky patch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah so Gary is its name then

all the best Gary get well soon the 'Clan'

chelsea1.jpg

Chelsea

They Win. A Lot. Except in the Cup.

Drogba He Scores. A Lot.

Berbatov He Scores even more.

Adriano He Scores. And make the other two look like armatures

Chelsea... coming soon to YOUR pathetic little regional side from Spain in the CL.

Blue is the colour, football is the game

We're all together, and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Chelsea

They Win. A Lot. Except in the Cup.

Drogba He Scores. A Lot.

Berbatov He Scores even more.

Adriano He Scores. And make the other two look like armatures

Chelsea... coming soon to YOUR pathetic little regional side from Spain in the CL.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Carlsberg dont do plegeurism. But if they did, it would probably be the funniest plegeurism in the world icon_biggrin.gif

I'm being punished. I'm in work.....working. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then i HIGHLY recommend emailing the save game to someone else ASAP in order that they can host.

We will have a game tonight, we all have a lot of rebuilding to do icon_smile.gif

chelsea1.jpg Man U – Chelsea

This had to be one of the biggest of the season so far, a lot of hot air was coming from the direction of the red’s Boss and he was quick to calculate that with him winning his four games in hand he’d be only four points behind after a shock 3-3 Chelsea draw two games before the match.

Manager Robertson kept the Text Message he got form Manager McGuinness simply saying “Hahahahahahaha†Robertson had taken the chance with resting Pirlo, Robben and Rio for the Liverpool game which was won easily and justified that this is the strongest squad Chelsea have had. When he arrived at Old Trafford he pinned two things up on the board, a picture of Manager McGuinness smiling and an enlarged copy of the text message the marketing department had made up with “ Hahahahahahaâ€

“ Right Lads were Chelsea and that stands for something, we haven’t traveled up here to loose or even draw. We win this and we win this in style and we wipe that smile of his face and accidentally release his moblie phone number on the unofficial Blues web siteâ€

Game on!

MAN Utd. 2 -3 Chelsea

Klose 28 BerBatov 14

Defoe 63 Pirlo 32

Adriano 54

Manager Robertson turned at the final whistle, the silence from the home crowd almost defining and the Blues fans in glorious rapture 'Are you City in disguise?' The team had done there job. His blend of team, his world class stars reclaiming there rightful place as the top team in the EPL. One Man-U fan shouted “ we don’t buy the league†the thought of the balanced books the last few seasons and the capture of a 90Milion strike force crossed Manager robertson mind and the thought of the extensive transfer dealings down Old Trafford way only made him smile. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

Will be around sometime later tonight (maybe after 11). Going to the local with the other half for a pub quiz.

And after losing to Chelski at home, ive nothing left to play for anyway icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awe I almost feel sorry for you icon_razz.gif

Naldo icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

Aww I almost feel sorry for you icon_razz.gif

Naldo icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We had a discussion on that, it was done fairly, its harsh, but thats the game. Besides, Brazilians are always money grabbing twonks. Go find another cheapo brazilian and watch him perform for 2 seasons then demand a huge wage rise and have to be sold.

(PS : Severin icon_frown.gif , Heikkenen icon_frown.gif , Clark icon_frown.gif , )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

Aww I almost feel sorry for you icon_razz.gif

Naldo icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We had a discussion on that, it was done fairly, its harsh, but thats the game. Besides, Brazilians are always money grabbing twonks. Go find another cheapo brazilian and watch him perform for 2 seasons then demand a huge wage rise and have to be sold.

(PS : Severin icon_frown.gif , Heikkenen icon_frown.gif , Clark icon_frown.gif , ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2seasons in 3more sessions icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

Downloaded the gold demo and its good. Nothing ground shaking different but some nice little touches like the match tweaking, the way you can tell a player to take a day or two off and the HT –FT team talks.

Training looks easy to use and offloading players is better.

I won’t even tell you what I paid for Adriano and Berbatov icon_rolleyes.gifbut there winning the title so far….

It will be good to play with tactics and short lists for the new game.

Archived