The Anglo-Iberian Conflict

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, wasn't able to get online at all from Saturday night.

Hopefully be ok soon and fully expect to be up by the weekend.

If someone wants to give me their moby number would prob make sense.

Oh and I'm moving to 10MB and a upload increase in the near future too! Now all I need is a decent fecking router.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Sorry guys, wasn't able to get online at all from Saturday night.

Hopefully be ok soon and fully expect to be up by the weekend.

If someone wants to give me their moby number would prob make sense.

Oh and I'm moving to 10MB and a upload increase in the near future too! Now all I need is a decent fecking router. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

next time your online i'll pass you my number.

next weekend the last weekend for 2005. is it worth it? how much is left of season and do you reckon we can finish it?

Guest sav112

Good to see Iain back, and with all these upgrades ( fecking telewest, I’m on NTL) it should help things a bit.

So I think were going for a glory hunting EPL/Spain/Turkey, all you can spend, build your own super team, lets beat 2012 mid week game.

And the classic - we want to play lower league Scotland with nay dosh (please can I have an old firm cup away game) that provided us with some great moments in the old Scot’s

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Good to see Iain back, and with all these upgrades ( fecking telewest, I’m on NTL) it should help things a bit.

So I think were going for a glory hunting EPL/Spain/Turkey, all you can spend, build your own super team, lets beat 2012 mid week game.

And the classic - we want to play lower league Scotland with nay dosh (please can I have an old firm cup away game) that provided us with some great moments in the old Scot’s

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NTL own Telewest now icon_wink.gif or are in the middle of buying them over

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azmodai:

i will deffo be in the sunday game and do my best to make it for the glory hunting game as well.

although i would appriciate it if we could re-discuss the glory hunting game days :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well turn up to a session and quit casting your magic spells icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sy:

i would like to propose a day for a clan meet up for all uk members, Sat 22nd Oct or Sun 23 oct

How availible could you all be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally unavailable at this kind of notice Sy. Sorry mate.

right with no word from gaz we need to consider where we as a clan are as we approach 06.

Offers to host?? High mem and BB would be best

What Leagues?

Trail game first until final patch??

couple of weeks off online so you can get the feel of the game?

Any rules need to be implemented??

Any other questions we should be asking?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sy:

right with no word from gaz we need to consider where we as a clan are as we approach 06. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Offers to host:- Gaz and Sav

What Leagues:-theres a few offers on the table Mon 24th oct leagues will be choosen

Trial game first until final patch:- more that likey same as last time play intill the game either crashes or FM2007 comes out

couple of weeks off online so you can get the feel of the game:- Never Sunday 23rd straight into it , followed by Mon 24th

Any rules need to be implemented:-everyone knows the score, put forward a rule you wish to see in the clans game and we vote on passing it

Any other questions we should be asking- will Rangers claw back the points and win the SPL??

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

Although only a new member of the Sunday clan I'm capable of hosting if ever you need a backup for this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its been noted Matt cheers mate

I know some of the lads want to jump right in and have ordered Fm06, which I’ve still to do. But muttering on the boards suggests that there is a good few problems that are getting addressing in the first patch.

“With regard to the match engine, we are currently testing a new build of the match engine in house that fixes a number of bugs and corrects some 'imperfections'; We aim this for release with the first patch [no release date yet]â€

Being one example form the development team. As its gone gold, there work will have turned to this patch so its probably well down the road for release.

Are we going to wait for the first patch before we kick off, not to mention getting what were doing nailed down and teams drawn.

So far I Think this is what we’ve got

Scots Sunday game Lower league game (self explanatory starting in the Third) like old Scots clan days.

Mon/Thur Italy-Spain-EPL-Turkey starting one division lower than the top flight and earning our right to go great teams like Chelsea,Barca, Forrest. icon_wink.gif ( I see along hard winter ahead ).

And we still have to work out how fairly to pick teams icon_eek.gif

Plus the fact I’ve not blackmailed Az’s Parrot this time. icon_biggrin.gif

newmufc.jpg

United

They Win. A Lot. Especially in the Cup.

And so as the final full season of FM05 comes to a conclusion , Sav's £77M strikeforce comes good and he takes the EPL title by a long , long way. And yet when the awards come out, the manager of the year, again, is the Astonishing Stevie "Bod" McGuinness , who in the space of 12 months manages to win

World Club Cup

Inter Continental Cup

European Super Cup

FA Cup (Retained - 5th Time in a Row)

Champions League (Retained)

Yes, the big prize Eluded him this season, but its fair to say the Management team at Old Trafford survived the loss of Heinze and Queiroz , Van Nistelrooy & Keane, and still thrived. A newer, younger core has been brought into the squad, and in Dennis Rommedahl, the final piece of the puzzle has arrived, his double in the 3-2 FA Cup final win over Spurs putting the seal on what has been a great season for the Danish speedster.

What next for McGuinness? Rumour has it that a certain Catalan giant are considering whether its worth trying to coax him away from Old Trafford, and the Madridista's , upset with their managers inability to win the biggest trophy of them all (despite retaining La Liga) have their eye on the man who is undoubtedly the hottest managerial property in Europe , if not the world.

Fear the Reds. Only a fool does not icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

I wanna play the main game icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

stop begging you clown , we like you and your in icon_wink.gif

starting on Fm2006

Draw for teams in FM2006 is thursdy 20th 7pm

running with 12 players

Stabwest, Lambie's Lovechild,Spurs1979

sav112, Sy, Gary Toner,stevethedog

Azmodai, nukemverit, reidy888,Steve_cafc

plus 1 other lucky sod

chelsea1.jpg

After going down 3-0 away in the CL 1st rd knockout first leg to R.Madrid things were looking grim. A well organized side that tore Chelsea apart at times. Downing and Robinho scoring and what looks like killing the tie.

Real arrived down London way for the second leg.

Manager Robertson decided he had to go for it but he’d take care in the first half. He had the players but would they be up for it.

He walked into the dressing room

“Just give me passion on the pitch and remember were Chelsea that all I askâ€

Whistle

Adriano scores on the 7th and the crowd respond.

Aimar on 10th

37th minute Real score and the crowd dies down the whistle goes for half time.

4-2 on agg

Whistle (2nd half)

73rd Adriano fires it into the back of the net

the crowd cheers there could be the mother of all come backs here. Manager Robertson flings on Drogba and goes three up front in all out attack.

Adriano scores 87th minute and collects the ball out the net and runs to the middle of the park.

90th minute goooooooooaaaaal Adriano shows his worth to take it 5-4 and were in the draw.

After a mix up Manager Robertson found himself missing the next two league games which Chelsea lost and our semi with Milan that the B-team playedand lost 3-1 Agg.

Robertson made it back in time to see his team take the EPL Title in style and start work on next season…..

Were Chelsea when we play under Robertson were better than the rest.

We hate the cups that is true

Our assistant manager was last seen running form some guys from Moscow

He might be Chelsea through and through

His ball’s are certainly half black half blue

If he wants to meet them there in Jar

Labeled nice and neat

Roll on the new season.

Gaz can probably get a sheep to stand in then for the draw.

Just tell him to mark his back garden with numbers and wait for it to pooo.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We have a parrot down I repeat a parrot down, First casualty of FM06.

the Sunday SPL is finished intill FM2006[no chance we will finish the season]

which means this Sunday coming will be a Anglo-Iberian Conflict nightgiving us 4 sessions to finish the season [plenty of time]

as for starting time , eh well thats over to Gaz

Forest.jpg

Finished 14th in 1st season back in EPL

Orr was rewarded with a kitty of £15m

shame the bloody game is coming to a end icon_frown.gif

cause next season would of seen us lift the league title followed by the CL the following year hehe

Like the Team banner, no points in guessing what team Gaz wants to manage -Juventus then at some point.

I shudder to think what the Ai will do but I’ve got to go out at 7 and I just was just not thinking when I said “Thursday that’s fine†I’ll be in later I just hope the three points does not turn out to be 10 points behind.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Like i said i only used juve as i had the images on the computer didn't have to search google for them icon_razz.gif

But yeah i wouldn't mind managing them at some point icon_biggrin.gif

I like Davie's banner but i don't like the width myself, i like to try and keep everything in line so not to break the thread and have to scroll side to side, but hey that's just me i might make the players a bit thinner so it doesn't look as squashed.

I've updated the tagline in the main banner to "11 Clubs, 3 countries, One dream" as i thought the first one might scream International management a little.

I’m really sorry icon_rolleyes.gifI’d didn’t know the rest were out as well, I’ll be in but it would be after nine. Got an appointment with a property developer as were needing our second home done up, and he’s one of the best around and was just pleased to catch him.

if we have sunday up and next week thats only three sessions till FM06 icon_eek.gif

2nd home icon_razz.gif

now we know where Sav goes on his taxi run icon_biggrin.gif

am on at 10:30 tonight due to my work,

but if there at least 3 def gonna turn up at 7pm then roll,other than that use Sunday, Monday see how it looks before we use Tuesady or Wednesday,and maybe Thursday we can all get our sleeping bags ready for camping outside Game????

Gaz i'll email you new password for website, in case you wish to add any logos etc etc

Archived