The Anglo-Iberian Conflict

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads Reidy’s out as well as Gaz and Davies working late probably so best to just leave it tonight.

I think the seasons a goner, it’s the 17th after all.

I conclude we all had great teams, bought some great players. We had some great fun playing each other most notable was the Man U games I loved so much. Four nil to the Chelsea – four nil to the Chelsea. Sorry were did that come from.

icon_biggrin.gif

a few of the lads turned up, bod sy Davie and steve and even god.

so we played on and got a few games in were on match day 18 next

Both safe in the cl for the spanish pair. icon14.gif

R.Mad on 34 pts 12 played

Val on 22pts

Harry the gerbil, I’m sure he said it was a bit tight for him to fit in on Thursday, but I might have misunderstood him. Iain was talking in the background icon_wink.gif

I take it after the draw we are continuing the game and as Iain said on Monday night when he was in Mirc it will be next Sunday before the Scots lower league game kicks off.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Harry the gerbil, I’m sure he said it was a bit tight for him to fit in on Thursday, but I might have misunderstood him. Iain was talking in the background icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Iains as wide as the Clyde tunnel icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah Scots Sunday will be kicking off on the 30th Oct.

Matt you'll get what ever the sheep draws from the hat.

Nuke and Az any word on release date in Turkey???

now roll on Friday

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

The draw is done. The results posted shortly. Good balance in the teams in all leagues, but ill be bitterly disappointed if the bookies odds dont favour me this season after my pick. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Draw and new thread

was posted 7 mins before you done this icon_biggrin.gif

Well the game has to come to a close and what a close. While Villa were beating Man-U Chelsea and Newcastle produced the match of the game apart from my CL last winning goal to beat Real 5-4 after being 3-0 down in the first leg this has to be one of the best yet.

Newcastle 5-6 Chelsea

Newcastle

Lukas Podolski (5,66,71)

Didier Zokora (32)

Romaric (42)

Chelsea

Val. Bojinov (20,67)

Dimitar Barbatov (25,87)

Smolarek(28)

Kaka (75)

Attacking play and end to end this was a fan dream game, never a dull moment. Chelsea had lost Adriano to international duty and Joaquin to injury but that was not going to stop Chelsea going for it.

It swung from side to side one minute Newcastle were looking at the three points the next Chelsea had it in the bag only for them to loose the lead. Who could ask for more only a sending off would have completed it with a missed penalty converted.

The Chelsea fans left the ground on this chilly day, “Chelsea Chelsea†there hearts warm in the knowledge that even a capacity St. James park and the Toon on fire is still not enough. The Chelsea manager turned, pulled up his collar and walked to the team Bus was his job over here had he built one of the best attacking teams and what was that card on his Desk simply marked FM06. icon14.gif

THE END.......... Or is it? icon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived