Is it possible to make buttons changing their colour according to team colours?

TriAn

You can't change the colours of buttons to be team specific. The 'colour' setting for a button refers to the text colour so you can't use the regular code:

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bkcl" set_property="colr"/>

In the past I've gotten round this by simply placing a graphic in the same shape as the button behind the button itself, with the button being transparent or a slight gradient. You can only do this for buttons that don't move though obviously. Dynamically generated buttons you can't do anything about/

You can't change the colours of buttons to be team specific. The 'colour' setting for a button refers to the text colour so you can't use the regular code:

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bkcl" set_property="colr"/>

In the past I've gotten round this by simply placing a graphic in the same shape as the button behind the button itself, with the button being transparent or a slight gradient. You can only do this for buttons that don't move though obviously. Dynamically generated buttons you can't do anything about/

Apologies, what I was trying to say was the same thing just indirectly, if you look at the header there is an image for the bar itself and then an image for the overlay. You'dd need to do it the same way as radestock stated.

Archived