Michael Owen + vagner Love

i just wanted to share with you my strike partnership as in all my years of playing this game have never had any this much success with my strikers.

basicaly i am playing my edited nation a made up country made up teams etc currently im managing in the top league the teams are developing therfore have some (not alot) of clout in the transfer market. i inherited this strike partnership when i took over this club and wanted it to work , im a big fan of owen but in the game he didnt get a kick at Utd and got sold for 2 mil to my club. i thought he would just fade out until he retired but this is not the case

i play a fluid 4312 short passing works great and having success but the key is how i play my strikers

i basicaly have vagner love as a target man and have the supply to feet and owne as what he does best as a poacher so far this season

vagner love pld 22 gls 24 ast 10

owen pld 18 gls 13 ast 4

I have a similar setup and with Crouch and Defoe. They were the highest scoring strikers in a 'partnership' in the premiership. The only players to score more were solo strikers.

I play Crouch as target man and defoe as Poacher. I also play crouch to feet. I beleive this is key as he still receives crosses to his head, but if play comes through the middle, which it often does, he gets theball to feet which then allows a nice through ball to Defoe.

LAM

I tend to find that a 4-3-1-2 is probably the best simple tactic in 10.1 as narrow formations seem to work the best. Im currently trying the El Rumbo tactic (4-3-1-2) that can be found on this forum and im beating a full-strength chelsea with PSG! So this is maybe why your having good sucess with your strikers. How is your AMC? Mine is Guily and hes raking in the goals+assists.

Mine is a guy called pisculicci he's Argentinian he's not the best but he is scoring 10 15 goals per season he's just broke into the national team he is an amfc and play him as tranquarista and he's doing a good job keeping van der vart out the team I may look at this el rumbo tactic tho As I have just started to ship goals just finished aboter season and vagnerblove hit another 35 goals with owen (33) with 25

Archived