FC United of Manchester- The real United!

Gardner SAFC

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mini Update. 17 games into the season and I'm top, and clear by 6 points. Have a game in hand over second, so potentially 9 clear of them, but 3rd have a game in hand over me and are 9 behind so even if they win I'm still 6 clear.

One thing I want to ask. With this extra file I'm using, is the format of the FA cup different? Because I'm now in the 3rd round according to this, but it's only November. Also, the Premiership teams are not in the 3rd round, so what round do they come in? And how many rounds are there?

I'm a bit sentimental, as many of them got me this far :(

8th, 3 points off the playoffs, 15 games to go. In a pattern of winning 5, then not winning for 5 games, etc.

Bury's stadium is really starting to hold me back now though, it's only has a capacity of 11840 :(

I'm a bit sentimental, as many of them got me this far :(

8th, 3 points off the playoffs, 15 games to go. In a pattern of winning 5, then not winning for 5 games, etc.

Bury's stadium is really starting to hold me back now though, it's only has a capacity of 11840 :(

You and I differ in management styles then lol. My view is 'Oh you want more money? Well, you're not good enough, so accept that or your transfer listed'.

Ah you want a nice run in now and you could get promoted again.

Have you asked for the stadium to be upgraded at all?

Congrats on premier league status and a new stadium TG. Attracted any big names yet?

I've not been playing at my usual rate lately and I'm still only in my second season, 3 games to go and top of BSN by 6 points. So promotion looks likely.

Oh and for the guy knocking up a new kitpack.. heres the away kit.

fcumaway.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well I got promotion, won BSN. 12 points clear at the top, and Kendal also got promoted with me, so that's consecutive promotions for us and Kendal now. Couple of players leaving on frees, will look to bring in a few too.

TG, just out of interest, when did your club turn pro? And nice win, who's the guy that scored 4? Regen?

Well I got promotion, won BSN. 12 points clear at the top, and Kendal also got promoted with me, so that's consecutive promotions for us and Kendal now. Couple of players leaving on frees, will look to bring in a few too.

TG, just out of interest, when did your club turn pro? And nice win, who's the guy that scored 4? Regen?

Nice one, congrats :)

Turned pro in L2 iirc. Moscatiello is a AMR who starts at Fulham, got him on a free in 2011/12, back in BSP, and he's still my AMR starter now (2015/16) and having his best season ever.

Right, so 3rd season, in the Blue Square Premiership. Made lot's of changes again. Plenty of players leaving, and even more arriving. Want to make sure I have a strong enough squad to gain promotion to league 2 straight away(don't really wanna be hanging around in the lower leagues). Going well so far, sitting top of the table after almost a dozen games.

BSP Table

Current Sqaud

Thought I'd give a little screenshot of my star man so far this season also. Signed on the free, I'd like to introduce you to Sergio van Dijk. He's been a revelation so far, and is way too good for this division. In my opinion, he'll carry me through BSP, L2 and L1. He may even do a job in the championship.

Archived