Latest Patch kit problem once again

paulowen

The second patch installed for me via steam the other day and I've just noticed the kit problem that I had fixed beforehand is now back.

The third kit (white) for Liverpool now isn't showing up, anyone else having a problem with kits since the second patch?

The patch doesn't touch anything that would break kits according to the changelist. For it to do anything to the kits it would have needed to be a database change AND a new game started with the changed DB.

I suspect it's a coincidence. If you've changed gameyears recently then it could just be a problem with that kit in the specific year you are playing in. See the thread amongst the sticky posts at the top of the forum for info on fixing kit issues.

The patch doesn't touch anything that would break kits according to the changelist. For it to do anything to the kits it would have needed to be a database change AND a new game started with the changed DB.

I suspect it's a coincidence. If you've changed gameyears recently then it could just be a problem with that kit in the specific year you are playing in. See the thread amongst the sticky posts at the top of the forum for info on fixing kit issues.

Strangly I've just taken out the year I'd originally put in in the config line and It's now showing.

That'll be your issue.

If you added a 2009 then after 2009 in-game it'll stop showing. You need to either add 5-6 lines to the config file covering a range of years( 2010,2011,2012 etc) or remove the 2009 once that year is over. Like I said, the info is in a sticky thread at the top of the forum where we're trying to create a list of kits with problems.

That'll be your issue.

If you added a 2009 then after 2009 in-game it'll stop showing. You need to either add 5-6 lines to the config file covering a range of years( 2010,2011,2012 etc) or remove the 2009 once that year is over. Like I said, the info is in a sticky thread at the top of the forum where we're trying to create a list of kits with problems.

I was still in 2009 in my game though.

Archived