man city help needed (new patch)

FLATTY999

Looking to sign a left wing back, central midfielder, gk and striker

any ideas who is good now and will slot straight in and will also get better? obviously players who will be interested in coming to my team as well.

oh and got 40 million to spend in total

GK Hugo Lloris

LWB Jeremy Mathieu

RWB Mickael Chretien

CM Steven Defour

AML Alessandro Rosina

STR Edison Cavani

might not all be interested and you might need some unsettling to get them all in your budget but gl.

Originally posted by GeorgeCOYR:

Matias fernandez is a must. Just bid 7.5 million.

Van der vaart for cm.

Jérémy Mathieu for left back quality.

striker uuuum. Guilherme from cruziero

Jérémy Mathieu - first time i've seen this player, out in a bid. Had offer accepted for marcelo from R.Madrid but cant get him to agree, city just aren't big enough i guess. nice one

GK: hart is immense / neuer / lloris

LB : emanuelson / mathieu/ pander/ andrew taylor

RB : chretien / zuiverloon / hoyte / seitaridis

CM : defour / requelme / fellaini / van der vaart / makoun

AML : abdou razack traore / downing

ST : cavani / guillerme / huntelaar / james vaughan / liedson

GK: As said before, Hart is great. For backup you need no more than Enyeama IMO. If you are desperate go for lloris, Neuer or Ochoa but there is no need whatsoever for this IMO.

LWB: Pander is great, Shiorey has good attacking stats and is English. I suppose you could also try for Marcelo at Madrid but that is a long shot methinks. Armand Traore has always performed for me from the first season, but i have never purchased him.

RWB: Hoyte becomes great. Zuiverloon is extremly highly rated on these forums and looks great in the game, so he would be the best bet imo.

CM: Van Der Vaart is the great choice but it depends what you want. A personal favorite of mine is Juan Arango. Fair enough, he is a lazy so and so, but on the ball he is immense for me. Play him CM regardless of where he can play. As long as he has space to run into with the ball, he is lethal when shooting. He also has a great finishing stat.

AML: Downing (the England factor, which i am obsessed with), Karim Zaini is a cheap option and Matias Fernandez is always worth a mention.

ST: Guilherme, Robert from Monterrey, Huntelaar. Also look at Jozy Altidore. Scored 20+ for me in the third season before the chairman shipped him out for £20m. Best piece of business done as he cost a measly £200k. A great profit to be made.

I had a problem like this in my first season too, but I figured out some really class signings, firstly and without a doubt, Hugo Lloris for GK, Traore or Sakho if they're willing to sign, but I really advise you to play Micheal Johnson, he's magnificent. up front, Guillherme should be great and try to play Bianchi if you kept him. Mati Fernandez should be a must for Left winger, no doubt. and for the right, I would go for Segio Ramos! Naahh, just kidding, try Guillherme, the second one that is, start training him on the right, he worked wonders for me in my first two seasons and I was so sad seeing him leave but the offer was too good, but I have the Great Sergio Ramos now icon_biggrin.gif Signed him for 89m and am damn proud of it :p This should really help because I have a had a perfect career with Man City till now, won every title for 5 years running icon_biggrin.gif Hope it helps icon_wink.gif

Woops, I forgot to write some positions, Sakho and Traore were for the LB position, and Micheal Johnson for CM and Guillherme the second for the RB position but remeber to give him a new training schedule to be a RB first

im playing as man city recently m8 and the players i bought were lloris, van der vaart, farfan, guilherme, and im currently trying to get bale. in 1st season i came 3rd, benjani got 30 goals and guilherme 26. also the stadium got expanded to 60000 now.

Nice one fellas.

I have signed...

jimenez

Sahko (loaned him straight out to Sheff Utd for 6 months)

Mathieu

I have an offer for palacio accepted and waiting for im to agree to the contract - anyone had experience with him in the prem?

offers pending - Lioris, Makoun, Fernandez & Guilherme

after my 1st season i won the FA & League cup and finished 2nd!

my team was

------------------Hart------------------

Richards---Corluka---Garay-----Shorey--

----------------------------------------

Lennon----Johnson----Elano----Petrov---

----------------------------------------

---------Hunterlaar---Boijonov---------

Garay bought 12m..amazing. chelsea offered me 30m for him at end of 1st seaso

Shorey got the most assists in the league. sumat like 23

Lennon becomes amazing.

Hunterlaar - 56 goals in 52 games..Goal Machine!!

MUST BUY

Archived