kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,006 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO, the best tactic set for FM 08 so far...

i've been caught up in using & tweaking 'realistic' tactics, never did notice that FM (just like CM, where strange tactics worked really well) is only a game.

...and i never tried to utilize OI to full extent (due to inherent laziness) up until now.

makasih kimz icon14.gificon_wink.gif

makasih kembali

6. opp instruction :

- for opp DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot right foot

- for opp DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot left foot

- for DM/MC/AMC/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard

- becarefull the default opp instruction is "no specific" for sub player, so you need change it immediately when the ai change their player

---------------

i didnt understand number 6. sorry my bad english. do u mean amr,aml,amc,sc,mc,mc are tight marking always, tackling hard ?

and what do u mean show on foot left foot?

or should we change it when their player changed?

amr,aml,amc,sc,mc,mc are tight marking always, tackling hard .........yes

and what do u mean show on foot left foot?........on opp instruction set show on foot : left / right foot

or should we change it when their player changed? .......yes

hi guys

i would like to try this tatic with arsenal , there seems to be a lot of versions ? , can someone please tell me which version i need

cheers

hi guys

i would like to try this tatic with arsenal , there seems to be a lot of versions ? , can someone please tell me which version i need

cheers

As has been said before, Kimz prefers 2.1 with V1 layout, personally however i normally opt for 2.1

Thank you Kimz for a great tactic. I have been using the tactic for the last five seasons with the greatest of success. I had played several seasons with Newcastle using other tactics I had created and while I had always been challenging for honours all I had to show for my efforts was a single FA Cup.

Since first using this tactic in the 2015 season I have won 5 consecutive Premier Leagues, 5 consecutive FA Cups, 3 League Cups and 3 Champions Leagues (Plus other minor trophies).

NUFCHistory.jpg

I use Kimz 8.0.2 v2.1 with v1 layout and find it to be very strong both defensively and offensively for my team. In the league last season I scored 147 goals, 51 of which where by my striker and conceded 24. I have only lost 18 league games in 5 seasons and have recoreded results included 11-1 against Spartak Moscow and 10-0 against Crystal Palace.

With regards opponent instructions, I do not use these at all. Teamtalks are done according to the guidelines set out by Wolfgang. For me the best place to spend your transfer kitty if you plan to use this tactic is on the goalkeeper and defense. I find almost any reasonable attack will score goals with this formation but a lacking defense will cause you to concede very heavily.

I use the Season Alcoholic training regime with coaches all 7 stars. I also use my scouts extensively to find young talent such as the striker that scored 51 goals last season. I only scout EU countries due to work permit constraints and in general I find european players tend to be easier to find. Good scouting is a must as I have found over half my team signed for me before they were 21 years old.

I have tried this tactic with several other teams including Morton in Scotland Division 1, Leverkusen in German League and New York in MLS. In three seasons with Morton I achieved promotion to the Premier League, appeared in several cup finals, usually losing to Celtic, and battled for the Champions League places, although not quite making it. Leverkusen were newly promoted when I took charge of them and in 18 months I took them into the Chmapions League and also lost the German Cup final. New York was the only team where I could not get this tactic to perform with any consistency. Although I won the Supporters Shield once stringing three wins together proved very difficult due to the number of goals I was conceding. I tried many things including chaning the Defensive Line and Reducing & Removing Farrows among other things. I think the poor quality of my defenders was to blame especially my poor full backs.

Brilliant Tactic Kimz!

I have just started using this tactic im 5 games from the end of the 3rd season with Sunderland near the bottom of the league so thought i would give it a try using ver 2.2 for the away game against blackburn (who are 5th) i hadnt won an away game for about 3 months just won 2-0 brilliant going to try it for the rest of the season can i just version 2.2 for home matches or just for away matches

ok im going to use v2.1 with arsenal for both home and away matches , does this tatic work well with arsenal , can the likes of fabregas perform in it??

cheers

p.s what is the v2.1 tatic with version 1 layout all about ??

just an update from the last 6 matches till end of sesason. Using version 2.2

Blackburn (a) 2-0 W

Reading (a) 3-3 D

Aston Villa (a) 1-1 D

Man U (h) 5-2 W

Chelsea (h) 3-0 W

Bolton (a) 2-1 W

Well I must say i am pretty impressed pretty hard to change your tactic with 3 away games in a row and when i drew the two games i thought oh dear back to the drawing board. but the next 2 results changed all that now if i. Finished 13th hopefully can improve on that next season. and these results were achieved being not giving any oposistion instructions. its the first time in the 3 seasons i have been in charge i have beaten Chelsea and Man U. Now if Niall Quinn gives me a decent transfer budget i should be able to push this team to the next level.

Guest dummyyy

in the Italian League, with Fiorentina first, and Napoli after, it seems the 2.2 version is way better. when playing the the 2.1 V1 layout, i get destroyed at the back,cause all the teams seems to play a 442, with offensive ML|MR, so I got counter attacked, every single time my full backs are attacking. the 2.2 version, prevents this, and gave much better results.

I found out that my gk's play the ball in the feet of the opposite team, when they are out of position. So the opposite team scores allot from distance in an empty goal. I have put the CF of the Gk's on little but it doesnt help. Has anyone have another idea?

I got tired of manually setting the opponent instructions every match so I made a script using the freeware Autohotkey-program.

1. Download and install Autohotkey

2. Download the kimz-script (it's just plain text instructions, you can open and view it in notepad)

3. Doubleclick the file to get the script running

This script mimics mouse movements and mouse clicks.

Now, when you're in the "Opposition instructions"-screen in the match-tactics, press ALT-F1 to set tight marking to "always" for every midfielder and attacker. This works with the default skin, if you're using siple ultimate right-skin, press ALT-F2 instead.

You still have to check the tackling and right/left foot settings manually (see page 14 of this topic) but it saves a lot of clicks anyways.

Does it work ? I can't get i going i my game

Still with Darlington, now in 7th season.

Using V2 with 2.1 layout and is working well. Think we will end up 2nd again this season as Arsenal are just unstoppable, they have only dropped two points after 15 games, they were at the Darlington Arena, and we battered them!

07/08 Champions League two

08/09 Champions Lague One

09/10 Play-Off Winners Championship

10/11 6th Prem

11/12 4th Prem

12/13 2nd Prem

First 11 is now

GK H Lloris

DR J Hoyte

DL C Pander

DC J Dhorou

DC F Fazio

DM S A Castillo

DM E Sarki

AMC Tales

AMC R Gonzalez

AMC J Farfan

FC J Kennedy

Any suggestions on personeell??

I just wanted to sound my appreciation to Kimz for this tactic.

I find it consistent, and with the right players, exceptional.

I've been on a career journey over a few seasons, starting at Farsley, and then on to Portsmouth, Arsenal, Palermo, Athletico Madrid, Inter and currently Barcelona.

I haven't blitzed the competions, but I've picked up an English League Cup (Portsmouth), Premier League & Champions League double (Arsenal), Italian Cup (Inter), and currently unbeaten since taking over a poorly performing Barcelona. I'm confident of a Spanish title this season.

All the above spans, 9 seasons.

My 3 seasons at inter, I finished 2nd to Roma, who were amazingly good, 3 times. My fault was not replacing the keeper.

At Barcelona, I have a very strong squad, after an 80million pound spending spree.

The tactic has breathed new life into my FM career, and for that I thank you sir....

on V2.1 with V1 layout... ive finally managed to have some great success.

Just one question, does anyone else find that their fullbacks get poor ratings? ive spent millions and millions but never have anyone average over 7.

Or am i just buying poor fullbacks?

Have you, or anyone else for that matter, been able to get this script thing to work??? It does mouse clicks in all the wrong places for me.

I don't know how it works - but could be nice to avoid all that click in the OP-screen

Out of curiousity(sp?) where do you play Gerrard???

Sorry for delay in replying, I played Gerrard on the right hand side of Attacking Midfield, coincidentally i have now had a 7 or 8 year game as Chelsea manager and Lampard loves it there aswell. Also as Lampard got older , I finished playing that game when Lampard was 35, he played superbly as one of the defensive midfielders and I pushed Essien into the attacking midfield right hand spot, until then it was Essien playing deeper with Mikel. I won 2 Champions Leagues and one Premiership with Chelsea. Would have won more but Arsenal wouldn't lose for 3 seasons! Well they lost maybe 3 games in that time!

Right my 360 broke so i started another game up with my Newcastle team. i had used V2.1 before with success grabbing 4th.

Now ive just finished 1st season again with kims V2.1 and have finished 3rd woot. THIS IS A VERY GOOD TACTIC TOP TRUMPS.

i used OI hard takling tight marking and weaker foot on 1 sided only

proof below.

nihj.jpg

finalsquad.jpg

liverpool.jpg

arsenal.jpg

using version 2.1 in my first season with birming got promoted to the prem with 105 points,but now first 6 games in the prem i`m struggling and conceeding goals all over the place.is the version to use for newly promoted teams this is my birmingham side

gk coman/doyle

rb kelly\marvin elliott

lb hill\giminez

cb frey/medjani

cb mclean/ridgewell

dm fellaini/digard

dm carsley/mutch/d.johnson

am mcfadden/scannell

am l.jiminez/larsson

am iwanski/skjelbred

fc owen/bent/o`connor/moses

got 2m to spend coming up to the end of the transfer window could get gardner from spurs for 1m as hes has loads of pace which i think i`m lacking.any advice would be welcomed

4th year with Juventus.

Won Serie-A, Italian Cup and Champions League

Totals: 4 Seria-A titles, 3 Italian Cups, 1 Champ's league title :)

Buffon-Daniel Alves, Chiellini, Fazio, Barzagli-Nocerino, Sissoko, Silva, Giovinco, Diego - Vela

Doing brilliantly in my 2nd season with Man City, top of the league with 10 games to go, amazing tactic, score loads of goals.

Was just wondering, is it a good tactic to use with lower league teams? League 1 downwards?

Great tactic- Ive been using v2.1 (with v1 layout).

Used it for 1 season at Arsenal- won the league undefeated- stopped playing midway through season 2 (still undefeated).

So, decided to test it in the lower leagues with Barnet. Ive had measured success; promoted 1st season (finishing 3rd); 8th in CC-L1 in 2nd; currently 8th in my 3rd season. The problem is my away form- I just cannot buy an away win.

Home record over the past 2 seasons has been promotion form;

s3homeformzy3.png

However, away form has been dire;

s3awayformwo4.png

I always do the OI settings; Ive tried tweaking the Def-Line (up 4/5), & width (down 2). Ive tried changing the Forward runs (off CB's, Mix FB's). Ive tried dropped the mentalities down on the FB's & DM's- this has probably been the most successful of tweaks Ive done- it has stopped the large number of times my FB's get overloaded- unfortunately, it also reduces the effectiveness of the formation atack-wise significantly.

Basically, Ive tried pretty much everything and cannot get the away form going. For players- my GK and 2 CB's are OK.. not world beaters, but I cant really blame them because I dont have a problem with their home form. I should also add that Im sticking to the 'scout your region' dictat from my chairman- meaning Im only signing players from UK and Ireland at the moment.

Im going to persist with it; just wondered if anyone else had similiar problems with the away form (especially lower league based) & what they did to solve it.

fantastic, and will be incredible tactic by adding "target man" and "use playmaker" for pos AMC is the playmaker also "use counter attack". With man utd i won 29 in a row. NO CHEATING

interesting

guys, remember nt to buy 1million players as consistency is the keyword!

i went over 250 games unbeaten with lecce in serie a with this tactic and the loss came as a shock as the opposit goalkeeper keep a clean sheet even though i had over 15 shots on goal. I recomend it and also recomend TEAM talk to be a key. Away you can play more narrow to make sure you dont loose the ball to often and use more opposition markings. i always use easy taclink on wings as it makes my fullbacks more carefull nott to put them self up on sale on wall-mart....

just give it one season to settle, and the second season just buy 1 or two new players (keep in mind what scouts say about fitting into the group!) and try it again, gonna see its extreemly good now!

gogogo!

This tactic is so sub-standard away from home. I don't want to say poor because it isn't, but all it does is get draws. I'll give it a season with PSG nevertheless. 8 games in, 4 wins at home, 4 score draws away despite dominating.

I've just played Sochaux away. 19 shots, 17 on target. Score? 1-0 to them with the home side having 2 shots on goal.

It isn't awful away as this is only my 2nd/3rd defeat but it doesn't win games at all.

no problem SucksAtFm

bigwills, u cant let the tactic u started the match with run on till the end. u need to be more attacking and lesser tempo when u want to score. play narrow and higher tempo when u dont want to concede.

rabCFC67, same as i said for bigwills. as well as maybe better team talks. good OI should help greatly too

lol bigwills. its one of those games where u cant do anything. it happens and nothing can be done about it

Archived