kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,006 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So basically you can tell what defensive line they're playing from where they stand when your team has the ball at the halfway line?

yes, higher DL make last ai defender and your player who bring the ball closer

ai defenders will hold their line as high as possible

Ok my review:v 1.0 i think the first 1.

Cardiff 3-0 Carmarthen-great passing and moving around the box though is very tight.

Cardiff 4-0 some team from like non-league- good passing tight passing and overcrowded by the box.

Cardiff 0-0 Bury Dominated it but can't score

Cardiff 0-0 Northampton slightly dominated it but can't score dodgy

Cardiff 0-3 Blackburn

So really things haven't gone so well have they!!! any help would be appreciated.

i recommend using v1.1, v2.1 or v3.0

Marseille

107pts with any team is good going.

If you have any ideas to aid scoring but still tight at back have a tweak.

Still sorting out transfers with Oxford as they were relegation candidates last season.

The last game of Oxford's 1st in Prem ended with a 6-0 win against Spurs. 1st game this season a 7-2 win away against Newcastle. I have now strengthened team to a reasonable Prem standard

went back to trying dimartino`s tactic set for the last few games of the season and bloody hell what a difference

arsenal-away won 2-0

liverpool-away won 4-0 luigi bruins got all 4 buy him he is like a dutch lampard

man city who were 3rd won 3-0

only game i lost was to qpr and that was my fault was winning 2-0 got all cocky taking players off for a rest and they come back and beat me 3-2 wont be doing that again!

went back to trying dimartino`s tactic set for the last few games of the season and bloody hell what a difference

arsenal-away won 2-0

liverpool-away won 4-0 luigi bruins got all 4 buy him he is like a dutch lampard

man city who were 3rd won 3-0

only game i lost was to qpr and that was my fault was winning 2-0 got all cocky taking players off for a rest and they come back and beat me 3-2 wont be doing that again!

Yes same here! It seems you normally get severly punished if you decide to rotate too much, or for match put all your subs/reserves (even if they are quality ones). There's nothing like always playing with your main eleven, and rotate 1-2 players max, if you have one of the main eleven too tired or injured. It happened too me twice if you see my calendar, against PSG, wich I tooked as a weak opponent and lined my subs in quarter final of the CL!!! It was really stupid for me to do that in such important match. I dominated but lost 2-0. Luckly my usual team cleaned up at home 3-0 and saved me!!! Again against Milan, wich I destroyed at home 5-0 in the first leg of CL semi-finals, and then lined up my subs in San Ciro to get trashed 3-1.

calendarzp6.th.jpg

Having experimented with DiMartinos 424 variant of Kimz tactic I have found that juggling this and Kimz V2.1 With 1 Setup are the perfect combinations.

424 is virtually watertight but not as prolific with goals for, I have played 24 games in the prem with Darlington in 2015/16 and remain unbeaten, in the final of league cup beating Man Utd in 1/4's and Arsenal in the Semis, 5th round of FA Cup, First knockout round of Champs league, won Charity Shield, Euro Super Cup and World Club Champs.

I do have an excellent side and I have found using 424 for tricky away games and home games against top sides, v2.1 v1 setup for games against lesser sides and is free scoring.

My side

GK Lloris

RB Hoyte/Sarki

LB A Traore/A R Troare

CB Fazio/Djhorou

CB Vidal/Digard

DM Benzerga/Fernandes

DM Haruna/Digard

AMC Tales/Dalla Valle

AMC Farfan/Renato Gonzalez

AMC Zarate/A Alfaro

FC Stancu/Falcao/Jason Kennedy

Very excited about the start of the footy season tomorrow, Luton Town against the FA & FL, We will survive. COME ON YOU RIPROARING HIGH SCORING HATTERS

been trialing V2.1 with my Pompey team, didnt get off to the best start, couple of 1-1 draws etc but with using Wolfs Team talks and persisting I have just won 4 in a row.

Played a game before work this AM - Chelsea Away

Won 4-0 -> Distin, Campbell, Cranie (subbed for Campbell) and Crouch

The Corners whipped in from Downing onto Campbells head are working a treat!!

Hello.

I'm playing with my friends, and I use this tatcic.

First I thought "It's funny, why not?" And I started to use it.

So, This is not bad, but I always win 1:0, 2:1 etc. I score not many goals.

The biggest problem is my defensiwe midfielders. I have Veloso, Haergaves, Fletcher and Tymoschuk but they're playing very poor! And don't know why, Veloso is one of the best and he is very poor..

This is my squad:

GK:

Van der Sar

Kuszczak

Def:

Evra

Antonio Lopez

Ferdinand

Vidić

Mertesacker

Brown

Neville

Def Mid:

Veloso

Fletcher

Hergreaves

Tymoschuk

Mid:

C. Ronaldo

Scholes

Giggs

Nani

Anderson

Park Ji-Sung

St:

Rooney

Tevez

Saha

So, I shoud play very well with this squad, but my midfielders are playing poor too. Cristiano Ronaldo is not Cristiano. I'm playing him on the right, maybe I should play him on the left?

I use 2,2 in every game. Which tatcit I should use when?

I'm 2'nd nad past 8 matches. 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 lose (against L'pool, home 2:3)

Help me! And what transfers I should to do?

Hello.

The biggest problem is my defensiwe midfielders. I have Veloso, Haergaves, Fletcher and Tymoschuk but they're playing very poor! And don't know why, Veloso is one of the best and he is very poor..

This is my squad:

GK:

Van der Sar

Kuszczak

Def:

Evra

Antonio Lopez

Ferdinand

Vidić

Mertesacker

Brown

Neville

Def Mid:

Veloso

Fletcher

Hergreaves

Tymoschuk

Mid:

C. Ronaldo

Scholes

Giggs

Nani

Anderson

Park Ji-Sung

St:

Rooney

Tevez

Saha

So, I shoud play very well with this squad, but my midfielders are playing poor too. Cristiano Ronaldo is not Cristiano. I'm playing him on the right, maybe I should play him on the left?

I'm 2'nd nad past 8 matches. 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 lose (against L'pool, home 2:3)

for your DM bad rating read http://kimztactics.googlepages.com/freqaskq

use v1.1 v2.1 and v3.0 find the tips and download link at my homepage : http://kimztactics.googlepages.com/ ;)

Hello.

This is my squad:

GK:

Van der Sar

Kuszczak

Def:

Evra

Antonio Lopez

Ferdinand

Vidić

Mertesacker

Brown

Neville

Def Mid:

Veloso

Fletcher

Hergreaves

Tymoschuk

Mid:

C. Ronaldo

Scholes

Giggs

Nani

Anderson

Park Ji-Sung

St:

Rooney

Tevez

Saha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you mean very poor ??? my DM'S normally get 6/7 ratings with occasional 8's. dont expect 9's from DM'S, are they doing the job breaking the play up??? i would play Ronaldo on the left and switch him after 60 mins with Nani on the other side who have you got playing as the centre AM ?? your 2 DM'S are quality persist with them.

BUY

----

Arshavin - great as the centre AM or right sided AM

Sobis - maybe not 1st season but he is class, scores loads

Huntellar - class striker good back up for Rooney

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you mean very poor ??? my DM'S normally get 6/7 ratings with occasional 8's. dont expect 9's from DM'S, are they doing the job breaking the play up??? i would play Ronaldo on the left and switch him after 60 mins with Nani on the other side who have you got playing as the centre AM ?? your 2 DM'S are quality persist with them.

BUY

----

Arshavin - great as the centre AM or right sided AM

Sobis - maybe not 1st season but he is class, scores loads

Huntellar - class striker good back up for Rooney

I cant buy Arshavin because my friend has him. I would buy Matias Fernandez. And whay are you think about Maxi Rodriguez? ;]

And kimz: What kind of players I should use with 3.0? Are players like Cristiano or Nani good for left or right Strikers? And What tatcits I should use in home, away and with poor or good teams? :D

dimartino-first of all great set of tactics,but do you sometimes get really radom results.i was 6 games unbeaten at the start of my 4th season doing well then play reading at home and lose 3-1!!! cant explain how or why i lost other than kevin doyle who got a hat-trick was playinglike pele and maradona rolled in to one.

one other thing with the two middle amc,who do you play there is it proper amc`s or fc or can you play strikers their.could you give me some advice on which fowards are good in this tactic these are mine at the moment

n.zigic (sc)

l.podolski (fc)

v.obbina (sc)

b.stancu (fc)

s.larsen (sc)

also got farfan and mcfadden who can play either upront or on either wing,as i said in a previous post luigi bruins loves this tactic as does skjelbred

cheers

Wow great tactic, just started playing fm08 again with Newcastle !

Played 7 frendlies, Won 7 Drew 0 Lost 0 Scored 21 Conceded 7

Played first game of season against Chelsea... heres the result :D

new62chelseagf8.th.jpg

I cant buy Arshavin because my friend has him. I would buy Matias Fernandez. And whay are you think about Maxi Rodriguez? ;]

And kimz: What kind of players I should use with 3.0? Are players like Cristiano or Nani good for left or right Strikers? And What tatcits I should use in home, away and with poor or good teams? :D

Maxi Rodriguez has finishing 17 and long shot 18, and he is AMC, put him on left/right AMC

yes, Cristiano or Nani suit for FL/R slot on v3.0

use v1.1 as default tactic, switch it to v3.0 if v1.1 not work, back to v3.0 if v1.1 not work, and so on

against 3DC formation use v3.0

against 4-2-4 or 4-4-2 with farrow, remove fullback farrow ;)

read my home page if you are too lazy read this 19 pages, i update it everyday

This my Napoli 3rd season, using v1.1 for 3-10 games and switch to v3.0 for 3-10 games, then back to v1.1 and so on

using v3.0 against 3DC formation,

no fullback farrow against 4-2-4, and 4-4-2 with farrow or holding my lead ;)

winning serie a title after 32 match, the only lost is against inter away

table.jpg

I read your website, here it's too mutch to read. Thank you.

My frist match with 3.o ; 8:0 against poor opponent, but my game was beautiful ;].

Also I played With Aunderland, It was 2:1 for me, a switched from 2,0 to 3,0 in the secon half and I scored another two ;]

I read your website, here it's too mutch to read. Thank you.

My frist match with 3.o ; 8:0 against poor opponent, but my game was beautiful ;].

Also I played With Aunderland, It was 2:1 for me, a switched from 2,0 to 3,0 in the secon half and I scored another two ;]

i recommend v1.1 v2.1 and v3.0.

v1.0 and v2.0 is my first tactics, its weak at defence

dimartino-first of all great set of tactics,but do you sometimes get really radom results.i was 6 games unbeaten at the start of my 4th season doing well then play reading at home and lose 3-1!!! cant explain how or why i lost other than kevin doyle who got a hat-trick was playinglike pele and maradona rolled in to one.

one other thing with the two middle amc,who do you play there is it proper amc`s or fc or can you play strikers their.could you give me some advice on which fowards are good in this tactic these are mine at the moment

n.zigic (sc)

l.podolski (fc)

v.obbina (sc)

b.stancu (fc)

s.larsen (sc)

also got farfan and mcfadden who can play either upront or on either wing,as i said in a previous post luigi bruins loves this tactic as does skjelbred

cheers

I have only tried it with Bayern and Man Utd, but it seems that fast players with good finishing tend to work great. In my case Rooney and Tevez played like gods in those positions. I've not tested enough but I would say, based in my experience, that I prefer FC's. One other piece of advise, don't insist in a player that rates 6 at halftime in that position, switch him immediatly for another player, and tell this one I have faith, it normally works great.

Just wanted to share some experiences. Whilst version 1.0 is leaky at the back and not very good away, this out performs all other versions at home in my opinion. I have had 4 season with Arsenal, 2 with Man United, 1 with Oxford and 1 with Chelsea and I have NEVER lost a single Home game with version 1.0.

I tend to use 1.1 without farrows as a start tactic away, and then switch between 2.1 & 3.0.

Well these tactics wont cut it for my Oldham team in the Prem, been trying these for 3 seasons now, 1st season i used version 2.1, the 2nd and 3rd season i alternated between version 1.1 and version 3. 1st season in the prem using these tactics i finished 12th not bad but had the worst defensive record in the division, 2nd season finished 12th once again the worst defence in the division and the 3rd season i finished 9th and had the 2nd worst defence in the division.

I've had some good results like winning 2-0 away at Chelsea and beating Man U 3-1 at home, i also won the league cup last season, but on the downside there so open at the back, and i think if you are a team that has by far and away better players then the opposition then youwill do well with these tactics, but if you have a squad which is average for the division your in you will have a great deal of inconsistency.

Kimz, can you do something for me?

My friend plays with this tatcic: http://centrumfm.org/taktyki.php?goto=pobierz&id=3&kat=3

This tatic is very good, better. It's awesome. He plays Arsenal and he has great new players (Marcelo, Maxwell, Palombo, Arshavin,).

If you can try it and tell me which your tactic I should use with him, and what kind of tweaks I should to do ;].

Same tactic as my xtree Kimz tactic, take the creative freedom off and you should have a better tactic.

xtee Testing with Oxford

BSP 1st

L2 Ist

L1 Ist

Champ 1st

Prem 12th (relegation candidate)

Prem 1st (relegation candidate)

Kimz, can you do something for me?

My friend plays with this tatcic: http://centrumfm.org/taktyki.php?goto=pobierz&id=3&kat=3

This tatic is very good, better. It's awesome. He plays Arsenal and he has great new players (Marcelo, Maxwell, Palombo, Arshavin,).

If you can try it and tell me which your tactic I should use with him, and what kind of tweaks I should to do ;].

they attack from wingers, use v1.1 or v3.0 without farrow on fullbacks :thup:

kimz V3.0 involves 3 strikers FC, FL and FR since i use your v2.1 i only have o.martins and owen as strikers did u buy another striker or did you use an Attacking Mid.

you can use winger on FL/FR position

ac maras

The tactic tested 32fix did not perform that well on holiday season. I will rerun with short farrows.

This formation controls the midfield as defence is 4141 with numbers forward when attacking. Also attacks their DM postion.

32 Fix improved with short farrows 94 pts but still short of Kimz 100pts.

Try to set up a game and use Kimz V2 with 2DMs against this tactic when controlling both teams.

little question to kimz the opp instruction is vital for the tactic to work or

it could work without do it every match?

thanks

Some people stick to the OI every match while others don't bother, Kimz uses them but I don't and have success without so it's personal preference really.

Ok, my team (Sporting Portugal) has been under-performing and no matter what tactic I use, I'm always struggling to have clear victories for the last three seasons (4th and 3rd places on the Portuguese league, semi-finals in the UEFA Cup and loosing early on the domestic cups).

On my 3rd season I was expecting my team, which is quite strong, to finally start producing to their potential. I'm in 2nd, but my team still struggles to win against weaker teams and even when I win (which I do regularly), I never really control the match as a team of my value should.

So I decided it was time to try out the all-famous unbeatable Kimz's tactic, namely the v1.1, which fits my team perfectly as I was already using a 4-2-3-1 tactic.

After two matches, one home against Benfica and another away against Celtic for the UEFA Cup, my first impression would be: THIS TACTIC IS CRAP!!!

I drew 1-1 against Benfica, although I controlled the game and I lost 5-2!!! against Celtic after wining 2-0 on the first hand. I never suffered so many goals with counter-attacks and passes to the back of my defenders. My defense seems really really fragile to counter-attacks and through balls.

The offense seems to work well, I create many chances and have possession and the match control, but when the other teams has such a strong efficiency scoring with those counter-attacks and though balls, the result is 5-2... :S

Obviously the "THIS TACTIC IS CRAP" comment is just what one thinks after loosing 5-2 to Celtic, after winning 2-0 on the first hand. And the draw against Benfica didn't help either. But I'm aware that we can't judge a tactic with only a couple of matches and not all tactics fit all teams. I'm sure it works wonderfully for other teams.

I'll keep using the tactic for a few more matches and see how it goes. But would like some suggestions on how to stop the attackers from getting past my defense so easily, it's like a warm knife cutting though butter.

Also have a couple of questions:

1) Is it worth using the "playmaker" and/or "targetman" options?

2) What should I do if I'm winning and I want to focus more on the defense and waste more time?

Thanks in advance.

I decided to give it a couple more tests against Celtic. Reloaded the previous savegame and played against Celtic using the same tactic, maybe it was a one time glitch. I lost again, now for 4-1. At least it seems to be consistent.

To make sure the problem was the tactic and not Celtic who actually was a much better team than mine, no matter what tactic I used, I reloaded the savegame again and this time played with my usual 4-2-3-1 for away matches. I won 4-1...

This tactic shows alot of potential, but unless I can figure out how to prevent getting sliced in the defense so easily, it's worthless for me.

Ok, my team (Sporting Portugal) has been under-performing and no matter what tactic I use, I'm always struggling to have clear victories for the last three seasons (4th and 3rd places on the Portuguese league, semi-finals in the UEFA Cup and loosing early on the domestic cups).

On my 3rd season I was expecting my team, which is quite strong, to finally start producing to their potential. I'm in 2nd, but my team still struggles to win against weaker teams and even when I win (which I do regularly), I never really control the match as a team of my value should.

So I decided it was time to try out the all-famous unbeatable Kimz's tactic, namely the v1.1, which fits my team perfectly as I was already using a 4-2-3-1 tactic.

After two matches, one home against Benfica and another away against Celtic for the UEFA Cup, my first impression would be: THIS TACTIC IS CRAP!!!

I drew 1-1 against Benfica, although I controlled the game and I lost 5-2!!! against Celtic after wining 2-0 on the first hand. I never suffered so many goals with counter-attacks and passes to the back of my defenders. My defense seems really really fragile to counter-attacks and through balls.

The offense seems to work well, I create many chances and have possession and the match control, but when the other teams has such a strong efficiency scoring with those counter-attacks and though balls, the result is 5-2... :S

Obviously the "THIS TACTIC IS CRAP" comment is just what one thinks after loosing 5-2 to Celtic, after winning 2-0 on the first hand. And the draw against Benfica didn't help either. But I'm aware that we can't judge a tactic with only a couple of matches and not all tactics fit all teams. I'm sure it works wonderfully for other teams.

I'll keep using the tactic for a few more matches and see how it goes. But would like some suggestions on how to stop the attackers from getting past my defense so easily, it's like a warm knife cutting though butter.

Also have a couple of questions:

1) Is it worth using the "playmaker" and/or "targetman" options?

2) What should I do if I'm winning and I want to focus more on the defense and waste more time?

Thanks in advance.

1. no

2. use v1.1 and remove fullback farrow

see my homepage http://kimztactics.googlepages.com/ to read full detail utilizing these tactics if you are too lazy to read these 19 pages :D

1. no

2. use v1.1 and remove fullback farrow

see my homepage http://kimztactics.googlepages.com/ to read full detail utilizing these tactics if you are too lazy to read these 19 pages :D

Thanks for the answers. That's not being lazy, is more like being crazy. :p

Where in your site do you have a description on how to use the tactics? Only can find FAQs, downloads and screenshots.

Thanks in advance.

Seems that setting my defense line to "deep" will help to prevent so many clear chances by the opponent. I also verified that removing the farrows in the fullbacks and choosing "counter-attack" will be very effective to hold the result, as the opponent will struggle to have chances.

The balance is still negative, but I will keep trying and post my conclusions here. :)

I am confused :confused:

Can you tell me exactly which is the version 2.1 with v1 layout.

I have been using v2.1 I think, but i want to try the V2.1 with V1 layout as many people prefer it therefore it must be the best one. Somebody point me in the right direction pls and show me a screenshot with that formation. thanks

Archived