Logo Problem

De Gos

I have installed FM09 logos on to my FM10 save and also patched my game but have a problem with the match overview screen. Logos appear instead of kits and the club logos do not show on the score menu bar nor on the match engine when playing a match.

What has happened? Is it the FM09 logos? Do I need to delete and find FM10 specific logos?

Thanks the patch wasn't downloading properly before. One thing now though is when viewing other teams match overview screens the first match I open the logos of those teams stick and for every match I view after then has the logos of the original match I viewed. Is there a way round this or is it a bug?

Thanks the patch wasn't downloading properly before. One thing now though is when viewing other teams match overview screens the first match I open the logos of those teams stick and for every match I view after then has the logos of the original match I viewed. Is there a way round this or is it a bug?

I think its a bug for now... just like not being able to have multiple backgrounds is a bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch :thup:

Archived