China Creation 2 - More deadly than ever

Another new set of China tactics will be updated! Please be patient!!!

Sorry guys, will update it asap, just a sceenie for you first:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43114173@N00/4175558678/sizes/o/

Champions League Final:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43114173@N00/4176187003/sizes/o/

Easy Game:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43114173@N00/4176988638/sizes/o/

Once again, it is a copy tactics from certain chinese website. Please dont complain that I am copying certain someone or whatsoever. IT IS A COPY!!! Thank a Chinese guy called James_27!!!

It is a tactics that anyone can be on your scoresheet! As you saw my testing, even Kompany, a player I use only in the reserve team, can even score on the 1st game he plays for me ever!

Pitch Size: James recommended normal, however I set mine to small as testing, it still works!

Players:

Goalie: James recommends 'ENYEAMA', I just use Given in my Man City game.

Wingbacks: Speed, Crossing (forward runs, run on left/right side of the pitch, curve the ball?)

Centrebacks: Strength, Jumping (tight marking, do not dive in tackles, hit the ball in the back of the net)

DM: Strength, Heading, Tackling, Passing(dont run with ball, receive ball on the back side, long shoot)

2Ms: Same as DM, but with Long Shoot, and better mentality(long shoot, receive ball on the back, curve the ball when shoot?)

The most important!!!

AM:Speed, Finishing, Passing, First Touch, Technique, Dribbling, at least 4 of these have 15 or above depending on the league levels.(Long shot or placed shot, run thr middle, receive ball on the back, come deep to pick up ball), I use Robinho so far, as strikers or wingers, he does f**k all. Now he scores at least 1 goal per game!!!

Left FW: Pace 15+, Acceleration, First Touch, Dribbling, Off the ball, at least 3 should be 15+ (Offside, run with ball often, place shot)

Right FW: Pace 15+, Strength, First Touch, Dribbling, Jumping, Heading, at least 4 should be 15+ (Offside, place shot, run into channels)

Tactics Link:

(with corner, freekick tactics! Put best header onto the left DF)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a5rzda

If AI is getting 1 on 1, then pull D-line back...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just played my first game i'm stoke and i played liverpool first season the only players i have signed are Ronaldo and marco cassetti and magne hoseth

i drew 2-2 and to say liverpool where lucky with this draw is an understatement i absalutly battered them piller to post i created 6 CCC's and they created 2 i'm surprised they CCC count is not higher i had so many great chances to score.

in all i had 21 shots 10 on target

2nd game i beat wigan 4-2 should have been 5 but ronaldo missed a pen

Well seen that too ;). It starts off with huge bang, somehow it later drops, maybe it's FM fault though.

My impression is this happens with all tactics. You need 2-3 good tactics. Play one for 7-9 games, switch to tac2 for 4-5 games, go back to first for 7-8 games, switch to tactics 3 for a dew games, back to tac1. Rinse and repeat.

If you don't the bloody AI will figure out how to handle you. fair enough though.

Haha this is not realistic though. I believe Ferguson/Ancelotti doesn't change their tactic. People gel with certain type of play and switching tactics in real life would cause havok. Defeats happen I know it, but it's plain stupid to lose to Scunthrope when you field out full power Chelsea side (not reserve squad!). It's beyond joke.

Tried out the tactic with A.C Milan, thereby not implying that any success with AC Milan is decisive as to what the quality the tactic is made of, but rather due to AC Milans midfielders being suitable for a diamond tactic. I would actually expect Chelsea to do even better as they have more offensive midfielders compared to AC Milan. I used Ronaldinho at ACM, Pirlo at MC, Seedorf at MC, and Flamini/Gattuso/Ambrosino at DMC and sometimes at MC in case of injury.

Results in league: 12 matches played, 9 wins, 2 even and 1 loss. Scored 33 and let in 15 goals.

Won all matches in my CL group except one, where i a got a draw away against Sporting.

Tactic seems good, but I can imagine people struggling with this offensive set up when playing as underdogs...

The tactic is amazing due to some fun scores (like 5-0, 6-1) with 8CCC, 9CCC but still need some adjustments. AI often scores with crossing. I adjusted DC to Man Mark, lower DL to Normal and it seems OK. Good tactic!!!

Anyway I'm playing Aletico Madrid with Aguero, Welliton, Pjanic :D

great tac playing as arsenal

0 3 cardiff

6 1 bburn

1 0 bolton

4 7 man city

tried on my other save

and didnt have the squad

will keep updated

is it advisable to use oi

the ai is coning me constant injs to key players outside matches wbks dm the strikers the positions im light in

its very gud offensivly but def its shocking was the guy that made this called james kevin keegen by any chance

wud be great if def was sorted

china men make gr8 tactics is it because they dont have the same rigid views on football as we do eg 442 etc

20091130632dc305e9c872b.jpg

You think you're smart and only you know the site? No you're not the only one ;)

Download tac here:

http://hotfile.com/dl/20242025/939cd30/james.442_().tac.html

Enjoy. It's not that good from my own testing, you need to have superb team or else, you're easily raped by better opponents :).

Good on you. But it takes some gut to open a thread and sharing something good. I never said I am smart, as posted on the 1st post. I mentioned that I COPY from someone else but I just feel liked to share it. I had to work so I couldn't post it earlier...

The corner and freekick fix added. Thanks for posting.

This tactic if I remember right won 4 Bundesliga titles with Hoffenheim not buying much players in the process without Save/Load thing.

You can use this tactic on either version. 10.1 or 10.1.1 as match engine is still the same v813

this is a great tactic best one i've used so far and this is the guy who has created proberly the most popular tactic on here.

Seriously good going forward and defending i'm using the tweaks that mosiclover put up on post 28.

One of the things i Love about this tactic is that the opp is completly camped in there own half for 75% of the game this is with chelsea who i've beated 3-0 and 4-0 and with smaller teams too

Guys try it it's incredible

this is a great tactic best one i've used so far and this is the guy who has created proberly the most popular tactic on here.

Seriously good going forward and defending i'm using the tweaks that mosiclover put up on post 28.

One of the things i Love about this tactic is that the opp is completly camped in there own half for 75% of the game this is with chelsea who i've beated 3-0 and 4-0 and with smaller teams too

Guys try it it's incredible

coud i get a link to ure version mr hough

Archived