China Creation 2 - More deadly than ever

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have seen there is a basic principle followed in those tactics. Very Fluid, Fluid and ALWAYS Overload.

Now I assume that in China from what I know people say tactic is 20% of a game rest is the players at your disposal. They also follow simple but effective principle like: Sell out all players who won't be used. If a tactic doesn't have wingers/DL/DR sell all wide guys because due to lack of play, they will destroy harmony at club ;).

Seems to work fine. Used this for 3 seasons and it's a breeze.

If anyone is interested I have a monstrous tactic to test:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z4u58v

Mind you it may even not work with lower teams. However, with AC Milan thrashed Inter away 9-0. (proof: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ii0gjh (copy to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\matches)).

The tactic isn't mine. Found it some time ago, but was useless for me as I use Coca Cola teams ;).

People should read: "The tactic is amazing due to some fun scores (like 5-0, 6-1) with 8CCC, 9CCC but still need some adjustments. AI often scores with crossing. I adjusted DC to Man Mark, lower DL to Normal and it seems OK. Good tactic!!!"

The bold part especially. DL = defensive line if somebody didn't know...

10-2.jpg

the tactic is best tactic i have ever seen.......i only lost one match

scored 61 goals in last 14 matches (conceded only 12)

funny only defeat was against Chivas in world club championship HAHAHA...it was a defeat after penalties. Their regen keeper was amazing. They had 6 shots, only 2 of them on goal and i had 33 shots, 16 of them on goal....5 clear cut chances...their GK got 9,4

but f..k it :D

aslong as i win everything else

THANK YOU CHINA

I mark tight their strikers and wingers

This tactic is pretty absurd. Admittedly I have a very strong team in the save I'm using it in, but I've won the last few games by no fewer than 5 and as many as 9 goals without conceding. And the scoring is pretty balanced with my midfielders scoring a good portion of the goals as well.

I downloaded the tweaked one with the freekick & corner instructions set, I then dropped the defensive line so it was in the middle, and also switched the marking to 'Man Markin' - as suggested in post 28.

I started a new game as Spurs, my team is:

GK: Gomes

DCl: Bassong

DCr: Zapata

WBR: Corluka

WBL: Bale

DMC: Gilberto Silva

MC: Palacios

MC: Henrique

AMC: Modric

FC: Keane

FC: Defoe

Game 1; Home to Arsenal - I beat them 4-1.

Game 2: Away to Sunderland - I beat them 5-1

Game 3: Home to Stoke - I beat them 4-0

Early signs are very promising... everyone attacks and bombards the other team, somehow they all defend too - amazing!

I am managing an overachieving team, Grenoble (France, Ligue 1), and I'm being dominated in my test match. I am 2nd in the league so that shouldn't be happening. This may be a great tactic, but only with the right players if so.

This one: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=161126

It's obviously not unbeatable, but it's a very good tactic. Far better than this one.

Totally AGREE!!! Unbeatable is clearly better both defensively (against strong teams lower DL to center, tempo to low, waste time and a back arrow on the DM C) and offensively (the oppo defenders can't seem to find a way to handle the five players upfront)!!! China 2 has a problem, as I seem to have lots of CCC coming from the strikers being on 1 on 1 situations with the keeper, and they just blast the ball against him! With Unbeatable my CCC's are coming mostly from wide passes/crosses coming from the wing both from the wingers or the side strikers, and looks like a lot easier situation for the center striker or the other side striker or the other winger to put it in.

Been doing great with Man City...Winning all last 6 games by at least 3 goals. But my stuttgart squad (PS 8 outfield players are new this year) are not doing so great. A bit of Hit and Miss...I will finish off this season as 1, 2 or 3rd...depending last 3 games. But I am certain that I need to play millions of friendlies before they gel to each other. More than half of my team don't speak german!!!

Personally, I prefer China 2 at the moment. I played my last china 1 games with Man City playing away to Chelsea and Arsenal and I couldn't defend the long shots against Lampard, or Arsenal..

With China 2, my lost are only away to Roma 0-2, and several 0-1 against other bundesliga teams! However I believe that a group of ppl who can't speak germans cannot gel together immediately! And I use China 2 in Man City and I did great. So great that I didn't want to play on anymore!

The guy who designed China 2, managed Hoffenheim, a middle range team (such as Boro, or Villa), to win the league, and most importantly Champions League!

My China 1, I managed only Stuttgart to reach the Semis of UEFA cup, which is quite good already as Stuttgart as currently in real life 3rd from the bottom!!!

Lets test more guys. Some tactics just work immediately, some don't...this one is the latter one I guess?!...

Good point there grimness I wanted to know it too. If I set individual player settings do I leave Team Setting at Defaults (ie Balanced + Standard? + default passing and other things?) or do I change it? If I change it will it override Individual player instructions? If yes, then sliders are pointless :/.

This is a very strong tactic if you get the right players for it. There's only one big flaw: it's doing TERRIBLE against crosses. I lose like 90% of goals after an opponent cross. To make up for it, I score for fun - 7 straight league wins with Southampton, 21 goals scored.

EDIT: 11 straight wins, 31 scored. And no, I'm not chinese :)

i am not chinese aswell :D

i guess players just have to gel together..maybe thats the reason why Man City cant be so succesfull with it.. Most of my players are together for 4 seasons or more so its easier to change tactic. This tactic suits my players best so its sucessfull.. (i lost 3 matches in more then 20 matches (against arsenal where 5 players were missing due to injuries or bans..., rest of them were just tired.., against Liverpool 0:2 in league cup semi final but i beat them 3:0 at home so it wasnt such a big deal..again my players were tired (i only have 18 players in my 1st team), and against Chivas in world vup club championship...just unlucky..lost on penalties..had more then 30 shots :D

You're crap manager if you don't even bother making tactic to suit your players ;). Seriously there is no "download and play" wonder tactic. There never was for FM games ;). That was aimed at andersonn.

I tend to download a tactic and slowly buy players to suit it. The enjoyment for me comes through other aspects of the game, not tweaking tactics.

MikeLeo can you post screens with this results?!

Sorry don't know how to without upload somewhere else.

this tactic is crap..those who praise this tactic are fake members from chinese site...

I'm chinese so what the problem here.

Here something I wish to share that I after my narrow win against West Ham 5-4. My games go bad with my players start elbows opponents and at least 1 men sent off per match. Not only defense is bad with opponents controlling games and score from crossing. corners and long shots. This is after changes to man marking and lower DL, still don't work. I thinks its time to some tweaking to suits my teams using a match against Chelsea.

Original version - lost 1-3 with 1 men sent off. Theirs goals from crossing, corners and freekick. They control the games and I keep defends only.

Tweaking done - Change strategy to attacking and when leading change to counter if opponent is stronger. I think the problem defense bad is due to overload strategy. Tackling changed to more cautious as my players act like gangster. They seems to defend better after tweaks. Ignore the OI as it only make yours players can't do his thing. Result wins 4-1 against chelsea and no red cards against me.

Its just a suggestion and might not work with you.

Well I'm a huge fan of China 1, a tactic that really has done wonders for me (playing lower league sides) and that makes very weak teams overperform!!! But motivated by the posts here decided to make an half season test with China 2, and very honestly simply can't make it work, even making all the suggeted twekings. The same team that was almost devastating to opposition teams with China 1 now seems lost, missing too many passes and unable to handle their wingers and strikers... What makes me mad is that I have no idea what I'm doing wrong...

Archived