Major graphics problems

reece1973

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=175486

Anyone explain this please.I originally posted it in general Discussion but im not impressed by SI's reply

Everything seemed fine for the 1st season but now in the 2nd season ive noticed some HUGE PROBLEMS.

So many teams and logos are completely mixed up and ive changed nothing.

It happens when i go to my teams fixtures and click on an old game.

Even worse is i clicked on the Tottenham v Anderlecht game and get completely different logos when i go back and click on it again

2.jpg

3.jpg

Then other games i get

4.jpg

Not every SI employee is involved in all areas of the game or are aware of every bug. Neil was clearly unaware of this issue. From your GD post which did involve mostly 3rd party graphics for unlicensed teams it's not unlikely that it would have been something wrong with logo pack you installed.

Yeah, this is a known bug which is apparently being fixed for Patch 2 before christmas mate. It only affects people when you go to look at a previous fixture. For some reason it will display the last matches logos that you looked at. Is being fixed though.

Yeah, this is a known bug which is apparently being fixed for Patch 2 before christmas mate. It only affects people when you go to look at a previous fixture. For some reason it will display the last matches logos that you looked at. Is being fixed though.

Thanks Drakestone

Hi i was wondering if ayone can help on this matter.. i had edited a skin before with no real problems uploaded it got gd feedback and then a request came in for another. i somehow managed to copy over the defalt skin by accident and now i cannot choose any other skins created or downloaded only default base and dark by sports interactive.!!!!

so confused

please can anyone shed any light on this master of disaster.

i have uninstalled...re-installed,,downloaded dark default skin nothing is working..

it is like my C:\Users\(myusername)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins is not working at all.

thanks to all who reply in advance.

If you have managed to overwrite the default skins.fmf file that is installed with the game you'll need to uninstall the game and make sure that the game deletes the skins.fmf file you added when it uninstalls, after you have done that reinstall the game and delete the cache files to ensure all trace of what you've previously done is removed.

Instructions to delete the cache files are here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2746179#post2746179

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=175486

Anyone explain this please.I originally posted it in general Discussion but im not impressed by SI's reply

Everything seemed fine for the 1st season but now in the 2nd season ive noticed some HUGE PROBLEMS.

So many teams and logos are completely mixed up and ive changed nothing.

It happens when i go to my teams fixtures and click on an old game.

Even worse is i clicked on the Tottenham v Anderlecht game and get completely different logos when i go back and click on it again

2.jpg

3.jpg

Then other games i get

4.jpg

I had this problem but also the problem where Away & Third kits are not showing on the match overview screen i.e. Liverpool away to stoke the score bar shows Liverpool in black but 2d kit is the red home kit instead of black it. Is this also a bug?

Archived