Most Goals In A Season

McGougan33

Has no-one realised yet. Lets go liverpool for example, then lets go and take over Liverpools next opponent with an added manager, put out a ***** team let Torres score 7 past you, retire, and then take over Liverpools next opponent with an added manager, put out a ***** team let Torres score 7 past you..........................etc etc etc...............

We can all cheat!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has no-one realised yet. Lets go liverpool for example, then lets go and take over Liverpools next opponent with an added manager, put out a ***** team let Torres score 7 past you, retire, and then take over Liverpools next opponent with an added manager, put out a ***** team let Torres score 7 past you..........................etc etc etc...............

We can all cheat!!!!

Torres is one of the best strikers in the game, so it should be very doable if he is backed up by a world class team.....and well that he dont get injured

heck i achived almost similar numbers with Villa and later Bojan as lone striker (playing a narrow 4-2-3-1 with side arrows) in my Roma game on fm08, and im still trying to find my way around on fm10

We can all cheat!!!!

Haha are you serious? Just because you probably tried and failed to score 50+ goals doesnt mean other people cant achieve it. Mate, one word of advice.........IT'S YOUR TACTICS!

No one needs to cheat to achieve these figures. It can be done. I can point you in the direction of a good tactic if you would like it.

We can all cheat!!!!

To be honest, yeah we can all cheat, everyone of us knows this, but if you dont have anything decent in anyway shape or form, dont post here :) plain and simple ok?

Shanks, not doubting you can have a few good games but how realistic is it that anyone would ever score 70-100 goals in one season especially in the prem league. Dont have a go at me because youve been found out cheating, if your not a cheat then I would start a new game as its purely unrealistic.

Gaz i appreciate your view. I can tell you I have played about 5-6 saves and this is not a one off. I'm sure others here can back me up when i say i've had Pato score 70 in a season at Milan. I had Tevez score 80+ when I was doing an Arsenal save. I had Dzeko score 50+.

I've seen the AI score 50+ in a season. Maybe its the game and its too unrealistic but as far as calling someone a cheat, i think that is a bit strong especially when people are regularly posting proof on here that it can be done. Its not like its a one off freak incident.

So your more than welcome to have your view and say what you want, but it does not automatically mean your right. And also, i'm not having a go at you, i'm just saying that you should think before you post. Is it possible that EVERYONE who posts a player with 50+ goals is cheating? I DOUBT IT.

Thank you

I'll post the stats of my whole team to show you this as I haven't got Fm loaded at the moment and can't be bothered tbh(as it shows the same stats)

Messis stats as an AMR and Mr. Ishaks(Belfodil) are the one to look out for

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/statss8.png/

And in this one Modric as an AML, Cescs (Fabregas) assists and Belfodils are the good ones. Also like Tafers and Walcotts but they're not as good

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4761/statss7.png

Shanks, not doubting you can have a few good games but how realistic is it that anyone would ever score 70-100 goals in one season especially in the prem league. Dont have a go at me because youve been found out cheating, if your not a cheat then I would start a new game as its purely unrealistic.

Mate thats the second time, youve went on about cheating, if your saying that about shanks, youve gotta be saying that about me aswell, considering i had Jo score 75 goals before aswell....so if there isnt anything constructive you can add, please dont post thank you :thup:

I'll post the stats of my whole team to show you this as I haven't got Fm loaded at the moment and can't be bothered tbh(as it shows the same stats)

Messis stats as an AMR and Mr. Ishaks(Belfodil) are the one to look out for

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/statss8.png/

And in this one Modric as an AML, Cescs (Fabregas) assists and Belfodils are the good ones. Also like Tafers and Walcotts but they're not as good

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4761/statss7.png

What team are you? and how did you have Modric set up, i know hes a beast as Advanced Playmaker, but them stats for him are insane!

What team are you? and how did you have Modric set up, i know hes a beast as Advanced Playmaker, but them stats for him are insane!

I'm playing as Lyon. I use him as an AML with these settings:

Mentality: normal (team)

CF: full

Pass: short

full closing down

hard tackling

both runs full

LS sometimes

TB often

crosses rarely

wide play: cut inside

roam from position ticked

Mate thats the second time, youve went on about cheating, if your saying that about shanks, youve gotta be saying that about me aswell, considering i had Jo score 75 goals before aswell....so if there isnt anything constructive you can add, please dont post thank you :thup:

Firstly I am sorry, Ok cheating may have been unfair but here is some reading for you,

Here are some stats;

Most goals in a season (42 games): 34, joint record:

Andrew Cole (Newcastle United, 1993–94)

Alan Shearer (Blackburn Rovers, 1994–95)

Most goals in a season (38 games): 31, joint record:

Alan Shearer (Blackburn Rovers, 1995–96)

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United, 2007–08)

How reallistic is it that anyone would ever go on to emulate the best striker in world football.

In just 39 games in 1927-28, Dean scored a record-breaking 60 goals for Everton in the First Division – reaching the landmark with a hat-trick on the final day of the season. At the age of 21, he had achieved a degree of recognition and acclaim previously beyond the reach of any footballer. It is inconceivable that his record will ever be broken.

Enough said!

Firstly I am sorry, Ok cheating may have been unfair but here is some reading for you,

Here are some stats;

Most goals in a season (42 games): 34, joint record:

Andrew Cole (Newcastle United, 1993–94)

Alan Shearer (Blackburn Rovers, 1994–95)

Most goals in a season (38 games): 31, joint record:

Alan Shearer (Blackburn Rovers, 1995–96)

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United, 2007–08)

How reallistic is it that anyone would ever go on to emulate the best striker in world football.

In just 39 games in 1927-28, Dean scored a record-breaking 60 goals for Everton in the First Division – reaching the landmark with a hat-trick on the final day of the season. At the age of 21, he had achieved a degree of recognition and acclaim previously beyond the reach of any footballer. It is inconceivable that his record will ever be broken.

Enough said!

..........ITS A GAME!

It is not real life. I'm not saying a player will ever score 100 goals in a season IRL but this is a game. Stuff like this is meant to happen.

I'd chill out for a bit. Dont stress yourself out with 100's of mind numbing stats to prove us wrong..... like i said....IT'S A GAME.

Just enjoy the damn thing!

Yeah it is purely a game mate, thats like you saying Ohh Sonic should never have been made, because a hedgehog cant run on 2 feet, jump or be blue lol!!!!!

Just relax and enjoy your game and if you dont like the way its playing, then why was it purchased in the first place?

football master good result with cahill there, simply great contribution to the goals tally :D

Yeah it is purely a game mate, thats like you saying Ohh Sonic should never have been made, because a hedgehog cant run on 2 feet, jump or be blue lol!!!!!

Just relax and enjoy your game and if you dont like the way its playing, then why was it purchased in the first place?

football master good result with cahill there, simply great contribution to the goals tally :D

That argument is horrible. I'm not going to not buy a game just because there is one thing that bugs me. Everyone agrees with him. In 10.2 lots of CCCs are created but they aren't converted especially one-on-one. You don't just say "Relax man" when there is an issue.

When a top striker scores a 2.5 goals per game ratio in a top division of world football I will sit here and clap my hands as you have proved me wrong. By the way I am an Evertonian and the idea of Jo scoring 78 in 56 is quite simply mind boggling. Jo couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo.

I play Football Manager for realism thats my argument, you stick to Sonic the Hedgehog!

Archived