creating player / PA CA

Rayleehammer

Couple of questions. Never really used editor to 'cheat' as some people on here might say. How would you make the ultimate player??

An example wpould be to creat a player wih fat ronaldo stats but of corse much better physical stats. i copied all stats from ronaldo and greaty improved phyical stats made him younger, fast and it but he was not near as good.

Also what is the deal wih CA and PA

Can someone please inform me what both things do. i know the best youth have -10 pa and best players have 200 CA. but what do both mean?

Basically CA determines how good a player's stats are. The better CA the better stats. However, there's something called weightings (spelling?), which are unknown to us common users, but applied by researchers to balance the player's stats in accordance with his CA. The weightings decide how important an attribute is to a certain position. The more important, the more CA needed to get high stats. In general Physical attributes have high weightings, thus taking up more CA. Therefore if you want to create an insanely good physical player, you'll need to give him a very high CA or low stats in other areas.

PA is the maximum CA a player can get in his career. A player may or may not reach his PA, but the closer he gets the better his stats will be.

A players ability on his weak foot also takes up CA.

Try assigning PA'a of between -1 and -10 and they will be randomly assigned PA's based in a preset region of numbers, -1 being poor to -10 being world class.

Also you could look in the game at what position and role you want to give the player, and assign 20's in that role and high figures for his physical stats.

i think it would be better the have your star player with 1 position so the stats focus on one area

Is reputation, current and home taken into the equation? I can imagine reputation is important to determine the transfer value of a player, but why have three of them?

Archived