Some basic examples?

Please can someone set some basic examples of a defensive, balanced and attacking tactics

as somone said, this is a basic example of an attacking tactic:

Mnt: move it to 15

CF: move it to 15

Ps: move it to 5

Tp: move it to 10

Wd: move it to 15

CD: move it to 15

TW: move it to 10

DL: move it to 10

so can someone please make the other two because i dont understand how those slider interact with each other

plus, i dont know is it better to play slow or fast when dealing with weaker or stronger opponents, the same with d line, passing and closing down

thanx :D

TC,

You can get all this data from the tactics screen when using the wizard.

Go to the wizard and then on the left hand side of the screen (or nearer the middle) you can hit a button that shows the differing catagories of instructions..... ie mentality, run from deep, try through balls etc etc. If you have these shown then you can then change the ideaology in the team instructions... ie defence, counter attack, attack etc etc. The individual instructions will then change accordingly.

LAM

TC,

You can get all this data from the tactics screen when using the wizard.

Go to the wizard and then on the left hand side of the screen (or nearer the middle) you can hit a button that shows the differing catagories of instructions..... ie mentality, run from deep, try through balls etc etc. If you have these shown then you can then change the ideaology in the team instructions... ie defence, counter attack, attack etc etc. The individual instructions will then change accordingly.

LAM

yeah, i get that, but i want to know what do real live managers do in situations when you are playing a better team, playing slow, playing fast, high defence, low defence etc.

the same for weaker sides

Archived