[FM2010 Patch 10.2] It's very easy to play like Barcelona! Crazy Tactics!

Which tactic is the best?  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Which tactic is the best?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I need some quick clarification

There are six tactics all up, minus the deadly ones no one uses.

Which tactic is usually the 'plug and play' tactic and when do you adjust?

I just want to start a new game and dont know where to begin with this tactic

I'm Crewe BTW.

Please get back to me

Merry xmas

I think when you play with top team in your league is better us 424 and when you play with mid table team use 433 (when you need scors goal switch 424 or for defence us deadly)

hi zero sea. i just want to say thank you so much for making these tactics! i just won the league, having played 32 games, 32 games unbeaten! 28 wins and 4 draws. i also beat barcelona in the chamions league quarter finals. i also like your training schedules. i was getting too irritated with tugs training (although great) getting my strikers up to 11 and 12 in marking and tackling and my centre backs improving finishing instead of improving more important attributes. i do however still use tugs training for some cm's because i feel the balance between attacking and defending is more correct for more rounded central midfielders (like huddlestone and fabregas)

what is new in version 5?

i just won the double. won the league and the champions league. also lost to chelsea in the fa cup final. i don't know why but every since i won the league after 32 games or so, i almost didn't win a single match. i don't know if this is because of complacency or injuries and suspensions or that the ai has figured out my tactics. i rotate between 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-4 mostly

actually, when u see the different between sea and zero, is the mentality, zero is more on atk, sea is more on def.

zero is playing short-mix pass, sea is direct pass.. which mean, if ur team most passing is low rating, using sea will help alot.. which include bad weather.. hope this help to clarify abit.. ^^

i just won the double. won the league and the champions league. also lost to chelsea in the fa cup final. i don't know why but every since i won the league after 32 games or so, i almost didn't win a single match. i don't know if this is because of complacency or injuries and suspensions or that the ai has figured out my tactics. i rotate between 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-4 mostly

i got the same problem too.. tt y it is for us to tweak abit here and there to "fool" the AI.

i believe sea is for when ur players are low on condition or it is bad weather. also it is useful to fool the ai, as if u only play one tactic the ai will counter it

“ it is useful to fool the ai”

You said good.

433 deadly is good at defence,bad at attacking.

I've been playing around with these tactics (V4 now V5) and have found it best to start a game with the normal 433, if scores are still ties at the break I usually go 424 and go back to 433 if I score and tell fullbacks to stay back (I prefer to add the high timewasting in the last ten or so minutes). My ultimate shut up shop for the last ten minutes is going 424 but pulling the wingers back to MR/ML and pump up the timewasting. My all out attack is the 424 but tackling a defender and pushing him up to the front two to make a front three. If the AI is defending for their lives you'll see some nice last minutes goals this way.

Has anyone tried this tactic with a lower league team and got back to back promotions

Currently testing with Corby side (Blue Square North). First season - got promoted from 1st place, 86 points (played 433 Zero and Sea). Now I'm during season in Blue Square Premier, 8th place with major chance to achieve play-off place.

I've been playing around with these tactics (V4 now V5) and have found it best to start a game with the normal 433, if scores are still ties at the break I usually go 424 and go back to 433 if I score and tell fullbacks to stay back (I prefer to add the high timewasting in the last ten or so minutes). My ultimate shut up shop for the last ten minutes is going 424 but pulling the wingers back to MR/ML and pump up the timewasting. My all out attack is the 424 but tackling a defender and pushing him up to the front two to make a front three. If the AI is defending for their lives you'll see some nice last minutes goals this way.

That's right!

And you can also use 433 deadly.

That's right!

And you can also use 433 deadly.

I prefer to tweak the fullbacks and time wasting manually rather then having a seperate tactic for it. I have actually started using the Sea 4-3-3 for starting matches with and then use other versions of Sea/Zero later on in games. It's working a treat. I've also found if I score early I can tick "Counter Attack" and usually it ends up with a second goal. However I don't have Counter Attack on late in the second half as I don't want to be caught out. I usually just use deadly from 70 mins and that usually does the job.

Would just like to add I've found my favourite PPM's to get this tactic to work at it's utmost potential :)

DR/DL - Runs With Ball Down Left/Right, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Curls Ball

DC - Stay On Feet, Tight Marking, Play Way Out of Trouble

MC - Short Simple Passes, Tries Killer Balls, Comes Deep

AML/AMR - Places Shots, Cuts Inside, Gets Into Opponents Area, Run With Ball Often, Tries Killer Balls, Round Keeper

FC - Beat Offside, Place Shots, Round Keeper

lol. i think it is a problem that needs to be adressed imo. i saw some insane posts about this but can't remember where and the number. think it was over 20 shots for each team. i just lost the community shield against chelsea (although i dominated the entire match and created a bunch of ccc's) on penalties. think the penalty score was 8-9. not too unrealistic, but i somehow suspect it was not all coincidental

What is the difference between V4 and V5?

What is the better version?

THANKS!

*"Sea" are good tacics too,Especially it's a rain,strong wind, Blazing hot or Lack condition time.

*Because the AI will orientate your tactic while you use only a tactic long time,so you can use "Zero" and "Sea "by turn.can use 5-10 continuously.

v5 is better

After tons of reading in the foruns did some changes in the 424 and 4231 tactics that are giving me some very good results in early stages of my season with lower league side in Portugal. Invite you all to try them, and mainly Zero Sea I really would like to have your opinion.

I've called them Zero Sea Fool the AI.

Here they are: http://www.filefront.com/15237563/ZeroSea%20FoolTheAI.rar

Waiting for your feedback!

After tons of reading in the foruns did some changes in the 424 and 4231 tactics that are giving me some very good results in early stages of my season with lower league side in Portugal. Invite you all to try them, and mainly Zero Sea I really would like to have your opinion.

I've called them Zero Sea Fool the AI.

Here they are: http://www.filefront.com/15237563/ZeroSea%20FoolTheAI.rar

Waiting for your feedback!

No one trying it? After achieving promotion to Portuguese Premier Division (with a very weak team) I'm loving my current campaign, been doing great!

tablek.th.jpg

No one trying it? After achieving promotion to Portuguese Premier Division (with a very weak team) I'm loving my current campaign, been doing great!

tablek.th.jpg

I Think i will try them.

Can you help with something? When to use each ? you use both? when change to each one of them? thanks

edit: Hey!! how did you manage to get a 3rd division team to the first division in 2 seasons???

I Think i will try them.

Can you help with something? When to use each ? you use both? when change to each one of them? thanks

edit: Hey!! how did you manage to get a 3rd division team to the first division in 2 seasons???

LOL I always do this in every FM. I put my home town club in 2nd division (without changing the club's reputation, I think it is around 1500) and then sign free players (wich is tough because 90% don't wanna come). I always load all brazilian players, so I eventually get a bunch of portuguese and brazilian crap!!

As I'm a lot weaker than most of the other clubs I almost always play the Sea versions, normally startint 4231, and after half-time changing to 424 in order to fool the AI. If I'm winning in the last 20/30 minutes I increase timewasting. Try it, and tell me how it goes.

LOL I always do this in every FM. I put my home town club in 2nd division (without changing the club's reputation, I think it is around 1500) and then sign free players (wich is tough because 90% don't wanna come). I always load all brazilian players, so I eventually get a bunch of portuguese and brazilian crap!!

As I'm a lot weaker than most of the other clubs I almost always play the Sea versions, normally startint 4231, and after half-time changing to 424 in order to fool the AI. If I'm winning in the last 20/30 minutes I increase timewasting. Try it, and tell me how it goes.

Ok :) But with free players you can have a great team, i have already played with Atlético CP and i was able to get many free good players :)

That is something that is against my style of play, every match start with a formation and then change to another... maybe that is the reason cuz i don't have has many sucess in FM has I wish LLOL but is my style ... :/

Archived