Assistant manager + Coach attributes???

burnie24

With Assistant manager it depends what you want him to do and what you use your assistant manager for.

With the others

ATT Coach i look for High attacking, determination, technique etc

For me and my coaches Motivation, Determination and there main role i.e _Tactical, Attacking, Defending all need to me high

Look at post 12 on this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=158035

It will explain the formula for coaches.

As for Assistant Managers, I think it depends at what level your team is playing.

If you are a lowly team and cannot have many coaches, then you will need your AssMan to be good at training.

If you can have lots of coaches, training is not so important for an AssMan.

In this case I would look for,

Tactical Knowledge, He will be able to give you good advice both before and during matches.

Man Management, Important to keep your squad harmony high and keep the squad bonded.

Motivation, Important to motivate your team during training and matches.

Discipline, Important to keep discipline in your squad or players can become unhappy.

Deternination. This shows how determined he is to suceed and do his job well.

Judging player ability/potential are also useful for reports on your players and the opposition players.

There are also hidden stats for all staff. One of them is 'hardness of training', I dont know how this is calculated.

I have seen evidence before that high level 'hardness of training' can have an adverse affect on some players, but Im not tottally sure about that.

To be honest, you may be better off asking these questions on the main general discussion board.

A tip; Before you sign an AssMan, look on the profile and click the "Personal" tab. This shows his strengths in things like squad management etc. These strengths are represented by a bar chart.

Hope that helped, good luck.

CraigGorge is absolutely spot on your ass.man depends on what you want

The mods will close this thread mate, if you want Assistant Manager Opinions Visit this thread Assistant Managers

Visit post 11 by arsenal_2111 it will help

Other coaches my friend either visit Purefuns link`s page

You should find any link your looking for in there :thup:

Archived