Pedros 4411

got a really good 4411 tactic that I made with Tottenham winning the league first season and continued dominating season after season. I'd like to share it to see if other people have success with it but I don't know how to get it on here. So can someone tell me so I can upload it.

Ok first save your tactic in game. Go to a file sharing website (Filefront, Zshare etc. you can find these with a quick google). When you are there and on the upload page. Click browse and go to My documents. Go to Sports Interactive in my documents. In this page click Tactics. Find the name you put on your tactic, you should find it if you saved it. Double click it and it should upload. Then post the link it gives you after on here.

:thup:

thanks alot shootie that was easy as pie, now here is the master 100% guaranteed success tactic

http://www.filefront.com/15186863/Pedros%204411%20%28Tottenham%2C%20Feb%202013%29.tac

ok afew things about it

1. opponent instructions are important all strikers should have ALWAYS on closing down and HARD on tackling and WEAKER FOOT also all creative midfielders. When playing top teams the whole midfield and attack need them instructions so don't give them an inch.

2. Sideline shouts are also important but always give it atleast 30 minutes before switchint up. I usually like Get Ball Forward and Shoot on Sight coupled with an ATTAcking Mentality when needing a goal. I'll also move the wide midfielders up to wingers to really aply the pressure

3. your LM and ACM swap positions so make sure they're capable of playing both. This stops them from effectively being man-marked out of games

Now for positions

RB Stays back were as the LB gets forward abit so needs good crossing and stamina

RM hugs line and gets to the by line to whip in crosses so pace and crossing needed

LM cuts in and swaps positions with ACM so they need to be play maker types

ST needs strength and ball playing ability plus good long shots help

CM the left one is more defensive than the right but they swap positions also so good defending and passing is needed for both

Anyway that's enough typing give it a go lads but be sure to put players with the right strengths in each position.

Oh yeah it also works on all versions 10.0 10.1 and 10.2 so it's a definate winner

look forward to hearing some feed back

is it good for lower league clubs?

as long as you put players with the right strengths in each position it should work at all levels

for instance Lennon is my RM so you need some one with good pace, dribbling and decent crossing for what ever level you're at

If you put good players from your level into this tactic you'll win most of your games. The defence is also very tight and doesn't concede much at all.

Give it 10 regular season games and get back to me with your results

What do you do to see the game out?

ok to see the game out pause it then go to Contain then use retain possesion, play narrow, drop deeper and play safer

then move your ACM to DM change him to a Anchor man and remember to untick the switch position box

but only do that with no more than 10-12 minutes remaining

based on this

so you haven't used it then

I injure loads of opposing strikers and midfeilders with them instructions so they work great for me

the idea is to constantly press their attacking players and give them no time or space on the ball plus kick lumps out of them so they don't feel like playing anymore

i dont need to try it, when someone says they have a 100% super tactic you know its a lie

how do you know that?

We'll it's a 100% super tactic for me and the only person to give feed back so far has won all their games with it beating the 2 big team in his league

so quit hatin

how do you know that?

We'll it's a 100% super tactic for me and the only person to give feed back so far has won all their games with it beating the 2 big team in his league

so quit hatin

FOR NOW works fine. 3 VICTORIES PART 3 (2 off, 1 at home), you upgrade by taking my league. I was not expecting but it is. for now I say congratulations!

snowman the opponent instructions are very important when playing the top clubs especially with players like Del Piero who have bundles of skill but little pace use tight marking for them too

the whole midfield and attack need closing down, hard tackling and weakerfoot but because of this you're 2 CMs need good engines and tackling

I said "100% guaranteed success tactic" not super(although it is) but success as in if you use this tactic right you will finish in a better position than expected and will be successful 100% guaranteed as it's worked for me on all the patches and as you add better players to your squad you will start to dominate the league. Anyway barry why not give it a try and see if it works or are you scared you might actually be wrong which you are.

Tottenham.jpg

here's a screenshot of my first season

Players.jpg

here's my team from the first season. Adriano was a beast but in the summer manure tapped him up I refused to sell and he took the hump and was crap second season but thankfully I had Cardozo waiting in the wings. I ended up selling Adriano to Wolves for 19.75 mil end of second season.

What would be your strategy for going down to 10 men?

well if you still need a goal go 3 CBs at the back

if you're already winning remove your ACM and go 441

see how it goes and if your behind in possesion go Counter, get ball forward, shoot on sight, pump ball into box, exploit flanks

hows your results been going?

Very well I don't know how to post pictures but if I did I'd put a screen shot from my last few games using this tactic the results have been:

10 wins 1 defeat 0 draws with Vitesse in the Eredivise in my third season, we're an average/good team playing as underdogs against the big 3.

Very well I don't know how to post pictures but if I did I'd put a screen shot from my last few games using this tactic the results have been:

10 wins 1 defeat 0 draws with Vitesse in the Eredivise in my third season, we're an average/good team playing as underdogs against the big 3.

I just learnt how to do screen shots today you have to go to photobucket and sign up it's free then upload your saved screenshots from paint it's all pretty complicated

forgot to mention the tactic has a corner routine set up you need out swinging corner takers so left footer on the left and vice versa. The right CB scores most of them so good strength, jumping and heading and he'll score a good few. I use Evans and he stuck 4 in one match against manure and we won 6-1 it's on the fixture list I posted :D

I created my own attacking and defending corner routine. Good to see you won most games, except against the mighty Blades ;)

lol put out the back up team because of fixture congestion thinking I'd wipe the floor with them at home, right back to winning ways afterwards though

Bout to give this a go with my Oldham Squad, should be interesting.

Since Oldham aren't necessarily the strongest L1 team, would this work well playing against the decent/bigger teams? I have a good formation for when I am the stronger side or need goals, but when I play stronger/decent opposition, I struggle.

Bout to give this a go with my Oldham Squad, should be interesting.

Since Oldham aren't necessarily the strongest L1 team, would this work well playing against the decent/bigger teams? I have a good formation for when I am the stronger side or need goals, but when I play stronger/decent opposition, I struggle.

it should but you need a pacey RM and the 2 CMs need to be good defensively

also the opponent instructions are very important for the bigger teams you really need to press them and tackle them hard all over the pitch

definately give it a shot though as I'm interested to see how it will do in league 1

The tactic would work perfect for the squad I'm using right now if the RM/LM switched. I have a RM that can play CAM and a CAM that can play RM, but I only have two left sided players and they don't play CAM.

Should I try switching the player attributes for RM and LM and seeing what happens? That way my RM would be switching around with the CAM?

Thanks.

The tactic would work perfect for the squad I'm using right now if the RM/LM switched. I have a RM that can play CAM and a CAM that can play RM, but I only have two left sided players and they don't play CAM.

Should I try switching the player attributes for RM and LM and seeing what happens? That way my RM would be switching around with the CAM?

Thanks.

definately but then you'd need to switch the fullbacks too as the left one currently gets forward more because of LM cutting in and the RB sits deeper

it shouldn't affect results as long as you switch the fullbacks too

Archived