Do people create tactics to share using lesser teams?

Just curious to know whether the people who are willing to share their tactics with others actually create them using lesser teams.

So many people claim to make amazing tactics but when you see which team they used, its either Chelsea,Arsenal,Man Utd,Man City or Barcelona type teams.

So who would you say on here has created a great tactic using a lesser known team and which team did they use??

I created my tactic with Tottenham and won the league with it first season. Not an unknown team but to finish top ahead of the big 4 and ****** first season takes a good tactic

it's Pedros 4411, give it a go and let me know what you think

have u got link for it?

Ive never managed to create a good tactic myself until FM10 and i finished 2nd with Tottenham in the 1st season and then got bored about 13 games into the 2nd season while leading the league ahead of Man City and 10 points ahead of 3rd placed Everton.

It seems to me even Tottenham this game are easy to achieve success with so thats why i wouldnt personally brag my tactic is great to share.

It just makes me laugh when people claim there tactic is amazing and then you see they were using Man Utd.

use mr hough's complete dominance tactic. i use it with nots county and got back to back to back promotions to the prem. then after a few seasons i qualified for the 2015/2016 champs league and won it. its a great tactic. just use the smallest pitch you can and you can't go wrong

use mr hough's complete dominance tactic. i use it with nots county and got back to back to back promotions to the prem. then after a few seasons i qualified for the 2015/2016 champs league and won it. its a great tactic. just use the smallest pitch you can and you can't go wrong

u saying that notts c have got £££££££££££££££££ so u can buy good players 4 that kinda leauge if you no what i mean

u saying that notts c have got £££££££££££££££££ so u can buy good players 4 that kinda leauge if you no what i mean

no i didnt buy any players first season. and won the league easily. i bought players next season but it doesnt matter how much money you have. you can only attract certain players to clubs and leagues. in my 2nd season i was mainly bringing in 30+ year olds who were a bit better than what i currently had and still won league 1. it was only when i got 2 the championship that i could start buy good players who were prem rejects. and also some younger players to train up.

its a great tactic. Just look in the tactics forum for complete dominance, it will be near the top. its quite popular

no i didnt buy any players first season. and won the league easily. i bought players next season but it doesnt matter how much money you have. you can only attract certain players to clubs and leagues. in my 2nd season i was mainly bringing in 30+ year olds who were a bit better than what i currently had and still won league 1. it was only when i got 2 the championship that i could start buy good players who were prem rejects. and also some younger players to train up.

its a great tactic. Just look in the tactics forum for complete dominance, it will be near the top. its quite popular

just downloaded it mate i like the detail mr h gives about it with is p's n shouts alot of people like this thread says is 1 of the first post (cant remba which 1) people just post tactic but dont go int to detail. most people what are downloading tactic just want a plug n play 1 but, i think si got round to the idea like them sort of tactic don't exist

just downloaded it mate i like the detail mr h gives about it with is p's n shouts alot of people like this thread says is 1 of the first post (cant remba which 1) people just post tactic but dont go int to detail. most people what are downloading tactic just want a plug n play 1 but, i think si got round to the idea like them sort of tactic don't exist

to be honest i used it as a plug and play and its great. you'll be able to see if you read my posts in that thread. the only time i did anything is if im behind or really need to score and i'll shout work ball into box.

at the start of your next season change your pitch size to as small as you can for this tactic

to be honest i used it as a plug and play and its great. you'll be able to see if you read my posts in that thread. the only time i did anything is if im behind or really need to score and i'll shout work ball into box.

at the start of your next season change your pitch size to as small as you can for this tactic

i always do cos im a fan of sheff wed i can all ways remba going to places like the dell (s'hampton) n selhurst park (Wimbledon days) n they were all ways little tight grounds were player **** play so i nearlly always play with small pitch so my less players ant got a lot to run n can make it really tight when playing good teams. but, thanks foe the advise on work it into box

Archived