The New Jose Mourinho Tactics

Based on Jose, this tactic is Balanced, and will produce mainly 1-0 results. The player instructions have been heavily designed to mould the players into the Jose Mourinho style of play. You dont have to download these tactics, there are plenty of alternative tactics out there and some very good ones to, but if you a fan of Jose, than happy downloading! :)

PRE MATCH ODDS

Home, Clear Favourites, and Good Morale: I expect a win.

Home, slight Favourites / Slight Underdogs: You can win this game

Home, Clear Underdogs: Wish Luck!

Home, Rivals: For the fans!

Away, Clear Favourites: You can win this game!

Away, Slight Favourites: You can win this game!

Away, Slight Underdogs: Wish luck.

Away, Clear Underdogs: Pressure is off!

HALF TIME TEAM TALKS

Home, 1 goal lead: Encourage

Individual team talk: Rating is on 6: Disappointing

Rating is on 7 / 8: You have faith

Rating is on 5: Substitute w/ Disappointing or Angry

You have faith / you can make the difference to player coming on.

Home, winning by more than 1 goal: Pleased or Thrilled.

Home and you are drawing: If ratings are 7+: You can win this!

If ratings are 6-: Disappointing

If player morale is low: You have faith or Pleased.

Home and you are losing: If ratings are 7+: You can win this!

If ratings are 6-: Disappointing

If player morale is low: You have faith or Pleased.

Away Team Talk: As above, but one comment to lesser of harshness.

If Away and opposition is getting alot more of the ball or not playing well. Change Strategy to standard and change passing from short to direct.

e.g. Half Time and your winning 1-0 and 9 of your players are on a 7+ and 2 players are on a 6. Team Talk is Encourage and for the players on 6, you either say disappointing and keep them on, or you substitute them and say disappointing and then you have faith or you can make the difference to the player coming on.

or Half time and your drawing and ratings are -6 in general, you say disappointing or even angry and then pleased to any players on 7 plus, but if morale is low you change the team talk to sympathise or encourage.

If you are away and when at home you would say e.g. disapointing, you say encourage or we can win this instead.

or if at home, you would normally say pleased, you say thrilled instead. (one comment less harsher) :)

ok. You use motion all the time. The only time you would use defensive is if you were massive underdogs, like you were crewe against chelsea. And the only time you would use Attack is if you were Chelsea playing crewe e.g. Motion is the one to use for all other situations.

i wish my boss is Carlo Ancelotti :)

That is good to know, but deep down you really wish your boss was Jose Mourinho, even if your not consciously aware of this, your subconscious is fully aware of your true desire for Jose to be your boss. :cool:

im going to install game in about 2,3 days , so u recommend me this tactic.

I have as much confidence in this tactic as I have in Jose Mourinho as a football manager.

Jose won many titles / competitions at Porto, Chelsea and now Inter. He is a tactical genius. The player instructions have been specifically tailored to Jose's specifications and the tactical set up means you can score from lots of set plays as well.

If you are a follower of Jose Mourinho, than this tactic is the one for you.

That is good to know, but deep down you really wish your boss was Jose Mourinho, even if your not consciously aware of this, your subconscious is fully aware of your true desire for Jose to be your boss. :cool:

hehehe :) k ur right.

Fenech can you please post some screenshots of your tactic to show us how you went with this tactic.

Talk is cheap.

No, I wont be posting any screenshots. I have testic the tactic so I know that it works. It is completely your decision if you want to download these tactics and use them or not. If you dont then there are plenty of other tactics with screenshots which are very good which you can use instead.

I beleive Jose speaks for himself, his ability is undoughted and I am not going to do the man an injustice by trying to prove his worth.

So far no one has provided feedback. So I will

Im playing my first match with this tactic right now.

Will get back in a few minutes

Thanks

That is good to know, and please remember it takes more than one game for a tactic to start to gel. Every squad needs a little time to adjust to a new tactic no matter how good the tactic is.

First game( Im Crewe )

Crewe 0-0 Accrington

Shots: 15 - 4 in favour of me. I switched to attacking in the 65th minute and created more

Will keep testing and provide a better analysis

Please note, never change from one of the tactics to another of the tactics mid game. If you choose one tactic, you need to stick with that tactic for the whole game, remember patience is a virtue.

The only thing you should change is the strategy of the tactic and the passing style. I only ever change the motion tactic if i am away and the oppostion has more possesion in which case i change from attacking to standard strategy and go from shorter to direct.

if u injure alot of opposition players, what tackling do u use in this tac. ?

You do not need to change a thing, its actually got very little to do with tackling, if you injure alot of opposition players. Its all the speciafically tailored Jose player instructions.

I tend to use more aggressive. ;)

not really use them at all. It changes the tactics and why would you want to change anything about Jose. he is perfecto just the way he is :)

But if you want to try them out and see if they help, then by all means, give it a go.

not really use them at all. It changes the tactics and why would you want to change anything about Jose. he is perfecto just the way he is :

Fenech I dont want to discourage you but its just a game mate

" Why would you want to change anything about Jose, he is perfect the way he is?"

What has that got to do with this tactic mate.

PS

I lost 6-0 at home to Bournemouth and they were 21st on the table. They had 25 shots to my 3.

So far its looking a little shaky mate

Please learn from the other tactical threads before you decide to post one mate

Archived