Modifying the transfer screen?

Dinu

As I have close to no clue what to modify in those xmls I hope someone can help me here.

My problem is, that I like to hunt newgens. Sometimes I am just bored enough to scout them all and let me surprise, maybe a really great one pops up. Sometimes I just need a Goalie or Striker or whatever. In this case I would find it extremly usefull to see the position in the screen so I don't have to click the player before scouting.

This is the panel I am talking about:

transferk.th.png

An even more usefull option if available would be if I could select them all, like in my squad or transfer screen, so I can scout them with just one click for all.

Would appreciate any input or if someone could point me to an existing skin that has something like that in it.

Unfortantley neither are possible - you can add the multiple select coding to the file and it'll look like you have selected more than one player, however the game will only recognize the fact that you have selected one player.

It's also not possible to add extra information to the screen as the contents of the table are hardcoded.

Archived