2nd season with Norwich in prem and need help!!!

I have just finished my first season with city and have been promoted to the prem, i have 12 mill to spend and need some players. I already have the likes of Dzsudzsak and Aaritalo. There is not a specific position I need, so any input from anyone would be great. cheers!

You probably wont have anough money but Joleon Lescott will certainly sign for him, and he is top clas, and only costs 6million(i think)

If not, then go for a durch defender called Braadfheid(spelling), who can play left back and centre back.

For right-back, Van Zanten and for centre-back Hogg or Wilkie.

I know he's not a defender, but a star for you would be a dutch striker called Ari(i think) and my scouts say he could be a leading premier division player, but you'll have difficulties getting a work permit.

Defence is all i need to concentrate on now. I'am in january now 14th in prem but only 3 0ff relegation, I have beaten the likes off arsenal and liverpool but my problem lies with the defence, i have a 5 mill budget, any help please.

Originally posted by welshace:

leandro gioda

cristea

puhlac

arthur sorin

chretien

pineda

magallon

radoi

tamas

sol campbell

richard dunne

kaebi

mattock

shorey

wheater

woah half of these going to norwich!!!.ldespite them being my local team, they cnat attract the likes of sol campbell and ricard dunne

Archived