David Beckham - ever managed to sign him?

EricCOYB

yer it anoys me that he want leave galaxy, i nearly had him in my game he had left galaxy but i was moving clubs from inter to sevilla so i took my contract offer off so i could sign him when i went to sevilla and he retired the day that i changed clubs i was pis sed off i started a new game. im still hoping one day ill get him

Signed him at 36 on my game, LA didn't give him a new contract or couldn't agree terms or whatever and then soon as he left the club I rifled in there with a bid to sign him for reading, with regular football beckham seems to age really well - and his reputation generated some income and because he'd been a free agent only wanted 32k a week wages.

Beckham is just one of those players, but sometimes depending on what LA galaxy do they let him go and thats the time to pounce, on one save game he was still a regular for LA galaxy at the age of 42; it depends on how the game pans out because on another he retired at 35 after an injury.

Nope, not being able to sign Becks yet. L.A. Galaxy accept the offer (usually around £3.5m), but it keeps saying that he wants to end his career in L.A. I've just my finished first season as Man Utd boss and I'm assuming that Utd are Becks favoured club, so will try again to bring him back to Old Trafford.

The reason Becks wont leave is because he id hard-coded to never want to leave Galaxy but if he hardly plays for them or his contract runs out then he would move to most top division clubs.

I actually signed him for leyton orient in the championship in season 3 but thats because i made a lot of money and kept praising him

Archived