Missing CCC's

Hello coaches,

So I have finally tuned my tactic to perfection. I'm creating lots of CCC's, but my strikers keep missing those CCC's. I ultimatly win (most) games but the damage could've been higher. I've tried about everything and hope you guys could come up with a solution. If you need more screens, just shout.

Thx in advance.

Here some screens to prove my point:

http://mattehh.info/images/88145426009646032637.png

http://mattehh.info/images/78448804151061242291.png

Every tactic is missing most ccc's in 10.2 patch. Its something we have to suffer with untill yet another patch gets released.

So there's no solution? So there's no way to score 5 times/fixture?

Nope. The more ccc's you create the more you miss. SI have done this to counter the bug that lets you split the centre backs with through balls. So instead of fixing the bug they have just created another one. Ohh but dont let them or some others hear us talk about this or "super goalies" because its not an issue according to them. Yes you can win by 5 or 6 sometimes, but more often you will see 20 shots on target with 9ccc's and 0 or 1 goal. BUT if the computer gets the same chance it will stick it away. Just my opinion but 10.2 is a joke.

I agree with that opinion. I have lost count of the number of matches where I have totally dominated a game and created a whole heap of chances, especially one on ones, only to have the strikers blast the ball at the keeper again and again. The worst thing is that the computer takes its chances with about a 300% higher success rate than you, so no matter how many shots at goal you have you can still easily lose if the opposition has a half decent keeper (Gomes the Spurs keeper is the worst one, he is a complete nightmare to score against) as they will smash in a long shot or score in some cheap way. It makes the game far more frustrating and its something that should never have been put into the game, it just makes it downright unfair at times.

we'll have to wait for the 3rd patch, just like in FM09

actually, in the future it would be good to wait a couple of months in order to play

buy the game later, or but it and then wait a couple of months

lol

we'll have to wait for the 3rd patch, just like in FM09

actually, in the future it would be good to wait a couple of months in order to play

buy the game later, or but it and then wait a couple of months

lol

i agree... it is better to buy the game after the third patch is released ...

Archived