Player Faces

Llew_Arshavin23

Hi, Im new to the Football Manager series and im a bit baffled how to get Player Faces can anyone tell me! After playing the FIFA Manager game for the past 2 years its quite confusing! Also, Ive started off with Arsenal and Im confused because every team in the Premier League (Division) doesnt have a proper Team badge/logo or any of the players hav faces! HELP!!!!! :(

The Skinning Hideout will more than likely be your new best friend then! The game doesnt come with badges/logos/faces included, so people make "packs" for other users to download and install, if they choose. There are ones for logos, badges, and for player faces, and they all come with instructions. Have a browse through that forum, and I'm sure you'll find some you like! :thup:

The Skinning Hideout will more than likely be your new best friend then! The game doesnt come with badges/logos/faces included, so people make "packs" for other users to download and install, if they choose. There are ones for logos, badges, and for player faces, and they all come with instructions. Have a browse through that forum, and I'm sure you'll find some you like! :thup:

Thanks a lot m8! :D

Archived