XML parsing error

Le Tissier's Nose

Everytime I start up the game or reload skin from the Preferences menu I am getting an "XML Parsing error" - this error (screenshot below) says that line 20 of a config file has an error in it, but I have loads and loads of config files within my SI folder... so I know it's a long shot but what I'm wondering is if anyone can tell me how I find out what config file it is that's causing the problem?? I've looked through almost all of them, and I have have hundreds of 'em!!! It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

It doesn't seem to affect the game or any aspect of it apart from this error message upon start up or reloading skin.

I just need to know what config file it is, because all the ones I've checked appear to have nothing wrong with line 20!

:confused::confused::confused:

Screenshot: http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1635/fmconfigerror.jpg

I can't really because I have absolutely loads, hundreds of them because for example my kit pack has subfolders for clubs/countries, then in the clubs folder there's every nation, then every league from that nation which has it's own config file - so there's hundreds for the kitpacks alone! That's why I was wondering if there's a way to pinpoint which config file is causing the problem...

I don't think it's the skin because changing the skin doesn't resolve this.

SKIN CONFIG

<record>

<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- preload the stuff in this folder -->

<boolean id="preload" value="true"/>

<!-- cache the xml files in this folder -->

<boolean id="cache" value="true"/>

<!-- don't recurse the sub folders, as they are loaded separately in the settings manager -->

<boolean id="dont_recurse" value="true"/>

</record>

I can't really because I have absolutely loads, hundreds of them because for example my kit pack has subfolders for clubs/countries, then in the clubs folder there's every nation, then every league from that nation which has it's own config file - so there's hundreds for the kitpacks alone! That's why I was wondering if there's a way to pinpoint which config file is causing the problem...

I don't think it's the skin because changing the skin doesn't resolve this.

SKIN CONFIG

<record>

<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- preload the stuff in this folder -->

<boolean id="preload" value="true"/>

<!-- cache the xml files in this folder -->

<boolean id="cache" value="true"/>

<!-- don't recurse the sub folders, as they are loaded separately in the settings manager -->

<boolean id="dont_recurse" value="true"/>

</record>

Ok then remove each folder in graphics until the problem stops then you should know which one is causing it

Archived