Some questions, please help!

joefoxon

1. Is it possible to add nations to the database?

2. Is there a way to create more than one set of nation rules without having to make a new database?

3. Can you upload club logos to the database?

4. Can you change the flags of nations?

1) edit an existing "defunct" nation. You will need to give them a continent through either manually editing the editor XML settings (as I have - check through threads to find it) or edit the db XML file you create (first is easier!)

2) One set of nation rules for each XML files, so to have more than one running, you must load more than one XML file. XML files cannot rely on information in another file though, so for cups that require a competition created in the other XML file, instead of creating the competition, change a defunct competition to the one you require (as it will not moan when loading as the competition exists in the db)

3) No -> these are stored seperately, see skinning forum

4) yes -> again see skinning forum.

1) edit an existing "defunct" nation. You will need to give them a continent through either manually editing the editor XML settings (as I have - check through threads to find it) or edit the db XML file you create (first is easier!)

2) One set of nation rules for each XML files, so to have more than one running, you must load more than one XML file. XML files cannot rely on information in another file though, so for cups that require a competition created in the other XML file, instead of creating the competition, change a defunct competition to the one you require (as it will not moan when loading as the competition exists in the db)

3) No -> these are stored seperately, see skinning forum

4) yes -> again see skinning forum.

Thank you. I tried to edit a defunct nation before but I couldn't add nation rules. I don't think I added a continent though, so I will try that.

Archived