New Tree Skin For FM2010

sparks199

New tree skin by myself sparks199 with larger text the blue is a touch lighter than photos show

And New Fixes Done

attachment.php?attachmentid=23510&d=1262488585

now lighter

attachment.php?attachmentid=23424&d=1262457263

attachment.php?attachmentid=23425&d=1262457263

sparks10 skin goes into :

Win Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins

Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins

Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/skins

must have patch 10.2 installed

download skin here >>>>>>> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23583&d=1262535328

Ι still see some elements from my skin, but it's ok. The only thing you should change is the gold profile panel, as it is too gold. You liked and keeped my attribute, condition, headline and text over colours and also the search and tick boxes for example. ;)

If you can, i'd like you to remove the pictures of it from my skin's thread too, thanks. :thup:

I'd also like to know if you use any of my panels!

Ι still see some elements from my skin, but it's ok. The only thing you should change is the gold profile panel, as it is too gold. You liked and keeped my attribute, condition, headline and text over colours and also the search and tick boxes for example. ;)

If you can, i'd like you to remove the pictures of it from my skin's thread too, thanks. :thup:

I'd also like to know if you use any of my panels!

iv removed allmost everything . the only things iv kept are in fact from the fm2009 and not your fm2010 ..none of your panels xml are used . you can download it and check for your self

i did like the elements from your traning tick boxs so many thanks for doing them .

i have taken off the pictures from your thread allso ..

many thanks for your help nikandros33

updated

Needs some consistency in design and colour. It's a bit of a mash of all sorts at the minute. The continue button looks really out of place, some of the table headers look odd too (i.e. grey ones - league table, finances, salary - in screenshot 4). The quick-flick buttons are out of place too - a little too big they overlap the manager text.

Lots of text needs centering and aligning properly too. Manager and team name on the menubar for example is a bit too big and looks weird overlapping, also stuff on the footer like the breadcrumbs text and the date isn't aligned in the middle vertically.

Ok this skin is growing on me however one small thing.

instead of the club badge next to the player pic id like the analyser pologon thing as it is quite handy how do i achieve it?

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9651/4martincranie.png

you can put your old xml file in the panels folder ..

players profile xml . is what you need

you can put your old xml file in the panels folder ..

players profile xml . is what you need

your a star i replaced the other player profile personal details xml and it worked!! one other thing, how do i increase the size of the number which indicates the number of unread mail on the mail icon in the quicklinks area?

your a star i replaced the other player profile personal details xml and it worked!! one other thing, how do i increase the size of the number which indicates the number of unread mail on the mail icon in the quicklinks area?

your need to resize the icon in icons quicklinks news

Archived