PSG    - West Ham
Weeman - West Brom
LLR    - Middlesbourough
CV     - Sunderland
Pluck  - Man U
Canvey - Chelsea
HarryS - Everton
Lights - 

I believe that would be the current list, including Plucks late edit ;)

Bloody Aussies can never make up their minds unless it involves tying down a Kangaroo for sport. Or maybe Waltzing Matilda.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea Paul, haha, sorry must've missed you, oh well guess that means you take Everton & harryS takes Liverpool leaving Northern with Spurs

Demon4 - Wolves
Butty  - Aston Villa
Joe    - Arsenal
PSG    - West Ham
Weeman - West Brom
LLR    - Middlesbourough
CV     - Sunderland
Pluck  - Man U
Paul H - Everton
Canvey - Chelsea
HarryS - Liverpool
Lights - Spurs

Paul has been left out and it affects the three who were choosing after him (i.e. canvey!! HarryS and NorthernLights) as he can choose their teams as he has a pick before them. Just checked it quick and Paul should get Everton. That means canvey!! is OK with Chelsea but HarryS who had Everton now gets Liverpool. NorthernLights who did have Liverpool now gets Tottenham.

So the correct list is:

Demon4 - Wolves

Butty - Aston Villa

Joe - Arsenal

PSG - West Ham

Weeman - West Brom

LLR - Middlesbourough

CV - Sunderland

Pluck - Man U

PaulHartman71 - Everton

Canvey - Chelsea

HarryS - Liverpool

Lights -Spurs

Sorted for ya mate!

Cheers for doing the list for me guys! Just in the tedious process of uploading all those screenshots. Have Wolves, WBA, Chelsea, Arsenal and boro done so far and am in process of Man U. Good luck to you all!

BTW Chelsea may have been a good shout due to the transfer imbargo meaning your guy may have a better chance of playing.

Yes I got a job here and will be stayin in SP for at least a year now, life is a lot more hectic over here so unfortunately I havent had much time for the forums or FM!

You were at Aston University weren't you? So I assume you did the whole shebang and graduated and all that? What's the Brazilian job market like at the moment?

Yep, graduation and everything done, the job market is a lot better here in Brazil than in Europe at the moment, so it seemed to make sense to come back for now. I work in the International Finance department of a big civil engineering company so will work in Africa or Asia in 2011 and could come back to Europe eventually.

Mikel obviously out partying, after the victory. :D

I'm back now but it got quite wild :D only 4 of us Leeds fan in the place but we were the ones making all the noise.

Just finishing uploading the last couple of teams then the update should be up.

Do you not write up the reports beforehand in Word?

I do sometimes, but then other times I forget and it crashes when I am writing long reports. I have learnt my lesson and my end of season ones are done in both now, write it in here and edit stuff in and copy it to Word as I go so I have it straight for copying back :)

I think he means it crashed when we was uploading some screenshots.

But you might be right.

EDIT: After actually reading what he wrote, I concur with you Canvey :D

I would have had to re-do all the screenshots again, but i've had an idea. I will put all the players in a folder in photobucket and just post a link for the folder and you can browse that. Can anyone invisage problems arising from this method?

Right all your players are in the folder just click on one and cycle through till your hearts content.

Those with English/Scottish Nationality can request a coach report on two of the players. The other agents can do the same but they will not be able to do so again except for their home pick.

Villa - Chip Butty

Wolves - Damiano Waymoutho

Spurs - Dod Dryer

West Ham - Fabio Veneto

Liverpool - Halo Von Stronborg

Everton - Jeremy English

Arsenal - Joe Tompkins

Sunderland - Matt James

Boro - Sinisia Matic

WBA - Sir Weeman

Man Utd - Tyler Burrows

Chelsea - Xavier Cupide

Let me know if this method works for you as it is less time consuming than putting up all the images, but in the updates I will put the direct links, this is just for the player choosing.

Deadline for choosing players is Wednesday 7th at 5pm GMT

Couple of questions Mikel,

- Will we be visiting the same countries as the previous sign up? - do those declared as Scottish get scouting for England if we dont go to Scotland?

- will we be declaring a 2nd "nationality" for scouting purposes?

Ok 3 questions, thanks in advance.

Some of the countries are the same but I have added some new ones. Instead of a second nationality you will be able to choose one other instant to use the coach reports, for those really tough decisions.

This looks like the best way of doing things - I prefer it too :thup:.

Who are you managing?

No-one I join the club take the screenie then reload the save so I don't affect the club and ultimately the player.

(This is only because in my stupidity I left attribute masking on(

I have only played the demo of FM10 - so I don't understand the Slovakian flag at the top of the screen?

Guess England/under21's/under19's were playing the Slovakian counterparts.

I'm off for the night guys so will see how it's all getting on tomorrow.

Archived