Cant find where to extract graphics too

karl b

Yeah what he said ^^^

Once you have put your graphics in that folder, go into the game & go into 'Prefrences/Display & Sound and untick 'use skin cache' & tick 'always reload skin on confirm'

Then click confirm and it should load your facepacks/badges ..etc. On to the game.

i created a graphics folder and extracted the logo's file into that and now all team have the logo's in the league table, but not on the teams page near the top left corner, just the FM created shields....i have also extracted kits into my graphics folder and they dont appear, should i have created sub folders for logo's, kits etc etc

I put mine into to subfolders to keep it neat and tidy, so i know where everything is when i update my gracphics etc.

But i think the graphics will still load on the game no matter where you put them in the graphics folder,so long as they have a 'config' file.

But you couldn't say, put all the pictures of the kits inside the same folder as all the logo's. Because you can have only 1 config in a folder.

So it would say there is already a file with the name 'config' in this folder, would you like replace it with this file ...

Archived