Would this be possible?

bobani17

I use the Steklo X skin and i was wondering..

Would it be possible to add "motivation" under the teamstat-screen during a match? i don't use TV-Wiev, and so everytime i want to look at motivation, i have to stop the game, go to teamstats and then flip the switch... and since i use a wide-screen monitor, i have PLENTY of space between the player-name, and the stats in the team-stat screen, space wich i want to use for adding the motivation-text.. could this be done?

also.. on another note...is just me or is the game really bad att changing between the pitch-screen and the stats-screen during a match? bcuz i want it so that when there is no highlights, the statscreen should be shown, but sometimes i get stuck watching an empty pitch..wich isn't all that useful, when i could be watching the teamstats =)

and lastly, is there a way to make my teamscreen the "default" screen, so everytime i press continou i end up at my teamscreen?

so, basicly...3 questions =)

1) Have a look at this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=166648

2) If you time it right you can - after starting the match when there is no highlight quickly select the screen you want to show when no highlights are present, if you time it right the game will automatically switch.

3) You used to be able to change the default home screen have a look at the Bookmarks menu if it's still their and set your team screen as your home page, the game should take you to your home page when their is no new news in your inbox.

Archived