Knap FM10 Tactics

Change to no runs (barrows).

Fastest but depends upon condition and how playing.

Narrow diamond but any tactic with wingers are not really showing any potential atm.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest but depends upon condition and how playing.

Sorry for the mix-up but I meant, would you keep the striker with more creative freedom and RWB, Long shots etc set to often or the other one?

I set this tactic (down to 10) up quickly during a match, so I'm not sure it matters and difficult to test. I usually just save a version that works well during a match.

This is TC created version with Shouts available as used with Chelsea. The other 4123 was set up 3rd season Spurs with Lennon retrained.

http://www.filefront.com/16545839/%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21C%21RWBTC4123P93F72A16p54f47a6%20%28Tottenham%2C%20May%202012%29.tac

• 4 weeks later...

Last time I played FM, well over 18months ago I used your formations.

I'm starting with Partick Thistle. I'll have a look at your formations in the OP.

I've not played any FM10 games yet. Why can only some formations have shouts etc?

Couldn't get a lot of the links for the 10.3 tactics to work. So I'm going to start using the 41212 you posted on this page.

Also what training are you finding most useful? Tug's or SFraser's?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've used some tactics on this forum,then I tested the latest 442 based on Mr Hough's tactic that you've posted, I edited it to use the corner bug, and 60 of my goals were from corners, but still this is the best results I ever got in FM 10. And I won all 5 trophies I played, Campeonato Carioca,Copa Libertadores, Recopa,Brasileirao - Série A and World Club championship (5-4 against Bayern)

brasileirosriea.png

• 2 weeks later...

The settings are very similar just 1 is classic the other in TC format.

Still winning with Spurs with the classic tactic with mostly standard squad.

• 2 weeks later...

The classic 442 above, which is playing as well as a 442 in FM09 (I have had both forwards with a 10.0 rating), but as yet have not won a quad which was easy to do in FM09.

hmm, I see... I managed to won all titles only with Flamengo, in Brazil, so far.

despite getting really nice results with the tactics

I'm going to try a bit more the last tactic you posted

btw, did you used corner bug on the screenshot of 100+ GD? (the last one)

I'm impressed that this thread didn't got much attention,just like FM 09, Knap tactics are still the best for me, even tough Mr Hough deserves credit also by the tactic.

I really like the way you, knap, deal with testing tactics, and it seems this way is the best to try and tweak them.

I'm getting really nice results with your latest tactic, and I really like 4-4-2's, solid results with your tactics, keep going! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...