Boca        15th   1-0
Feyenoord   21st   6-2
Colo Colo   24th   1-0
Boca        13th   5-0
Galatasaray 9th    2-1
Houston     23rd   2-0
Schalke     3rd    3-5

Houston 2-0

Knowing I had Schalke in three days, and the fact Houston were second to bottom, I rested my first choice 11.

At about 55 mins, I changed to the tactics I used in the last match, trying to get a goal.

1-0. Fast flowing move from a throw in, buried at the back post.

2-0. Rebound from a shot saved by their GK, from Shelvey :) legend!

Team        Pos   Score
Anderlecht  15th   4-1
Rangers     18th   4-1
Olympiakos  13th   2-1
Palmeiras   9th    2-0
Dortmund    3rd    0-4
Sao Paulo   17th   3-0
Sao Paulo   17th   2-1
Fenerbache  2nd    3-0
Houston     21st   4-0
Napoli      11th   1-0
Monaco      8th    2-1
CSKA        11th   3-2
Rubin Kazan 23rd   3-0
Standard    19th   3-0
Boca        15th   1-0
Feyenoord   21st   6-2
Colo Colo   24th   1-0
Boca        13th   5-0
Galatasaray 9th    2-1
Houston     23rd   2-0
Schalke     3rd    3-5
Ajax        2nd    3-1

20 wins from 22, 60 points from 66!

Nice one seems to be working well for you what things have you changed from the basic tactic I uploaded before if you dont mind my asking?

I decided to make some changes to the tactic I was using at the end of my season and basically destroyed it haha pre season we went really well but things went downhill in the first competative games 1-0 3-2 losses 0-0 draw then 4-0 loss and just scraped a 3-2 win with a last minute goal. Think I now have managed to revert from the changes I had made hopefully get back to the sort of results I was getting.

I have been using this tactic for a little while with Manchester united. First season I won every cup apart from the charity shield ( chelsea beat me 7-0!!!! :-S) with a 4-4-2 tactic. Season after became quite inconsistent, away results were terrible at times.

I becamse Brazil manager after the first year, but weren't scheduled to play until the end of the new season, however the U20's were in a tournament they absolutely sauntered - i swear they never conceded a goal, and they played quite a few games, there was a mini league and then knock out. They were free scoring aswell, so i looked at what tactic the assistant manager was using - a 4-2-2-2 with 2 DM and 2 CM's - i decided to give it a try. At first it wasn't working the way i would like, so I shoved all Midfielders up one position - and what a difference, superior posession, chances, passing rate was unreal - and teh sheer amnount of passing is a joy to behold. My left back once mae like 84 passes!!

The thing about this tactic is it seems to get everyone involved, 2 CM's are critical for starting and breaking up moves. The fullbacks/wingbacks are also crucial to proved extra options. The two AM provide a good amount of assists aswell.

I took my first game with Brazil last night and beat paraguay 7-0 - best game yet, could easily have been double figures. 3 goals got ruled off for offside. Brought Diego back into the fold and he was terrific with Kaka in AM - he scored 2 and set up 3.

Class tactic, looking forward to tweaking and playing all season both with brazil and man utd.

I have been using this tactic for a little while with Manchester united. First season I won every cup apart from the charity shield ( chelsea beat me 7-0!!!! :-S) with a 4-4-2 tactic. Season after became quite inconsistent, away results were terrible at times.

I becamse Brazil manager after the first year, but weren't scheduled to play until the end of the new season, however the U20's were in a tournament they absolutely sauntered - i swear they never conceded a goal, and they played quite a few games, there was a mini league and then knock out. They were free scoring aswell, so i looked at what tactic the assistant manager was using - a 4-2-2-2 with 2 DM and 2 CM's - i decided to give it a try. At first it wasn't working the way i would like, so I shoved all Midfielders up one position - and what a difference, superior posession, chances, passing rate was unreal - and teh sheer amnount of passing is a joy to behold. My left back once mae like 84 passes!!

The thing about this tactic is it seems to get everyone involved, 2 CM's are critical for starting and breaking up moves. The fullbacks/wingbacks are also crucial to proved extra options. The two AM provide a good amount of assists aswell.

I took my first game with Brazil last night and beat paraguay 7-0 - best game yet, could easily have been double figures. 3 goals got ruled off for offside. Brought Diego back into the fold and he was terrific with Kaka in AM - he scored 2 and set up 3.

Class tactic, looking forward to tweaking and playing all season both with brazil and man utd.

Glad you like it, downloading this tactic and altering it, certainly has altered my enjoyment in this game! I can imagine how well this would work with quality teams like Man Utd and Brasil.

Yes its good to watch. But playing with quality teams has its challenges mate trust me. Last year i was 3rd in the league after a storming first season, it had as many hairy, shoe throwing moments as i'v ever remembered, i'm hoping this tactic can bring some consistency and good football.

I never D/L'd this tactic, I came across it today actually with the title catching my attention, just wanted to elt you guys know that I love it too and KUTGW, I will certainly be reading on.

Found myself in 8th in the prem with liverpool halfway through season 2 dont know whether it was something I changed or signing a few too many players and having a really large squad but ive gone away from this tactic in an attempt to get something back from this season then will try and get it going again in season 3.

Found myself in 8th in the prem with liverpool halfway through season 2 dont know whether it was something I changed or signing a few too many players and having a really large squad but ive gone away from this tactic in an attempt to get something back from this season then will try and get it going again in season 3.

Good luck with that mate, I've created quite a decent new tactic, a 4-3-1-2, for my new team, Cinderford, Tier 10 ;) should be a challenge!

I use a version of this with ManCity. Just instead of MCs I use 2 DM with one anchor(jong) other deep lying play maker support (G.Barry or Velosso). The rest is pretty much the same, Lots of freedom, lots of creativity.

So far only Chelsea (41212 no winger 2MCs) made me SUFFER, got me GOOD at every games we faced others gone pretty good.

I use a version of this with ManCity. Just instead of MCs I use 2 DM with one anchor(jong) other deep lying play maker support (G.Barry or Velosso). The rest is pretty much the same, Lots of freedom, lots of creativity.

So far only Chelsea (41212 no winger 2MCs) made me SUFFER, got me GOOD at every games we faced others gone pretty good.

Im going to guess Drogba and Luis Suarez (if they have him like they seem to in all of my saves) are wrecking havoc with your defense?

I have been thinking that 2 dms could be the way I would go for this tactic because I really do like it when the results are coming. Have plenty of players who could play as anchor or deep lying playmaker like Mascherano, Annan, Koke, Joao Moutinho, Veloso, Gerrard, Aquilani and a good regen with stats so similar to Gerrard it just isnt funny

Archived